Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 521
Thanks Tree519Thanks

Thread: What's Trump's Problem?

  1. #41
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    71,082
    Thanks
    34900

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    Is that the Joe Walsh that failed to pay child support?
    I thought Joe Walsh was a musician, a guitarist?

  2. #42
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    57,905
    Thanks
    33512

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Fucking Republican!!!!!
    I am a Republican.

    Others you may encounter asserting to belong to the GOP are actually just Religious Right nutters, grandchildren of the John Birch Society.

    I suppose that's an insult, but it's hard to tell because these oddballs seem very proud of their fascism.

    Just look at who they want badly to be our next president: Donald Trump.
    Last edited by Madeline; 9th October 2016 at 06:41 AM.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01

  3. #43
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    71,082
    Thanks
    34900

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutional Sheepdog View Post
    Is that Hillary Clinton attacking Bills rape victims?
    Rape victims? Tell me when and where Bill Clinton was tried and convicted of the crime of rape?
    I mean you ARE talking about the crime of rape and NOT incidents of consensual sex between adults, right???
    Thanks from EnigmaO01 and MaryAnne

  4. #44
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    71,082
    Thanks
    34900

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    A campaign meant to fail?
    Entirely possible. How can you fuck up something this badly without meaning to?
    Thanks from EnigmaO01, Madeline and labrea

  5. #45
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    71,082
    Thanks
    34900

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    We elected Bill Clinton who is a sex addict so why not Trump?

    If you are interested I could go through an entire list of presidents who have had weird quirks. Lincoln suffered from sever depression for example, there is no way he should have been allowed to serve in office.
    Bill was a smart and capable politician and leader, WITH sexual issues.
    Trump is not.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01, Madeline and MaryAnne

  6. #46
    Established Member Constitutional Sheepdog's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    4,098
    Thanks
    579

    From
    Kannapolis North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Rape victims? Tell me when and where Bill Clinton was tried and convicted of the crime of rape?
    I mean you ARE talking about the crime of rape and NOT incidents of consensual sex between adults, right???
    Hillary did her work she, threats will make any victim remain silent. Now tell me when was trump charged with sexually assaulting these women? Or was Trump doing what most men do talking shit with the guys like most men do?
    "Man I got laid by 4 women last night because I grabbed one by the ass."

  7. #47
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    71,082
    Thanks
    34900

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    I am a Republican.

    Others you may encounter asserting to belong to the GOP are actually just Religious Right nutters, grandchildren of the John Birch Society.

    I suppose that's an insult, but it's hard to tell because these oddballs seem very proud of their fascism.

    Just look at who they want badly to be our next president: Donald Trump.
    I put the two laughing icons at the end to show I was joking.
    Thanks from Madeline and EnigmaO01

  8. #48
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    57,905
    Thanks
    33512

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutional Sheepdog View Post
    Surely you're talking about the democrats.
    What bigotry are you talking about? Hillary's attacks on Bills rape victim should cause you to have sleepless nights.
    This argument is akin to suggesting that if my Daddy fought the Axis Powers in the Pacific Theater, he must have loved Nazis.

    IOW, I call 'em as I see 'em.

    Both Donald And Hillary Are Racists
    Thanks from labrea

  9. #49
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    71,082
    Thanks
    34900

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutional Sheepdog View Post
    Hillary did her work she, threats will make any victim remain silent. Now tell me when was trump charged with sexually assaulting these women? Or was Trump doing what most men do talking shit with the guys like most men do?
    "Man I got laid by 4 women last night because I grabbed one by the ass."
    Can you read?
    I asked you to tell me when and where Bill Clinton was tried and convicted of the crime of rape.

    You have a confession of Bill Clinton committing such actions on tape? There's tape of trump doing so. Oh yeah, YOU boys want to dismiss that as 'shit talking."
    Thanks from EnigmaO01 and MaryAnne

  10. #50
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    57,905
    Thanks
    33512

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Can you read?
    I asked you to tell me when and where Bill Clinton was tried and convicted of the crime of rape.

    You have a confession of Bill Clinton committing such actions on tape? There's tape of trump doing so. Oh yeah, YOU boys want to dismiss that as 'shit talking."
    Sexual crimes are a disqualifier for public office, in my view. Unprosecuted but provable sexual crimes are also disqualifiers.

    No one has ever accused Hillary of doing more than aiding and abetting and facilitating, and it's likely she could have divorced Bill early in his career and he remarried and still gone on to have the political success he has had. As I think she would also have been successful as a divorced or remarried woman.

    IOW, whatever you may believe Hillary did to assist Bill's sexual crime spree, it probably did not matter as her contribution was neglible. If she had divorced him, he'd have just found a more cooperative woman to marry and cover up for him.

    When assessing the blameworthiness of Hillary vs. Trump, on sexual criminal activity, it's not even a close call.

    Hillary may be venial, even deeply flawed.

    Trump is the Devil Incarnate.
    Thanks from Hollywood, EnigmaO01 and labrea

Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Minnesota a problem for Trump again.
    By Czernobog in forum Current Events
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 9th September 2016, 10:16 AM
  2. Mormons have a problem with Trump
    By Amelia in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 5th May 2016, 02:17 PM
  3. So if Trump did this, would it be a problem?
    By meridian5455 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 5th May 2016, 04:18 AM
  4. Trump Has A Biig Problem With Women.
    By HayJenn in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 25th March 2016, 12:48 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed