Members banned from this thread: Howey


Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 96
Thanks Tree55Thanks

Thread: FBI apparently doesn't need warrant...

  1. #1
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,958
    Thanks
    2634

    From
    USA

    FBI apparently doesn't need warrant...

    .....to look at the emails on Weiner's laptop. Today on FOX News Sunday, Chris Wallace said he just received a message from Bret Baier that he has two sources confirming that Weiner is cooperating fully with the FBI and gave them permission to read all the content (emails) on his laptop. Surely Loretta Lynch knows this and she (along with her surrogates and the DNC and campaign operatives) is trying to push the narrative that the information is off limits without her approval.
    Thanks from excalibur

  2. #2
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    18,019
    Thanks
    14397

    From
    USA
    He gave them permissions for HIS investigation. If they want some of that for a new investigation they have to do it legally for that new investigation. In any case it seems Comey doesn't listen to legalities anyway in unleashing innuendo for the republicans against legal advice by the Attorney General so he is on his own. Unrelated to that, he may now be investigated for this thanks to a GW Bush ethics attorney filing with the DOJ:

    "The Hatch Act of 1939 is a piece of United States federal legislation which prohibits federal employees, employees of the District of Columbia and certain employees of state and local governments from engaging in partisan political activity."
    Thanks from April15, HayJenn and Friday13

  3. #3
    Veteran Member Devil505's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    59,840
    Thanks
    17656

    From
    Mass and Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
    Surely Loretta Lynch knows this and she (along with her surrogates and the DNC and campaign operatives) is trying to push the narrative that the information is off limits without her approval.
    Pure assumption on your part ........and stop calling me Shirley!
    Thanks from April15, cable2 and HadEnough2

  4. #4
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    30,691
    Thanks
    26048

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
    .....to look at the emails on Weiner's laptop. Today on FOX News Sunday, Chris Wallace said he just received a message from Bret Baier that he has two sources confirming that Weiner is cooperating fully with the FBI and gave them permission to read all the content (emails) on his laptop. Surely Loretta Lynch knows this and she (along with her surrogates and the DNC and campaign operatives) is trying to push the narrative that the information is off limits without her approval.
    When did The AG make a statement that Comey needed a search warrant?
    Last edited by DebateDrone; 30th October 2016 at 12:44 PM.
    Thanks from cable2

  5. #5
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,958
    Thanks
    2634

    From
    USA
    I don't think Lynch can stop this. The more she tries, the more people ask "why are you suppressing the truth?"

  6. #6
    Veteran Member Dutch's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    34,673
    Thanks
    6658

    From
    Middle of nowhere Arkansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Pure assumption on your part ........and stop calling me Shirley!
    I was watching chris wallace today as well. That's what was stated.
    Thanks from Ginger

  7. #7
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    23,111
    Thanks
    6490

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
    .....to look at the emails on Weiner's laptop. Today on FOX News Sunday, Chris Wallace said he just received a message from Bret Baier that he has two sources confirming that Weiner is cooperating fully with the FBI and gave them permission to read all the content (emails) on his laptop. Surely Loretta Lynch knows this and she (along with her surrogates and the DNC and campaign operatives) is trying to push the narrative that the information is off limits without her approval.
    Of course she knows.

    She is lying trying to cover for Hillary.

    Keep in mind Loretta Lynch just put out a statement that efforts to stop 2016 voter fraud could violate federal law.

    They are trying to use the law to protect their own criminal activities.

  8. #8
    olguy OlGuy's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,829
    Thanks
    359

    From
    california
    Can't trust the FBI? And the talk was to replace local police with federal police just a few months ago.
    Thanks from John T Ford

  9. #9
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    13,153
    Thanks
    8651

    From
    My own world
    I still want to know why they didn't disclose they had them weeks ago. Apparently the FBI sat on it, why?

  10. #10
    Veteran Member Dutch's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    34,673
    Thanks
    6658

    From
    Middle of nowhere Arkansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    He gave them permissions for HIS investigation. If they want some of that for a new investigation they have to do it legally for that new investigation. In any case it seems Comey doesn't listen to legalities anyway in unleashing innuendo for the republicans against legal advice by the Attorney General so he is on his own. Unrelated to that, he may now be investigated for this thanks to a GW Bush ethics attorney filing with the DOJ:

    "The Hatch Act of 1939 is a piece of United States federal legislation which prohibits federal employees, employees of the District of Columbia and certain employees of state and local governments from engaging in partisan political activity."
    Meaning just what exactly? If they find information on that laptop pertaining to the hillary emails doesn't that mean they can investigate that?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Don't have a warrant?
    By NightSwimmer in forum Civil Rights
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12th August 2015, 06:36 AM
  2. FOX apparently doesn't like having the truth told about itself...
    By Czernobog in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26th November 2012, 11:40 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 16th October 2012, 10:52 AM
  4. Twitter Apparently Not Handing Over Jack Without A Search Warrant
    By michaelr in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 8th May 2012, 08:43 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed