Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 80
Thanks Tree49Thanks

Thread: Philly Mayor To Police Union Chief BLM Are Not "Animals"

  1. #61
    Victim-oppressor Pimp Davocrat's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    43,521
    Thanks
    24612

    From
    Deep State
    John needs to scapegoat.

  2. #62
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    51,360
    Thanks
    29715

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    That would be Micah Johnson, the Black Lies Matter supporter who murder 5 innocent LEO's in Dallas as they protected your so called protesters.
    That man is also a veteran. Shall we blame the US military for those deaths?

    Arguably, the VA had a duty of care to him to see he was in a mental health crisis, and they breached it.

    His affiliation with BLM was tenuous, and certainly did NOT include anyone in Cleveland.

    What he did horrified everyone, including ME.

    Are you saying, because of his crimes, we have to stop protesting the murders of our children by cops? That is a very extreme punishment for innocent people in BLM.

    I don't think I can live with it. I don't think I can stay silent about cops killing Cleveland children, John.

    I don't think you should ask me to.
    Thanks from Claudius the God

  3. #63
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    51,360
    Thanks
    29715

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    And if this metric still works, then why aren't you admonishing white supremacists and Trump supporters to stay home and stay silent, after that horrifying car murder in Charlotte?

    Is it only black people whose right to speak out against perceived injustice that you feel "need" you to judge them so harshly?

    What's the deal with this, @John T Ford?

  4. #64
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    24,558
    Thanks
    6751

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    That man is also a veteran. Shall we blame the US military for those deaths?

    Arguably, the VA had a duty of care to him to see he was in a mental health crisis, and they breached it.

    His affiliation with BLM was tenuous, and certainly did NOT include anyone in Cleveland.

    What he did horrified everyone, including ME.

    Are you saying, because of his crimes, we have to stop protesting the murders of our children by cops? That is a very extreme punishment for innocent people in BLM.

    I don't think I can live with it. I don't think I can stay silent about cops killing Cleveland children, John.

    I don't think you should ask me to.
    I'm not asking you to.

    I understand your cause is just.

    I'm just saying you should choose a legitimate avenue to express this cause.

    BLM has no legitimacy in the eyes of the American people.

    Your just cause is lost in the chants for the murder of innocent LEO's and white people.

  5. #65
    Victim-oppressor Pimp Davocrat's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    43,521
    Thanks
    24612

    From
    Deep State
    Maybe John means "black lives," lower case.
    Thanks from Madeline

  6. #66
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    51,360
    Thanks
    29715

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    I'm not asking you to.

    I understand your cause is just.

    I'm just saying you should choose a legitimate avenue to express this cause.

    BLM has no legitimacy in the eyes of the American people.

    Your just cause is lost in the chants for the murder of innocent LEO's and white people.
    A few people in another STATE from me, who may or may not have been in BLM, say unkind things about cops, and because of that, you feel I have to STFU about my murdered children here?

    WHY?

    What is this "legitimate path to justice" you think I am ignoring? I would walk through Hell to make this shit stop, if I could, so please tell me.

    What am I "allowed" to do, as a Clevelander, to make the cops here stop murdering innocent black children?

  7. #67
    Victim-oppressor Pimp Davocrat's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    43,521
    Thanks
    24612

    From
    Deep State
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Your just cause is lost in the chants for the murder of innocent LEO's and white people.
    Talk about snowflake.

    One group of people who may or may not have had any affiliation with the group, Black Lives Matter, chants something and you can't fucking forget it for a year.

    On the other hand, a group of organized and avowed white nationalists chant "Jews will not replace us" and you're like, "meh."
    Thanks from Madeline and Babylon

  8. #68
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    24,558
    Thanks
    6751

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    A few people in another STATE from me, who may or may not have been in BLM, say unkind things about cops, and because of that, you feel I have to STFU about my murdered children here?

    WHY?

    What is this "legitimate path to justice" you think I am ignoring? I would walk through Hell to make this shit stop, if I could, so please tell me.

    What am I "allowed" to do, as a Clevelander, to make the cops here stop murdering innocent black children?
    I don't know how to say it any other way.

    Your just cause is lost in the chants for the murder of innocent LEO's and white people.

    BLM has no credibility with the American people.

  9. #69
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    51,360
    Thanks
    29715

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    I don't know how to say it any other way.

    Your just cause is lost in the chants for the murder of innocent LEO's and white people.

    BLM has no credibility with the American people.
    You are always willing to talk with me, no matter the "hot topic". You never complain that I am untrustworthy just because I belong to Cleveland BLM.
    '
    Is that because I am white? Or because you took the time to get to know me a little?

    And what is this "better way" to effectuate change that you think I should be pursuing?

  10. #70
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    24,558
    Thanks
    6751

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    You are always willing to talk with me, no matter the "hot topic". You never complain that I am untrustworthy just because I belong to Cleveland BLM.
    '
    Is that because I am white? Or because you took the time to get to know me a little?

    And what is this "better way" to effectuate change that you think I should be pursuing?
    It's because you are a kind person and your comments are always honest.

    There are less than a handful of members like you left on this extremist forum.

    And, if you really want to make a different for your cause, I think you would need to start your own organization.

    One that focuses on legitimate issues with the police concerning all lives.

    Identity politics are not popular with the American people.

    It is the very reason Trump was elected into office.

    The American people are sick of the lefts politics of division and anti-white policies and attitudes.

    No one is going to hear the story of Tamir Rice above the shouts for the murder of innocent LEO's and white people.

    It just simply doesn't work that way.
    Thanks from Madeline

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 9th December 2016, 10:39 PM
  2. Philly police union takes issue with DNC speakers
    By bajisima in forum Current Events
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 25th July 2016, 08:29 AM
  3. Replies: 86
    Last Post: 17th September 2015, 10:29 AM
  4. NYPD Police Chief Says Officers Behavior "inappropriate".
    By HenryPorter in forum Current Events
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 29th December 2014, 04:42 PM
  5. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 1st August 2013, 07:18 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed