Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 72
Thanks Tree55Thanks

Thread: Marla Maples tries to get hairdressing services for free on Inauguration Day

  1. #61
    EYE like U Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    13,324
    Thanks
    5716

    From
    Location, Location
    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    You are on a public forum and posing a question..which means you could very well get responses that you don't like from people you don't like..
    Deal with it.
    Pretty much your words.
    Correct, please show me where I indictated that you could not answer. You certainly may, regardless of your lack of status.
    Last edited by Puzzling Evidence; 27th January 2017 at 05:28 PM.

  2. #62
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    42,993
    Thanks
    18457

    From
    A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Correct, please show me where I I dictated that you could not answer. You certainly may, regardless of your lack of status.
    If it wasn't for mommy protecting you would have no status.

  3. #63
    EYE like U Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    13,324
    Thanks
    5716

    From
    Location, Location
    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    If it wasn't for mommy protecting you would have no status.
    Poor POOR butthurt Goldendog....

    Isn't it time for your monthly hiatus to banned camp?

    You were making personal insults, acting like a moderator and you got spanked. Deal with it. If it weren't for certain moderators looking the other way when you and your pals cause trouble, none of you would be here.
    Last edited by Puzzling Evidence; 27th January 2017 at 05:29 PM.

  4. #64
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    42,993
    Thanks
    18457

    From
    A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Poor POOR butthurt Goldendog....

    Isn't it time for your monthly hiatus to banned camp?
    Don't worry mommy will protect you from ever going to ban camp..don't fret.

  5. #65
    EYE like U Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    13,324
    Thanks
    5716

    From
    Location, Location
    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    Don't worry mommy will protect you from ever going to ban camp..don't fret.
    Not replaying to any more of your nonsense. Go sniff some other dog.

  6. #66
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    42,993
    Thanks
    18457

    From
    A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Not replaying to any more of your nonsense. Go sniff some other dog.
    Mommy will be proud of you..
    Thanks from Puzzling Evidence

  7. #67
    EYE like U Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    13,324
    Thanks
    5716

    From
    Location, Location
    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    Mommy will be proud of you..
    My mommy IS PROUD of me! She told me she likes me better than you and that she's only nice to you because she feels SORRY for you she says that I'm the fastest the tallest the smartest and the prettiest and that you were not planed and that makes my happy because Im the favorite and you AREN'T Also, mommy says that you are getting shipped over seas to Iran because she can only keep one of us and you cost too much money to feed PHHHHHIIIIIITTTT!!!!

  8. #68
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    42,993
    Thanks
    18457

    From
    A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    My mommy IS PROUD of me! She told me she likes me better than you and that she's only nice to you because she feels SORRY for you she says that I'm the fastest the tallest the smartest and the prettiest and that you were not planed and that makes my happy because Im the favorite and you AREN'T Also, mommy says that you are getting shipped over seas to Iran because she can only keep one of us and you cost too much money to feed PHHHHHIIIIIITTTT!!!!

  9. #69
    EYE like U Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    13,324
    Thanks
    5716

    From
    Location, Location
    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    Boo boo boo....sob....sob...

  10. #70
    Senior Member sweettee's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    11,457
    Thanks
    6368

    From
    in the noggins of yip yappers
    Boot lickers: any idiot that still thinks Chump is going to save them.
    Thanks from Panzareta

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 6th October 2016, 06:37 PM
  2. The COST of Free College and Free Health Care......
    By justagurlinseattle in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 13th March 2016, 07:58 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 1st January 2016, 04:48 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed