Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 521
Thanks Tree519Thanks

Thread: What's Trump's Problem?

  1. #61
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    67,097
    Thanks
    4358

    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    I am a Republican.

    Others you may encounter asserting to belong to the GOP are actually just Religious Right nutters, grandchildren of the John Birch Society.

    I suppose that's an insult, but it's hard to tell because these oddballs seem very proud of their fascism.

    Just look at who they want badly to be our next president: Donald Trump.
    You are no GOP if you claim you can vote for Hillary

  2. #62
    El Psy Kongroo Lunchboxxy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    14,070
    Thanks
    13959

    From
    Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You are no GOP if you claim you can vote for Hillary
    Hillary is far closer to an actual republican than Trump is. Trump is the personification of the Tea Party. He's like a sexist wooden puppet that came to life because enough angry white guys got Fox News' ratings high enough.But I digress.

    And just because a republican isn't voting for Trump doesn't mean they are voting for Hillary. Most of the GOPers who have denounced him say they won't vote for Hillary (though I wager most of them actually do when they get in that booth) either. They plan to write in a candidate or vote down ticket.

    If the GOP leadership has any brains left they will reach out to those in their party who won't be voting Trump to at least get to the polls to vote down ticket. Otherwise there could be a Democrat takeover of congress.
    Thanks from labrea, cable2 and Madeline

  3. #63
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    67,097
    Thanks
    4358

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchboxxy View Post
    Hillary is far closer to an actual republican than Trump is. Trump is the personification of the Tea Party. He's like a sexist wooden puppet that came to life because enough angry white guys got Fox News' ratings high enough.But I digress.

    And just because a republican isn't voting for Trump doesn't mean they are voting for Hillary. Most of the GOPers who have denounced him say they won't vote for Hillary (though I wager most of them actually do when they get in that booth) either. They plan to write in a candidate or vote down ticket.

    If the GOP leadership has any brains left they will reach out to those in their party who won't be voting Trump to at least get to the polls to vote down ticket. Otherwise there could be a Democrat takeover of congress.
    Stop the lies. Hillary is a far left Alinsky loving socialist that wants to continue the hate against this country

    If they do not vote Trump it helps Hillary

    The GOP agains Trump are the Washington establishment that go along to get along that have destroyed the GOP. They no longer want conservatives and do not care the morals of this country are going away
    Last edited by ptif219; 9th October 2016 at 10:03 AM.

  4. #64
    El Psy Kongroo Lunchboxxy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    14,070
    Thanks
    13959

    From
    Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Stop the lies. Hillary is a far left Alinsky loving socialist that wants to continue the hate against this country

    If they do not vote Trump it helps Hillary

    The GOP agains Trump are the Washington establishment that go along to get along that have destroyed the GOP. They no longer want conservatives and do not care the morals of this country are going away
    Lol
    Thanks from Madeline

  5. #65
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    34,294
    Thanks
    27064

    From
    On a hill
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Stop the lies. Hillary is a far left Alinsky loving socialist that wants to continue the hate against this country

    If they do not vote Trump it helps Hillary

    The GOP agains Trump are the Washington establishment that go along to get along that have destroyed the GOP. They no longer want conservatives and do not care the morals of this country are going away
    You think Trump is going to make America moral again?

    Thanks from cable2 and Madeline

  6. #66
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    15,225
    Thanks
    4064

    From
    AK & ID
    Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    A campaign meant to fail?
    I've been saying this since the beginning.
    Thanks from Madeline

  7. #67
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,323
    Thanks
    5212

    From
    Gotham
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You are no GOP if you claim you can vote for Hillary


    Dude, there is no more GOP.

    But I'm sure you'll be happy to join the New American Nationalist party after the election.

  8. #68
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    56,290
    Thanks
    32308

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by labrea View Post
    My ex-husband was born again so many times, i lost track.
    That's hilarious! So was mine.

    Think they learn this whilst in jail on failure to pay child support convictions?

    ROFLMAO!
    Thanks from labrea

  9. #69
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    56,290
    Thanks
    32308

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchboxxy View Post
    Hillary is far closer to an actual republican than Trump is. Trump is the personification of the Tea Party. He's like a sexist wooden puppet that came to life because enough angry white guys got Fox News' ratings high enough.But I digress.

    And just because a republican isn't voting for Trump doesn't mean they are voting for Hillary. Most of the GOPers who have denounced him say they won't vote for Hillary (though I wager most of them actually do when they get in that booth) either. They plan to write in a candidate or vote down ticket.

    If the GOP leadership has any brains left they will reach out to those in their party who won't be voting Trump to at least get to the polls to vote down ticket. Otherwise there could be a Democrat takeover of congress.
    There's a serious panic at GOP headquarters that they will lose both chambers of Congress because of Trump.

    How Donald Trump Could Send Republicans Crashing Down - The New York Times

  10. #70
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    56,290
    Thanks
    32308

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Neomalthusian View Post
    I've been saying this since the beginning.
    You hide your light under a bushel too much, sir. I wish you posted here about 12 hours a day. 7 days a week.

    Is there something more important you are doing that you can't meet that need, @Neomalthusian?

    LOLOL.
    Last edited by Madeline; 10th October 2016 at 07:10 AM.

Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Minnesota a problem for Trump again.
    By Czernobog in forum Current Events
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 9th September 2016, 10:16 AM
  2. Mormons have a problem with Trump
    By Amelia in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 5th May 2016, 02:17 PM
  3. So if Trump did this, would it be a problem?
    By meridian5455 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 5th May 2016, 04:18 AM
  4. Trump Has A Biig Problem With Women.
    By HayJenn in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 25th March 2016, 12:48 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed