Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 101
Thanks Tree86Thanks

Thread: Trump's Entire Career Tainted By Racism

  1. #81
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    56,280
    Thanks
    32302

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Slartibartfast View Post
    In the trade, tradesmen talk. Word of mouth works both ways. It is often said not to do work for Indians and Pakistanis because they're bad payers and often don't pay the full bill. Including myself, I know tradesmen that have avoided doing work for them, not because we feel superior over them (racist), but to avoid a greater chance of a bad debt.

    If Trump or another white billionaire asked me to quote, I would decline. Not because I'm racist against whites, I've heard they're bad payers.

    I wish to see a doctor, use the NHS and public services that I've paid for. All this immigration has clogged it all up. I'm not racist by wanting immigration stopped because I feel superior over them, it's because I wish to use the services that I've paid for without hassle.

    If Trump's father's experience has taught him that if you get problems from tenants, the vast majority is from blacks, I can see why he chose to avoid them. If this is against your belief to remain in business, why not build an apartment block and rent it to blacks, Indians and Pakistanis. Then let us know you get on but please remember that it's not our fault certain ethnic groups cause more problems than others.

    Insurance companies base their quotes on criteria. Age is one, a young driver pays a fortune. The insurance company is not ageist, it's just that experience has taught them crash statistics to age. I'm sure they may have data based on claims to ethnicity.

    In todays world, the race card is endlessly flapped and many have lost it's correct meaning.
    True. Much of that confusion is deliberate, btw. Sand thrown up to try and render any coherent discussion of racism impossible.

    In the US, as compared with the UK, racism is embedded in our government. This means that 24/7/365, any person of color here has the oppressive, depressing, often life threatening experience of being harmed by the very institutions and politicians he is meant to finance, support, even die to protect as a soldier.

    You cannot overlay UK experience to US issues and assume the same dynamics are at work. Yes, there are racists in the UK, of every color....the BBC documentary "Three Girls" made that plain. Humans everywhere are flawed, sinful, and imperfect. There are racist Jews in Israel, hating on OTHER Israeli Jews for how they look.

    America subjects its citizens who are not white to institutional, systemic racism, so severe it beggars belief. Ours is a bloody history, from virtually genociding Native Americans, to enriching ourselves with slave labor, to our imperialism overseas because nations whose citizens aren't white "don't matter".

    Urban poor babies born today in this country, who are not white, face a future of exploitation, incarceration, unemployment and very early death.

    Anyone who doesn't find that appalling needs their decency meter recalibrated.
    Last edited by Madeline; 13th March 2018 at 12:09 AM.
    Thanks from Slartibartfast

  2. #82
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    69,343
    Thanks
    33570

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
    Ooof! Brutal, but a brilliant post.

    What race is the Mexican-American judge?

    It is a fact that the left always, always, always falls back accusing others of 'racism'. It is how they roll.
    Nah, most usually I accuse you people of being stupid and dishonest. *shrug*
    Thanks from Madeline

  3. #83
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    69,343
    Thanks
    33570

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
    I guarantee you that if someone on a thread came out as a Henry Ford admirer, or a Charles Lindbergh admirer, the LWNJ coven on PH would indeed tar-and-feather that poster with all sorts of innuendo, and accusations
    Bullshit. Provide some proof of that statement.

    I admire a good many of the accomplishments of both men, I particularly admire the courage of Lindbergh. So?
    Thanks from Madeline

  4. #84
    Established Member soupnazi's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,708
    Thanks
    1285

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    That he can't focus longer than one post on a single topic without trying to deflect.
    Pointing out hypocrisy is not deflection.

    There is no evidence that Trump or Hillary is a racist but if you believe one you have to face the other.

    OWN your shit.

  5. #85
    Junior Member Slartibartfast's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,232
    Thanks
    380

    From
    UK
    Humans are inherently tribal. We are biased towards people we feel are like us and against outsiders.

  6. #86
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    56,280
    Thanks
    32302

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by soupnazi View Post
    Pointing out hypocrisy is not deflection.

    There is no evidence that Trump or Hillary is a racist but if you believe one you have to face the other.

    OWN your shit.
    There cannot be proof that Trump and Hillary are racists, because that is a value judgment. An opinion. I have my own standards as to which behaviors each one engaged in which, cumulatively, led me to conclude they are both racists.

    You obviously have different standards. Which is perfectly fine, except I suspect you never find ANYONE white has committed a racist act, ever.

    Which, ironically, is a racist behavior on your part, if I am correct.

    Deliciously wicked, dark, sweet dreams of justice have I.

  7. #87
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    56,280
    Thanks
    32302

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Slartibartfast View Post
    Humans are inherently tribal. We are biased towards people we feel are like us and against outsiders.
    I hear this a lot. I see no real life evidence of it, though.

  8. #88
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    69,343
    Thanks
    33570

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Bullshit. Provide some proof of that statement.

    I admire a good many of the accomplishments of both men, I particularly admire the courage of Lindbergh. So?
    @excalibur

    Well? I don't see any tar & feathers yet, no burning torches or pitchforks waving townspeople. WTF???
    Thanks from Madeline

  9. #89
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    56,280
    Thanks
    32302

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by soupnazi View Post
    Pointing out hypocrisy is not deflection.

    There is no evidence that Trump or Hillary is a racist but if you believe one you have to face the other.

    OWN your shit.
    I do. I admit, I have too often been passive in encounters with racism in government and that this is a hypocritical, blameworthy behavior of my own.

    You would appear to want all discussions of racism brought to a complete standstill, until a human saint is located to lead us all. IOW, you wish people would stop talking about how white privilege benefits YOU.

    I find your 'tude to be selfish, sinful and shortsighted.

  10. #90
    Established Member soupnazi's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,708
    Thanks
    1285

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    There cannot be proof that Trump and Hillary are racists, because that is a value judgment. An opinion. I have my own standards as to which behaviors each one engaged in which, cumulatively, led me to conclude they are both racists.

    You obviously have different standards. Which is perfectly fine, except I suspect you never find ANYONE white has committed a racist act, ever.

    Which, ironically, is a racist behavior on your part, if I am correct.

    Deliciously wicked, dark, sweet dreams of justice have I.
    I agree everyone has probably said or done something racist at one time or another and that includes all minorities.

    But like all repressive libtards you merely alter the definition of racism whenever it suits you to call anyone racist who points out inconvenient facts to you which you lack the intelligence to argue against.

    No you claim holding a certain standard is racist.

    Ok by your own definition you are the biggest of all racists.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Romney says Trump will change America with 'trickle-down racism'
    By the watchman in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 13th June 2016, 06:23 AM
  2. Donald Trump Is Successfully Conning The Entire Country
    By BDBoop in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 25th May 2016, 09:26 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19th April 2016, 11:35 AM
  4. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 13th November 2015, 11:28 AM
  5. Breaking: More Facebook racism for Trump operatives
    By BoiseBo in forum Current Events
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 5th August 2015, 10:58 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed