Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
Thanks Tree11Thanks

Thread: FBI Paid Spy With Trump "Golden Showers" Dossier

  1. #11
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    51,003
    Thanks
    29569

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    Research on your opponent has gone on for as long as I have been alive and maybe longer. This X spy got work at research firms.
    You can hire him and the company and launch an investigation into your arch enemy HRC. Sorry I don't understand why this is a big deal?
    Because he was paid (it is alleged) by Hillary's research firm. This is not a legal use of campaign contributions, and it may offend the law in other ways.

  2. #12
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    13,119
    Thanks
    8618

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    Because he was paid (it is alleged) by Hillary's research firm. This is not a legal use of campaign contributions, and it may offend the law in other ways.
    What law prohibits campaign funds to be used to do research into another candidate? Please tell me considering the original firm that hired this guys company was Ted's Cruz's campaign.
    Last edited by Eve1; 7th March 2017 at 05:02 PM.

  3. #13
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,323
    Thanks
    5210

    From
    Gotham
    I've got some beautiful swampland for you to buy!

    You could build an apartment complex there and strike it rich.
    Thanks from MaryAnne

  4. #14
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    51,003
    Thanks
    29569

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    What law prohibits campaign funds to be used to do research into another candidate? Please tell me considering the original firm that hired this guys company was Ted's Cruz's campaign.
    Can't...

    Not without more work than I feel like doing. Let's reclassify this as "possibly criminal".

  5. #15
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,110
    Thanks
    4006

    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    Don't care. This is not political to me. Everyone who broke the law should be in prison.

    Everyone.
    Are you ready to believe Obama and Hillary were corrupt yet?
    Last edited by ptif219; 7th March 2017 at 05:49 PM.

  6. #16
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    13,119
    Thanks
    8618

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    Can't...

    Not without more work than I feel like doing. Let's reclassify this as "possibly criminal".
    Let me help, there is no law that prohibits campaign funds to pay for research into your opponent's background. It has been done openly for the last 60 years for sure that I am aware expensed as
    research.

  7. #17
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    18,019
    Thanks
    14397

    From
    USA
    Here is a Reuters breakdown which is a little less biased than your link and they note that the investigation was started by Jeb Bush and republicans against Trump. Interesting read.

    Former MI6 spy known to U.S. agencies is author of reports on Trump in Russia | Reuters
    Last edited by Minotaur; 7th March 2017 at 05:58 PM.
    Thanks from Blues63 and MaryAnne

  8. #18
    Telecastin' Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,071
    Thanks
    3979

    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    I've got some beautiful swampland for you to buy!

    You could build an apartment complex there and strike it rich.
    I'm interested, but only if it is situated below the high water mark.

  9. #19
    Established Member Redwood's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,788
    Thanks
    4349

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    Jesus H. Christ! All hell apparently broke loose during 2016, and NOBODY followed the law.



    FBI Director Pressed On Agreement With Trump Dossier Author | The Daily Caller

    HITF is nobody shouting abuse at the UK, for allowing a MI6 agent to interfere in our elections to this degree?

    WHERE is the investigation into HRC's campaign, from the allegations of foreign money, to the illegal maneuvers to steal the nomination from Bernie Sanders, to the allegations above, that HRC attempted to sabotage the Trump campaign?

    These allegations -- almost all, clearly not specious -- cannot be dismissed as "dirty tricks" such as might occur in any election. This ILLEGAL conduct deserves to be investigated and PUNISHED, no matter whose ox gets gored.

    This is a fucking democracy. Let's start demanding our law enforcement officials behave consistent with that idea.

    WHAT THE? really?

    Arrest every single MOFO alleged to be involved, starting with Hillary and Comey. Convene federal grand juries and let the chips fall where they may.

    Really? Daily Caller is a LOW CREDIBILITY Bull Crap site.. but you FAIL to even explain how this is... whatever you imagine.
    A Brit finds a BUNCH of corruption and Complicity between Team trump and Team putin. So? Mrs Clinton did not order or fund that. I don't see where or How the FBI or Comey had any role. If they DID.... IF THEY DID... why not follow up at the time?

    this British guy.. is recent news about stuff MONTHS back. Are you NAIVE? are you full of CRAP? Are you GOOFBALL? Evidence of a Trump/Putin PARTNERSHIP before the election.. would be BIG. Right? So... if Clinton or Comey or WHOEVER...KNEW? Why not SAY so? How the HELL is Clinton to blame for Trump
    's scams? EXPLAIN...or..STFU.

  10. #20
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    43,608
    Thanks
    31114

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwood View Post
    Really? Daily Caller is a LOW CREDIBILITY Bull Crap site.. but you FAIL to even explain how this is... whatever you imagine.
    A Brit finds a BUNCH of corruption and Complicity between Team trump and Team putin. So? Mrs Clinton did not order or fund that. I don't see where or How the FBI or Comey had any role. If they DID.... IF THEY DID... why not follow up at the time?

    this British guy.. is recent news about stuff MONTHS back. Are you NAIVE? are you full of CRAP? Are you GOOFBALL? Evidence of a Trump/Putin PARTNERSHIP before the election.. would be BIG. Right? So... if Clinton or Comey or WHOEVER...KNEW? Why not SAY so? How the HELL is Clinton to blame for Trump
    's scams? EXPLAIN...or..STFU.
    Republicans started the investigation,yet Hillary is guilty. Only in your mind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 396
    Last Post: 25th January 2017, 05:55 PM
  2. LOLOLOL Comedian on TRUMP GOLDEN SHOWER "it's comedy Christmas"
    By cpicturetaker12 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 13th January 2017, 11:38 AM
  3. Trump and his golden showers
    By Dragonfly5 in forum Political Humor
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 13th January 2017, 05:54 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 28th May 2016, 06:20 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 30th March 2016, 06:18 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed