Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 203
Thanks Tree79Thanks

Thread: False Equivalence on Climate Change

  1. #51
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,564
    Thanks
    4311

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    How sciencey of you.

    Data, we don't need no stinking data!
    What is it you wish to see that you are incapable of finding on your own?

  2. #52
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    42,374
    Thanks
    8881

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    So they believe in it yet have no actual data.

    Gotcha.
    He just admitted it is a religion.


  3. #53
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,463
    Thanks
    10872

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    What is it you wish to see that you are incapable of finding on your own?
    That's the point, there isn't anything to find yet you lefties keep making the claim.

  4. #54
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,564
    Thanks
    4311

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    And you know I'm dishonest how?
    The claims of PhD are obviously untrue.

    The claim of being black is obviously untrue.

    The claim that you claim to be a transgendered person so that you may urinate and defecate with women is obviously untrue. It is also really creepy.

    The claim of being a constitutional/polling experts is obviously untrue.

    I do, however, believe you when you say that you think mermaids are real. On that I give you full credibility.

  5. #55
    Veteran Member Dragonfly5's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    14,322
    Thanks
    11368

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    And you know I'm dishonest how?
    I have read the shit you post for a long time.

  6. #56
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,564
    Thanks
    4311

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    That's the point, there isn't anything to find yet you lefties keep making the claim.
    What is it that you can not find? You are very unclear what your parameters are here, or what you seek.

  7. #57
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,463
    Thanks
    10872

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    The claims of PhD are obviously untrue.

    The claim of being black is obviously untrue.

    The claim that you claim to be a transgendered person so that you may urinate and defecate with women is obviously untrue. It is also really creepy.

    The claim of being a constitutional/polling experts is obviously untrue.

    I do, however, believe you when you say that you think mermaids are real. On that I give you full credibility.
    And you know those are untrue how exactly?

    Oh that's right, you don't need actual evidence to believe something.

    Hahahahahaha

    Let's see your evidence there sport.

  8. #58
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,463
    Thanks
    10872

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    What is it that you can not find? You are very unclear what your parameters are here, or what you seek.
    I can't find how much of the warming is the fault of man.

    Surely you can shed some light on that.

    Is it almost all of it or such a miniscule amount it doesn't matter?

    Go ahead, enlighten us with your scientific data.

  9. #59
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,564
    Thanks
    4311

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    And you know those are untrue how exactly?

    Oh that's right, you don't need actual evidence to believe something.

    Hahahahahaha

    Let's see your evidence there sport.
    Evidence of what?

  10. #60
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,463
    Thanks
    10872

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Evidence of what?
    That I'm not black or I don't have a PhD.

    Obviously you are basing your conclusions on some evidence you have so what is it?

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 8th August 2017, 07:00 AM
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 7th July 2016, 07:53 PM
  3. Climate Change
    By Loki in forum Current Events
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 29th August 2013, 11:22 PM
  4. Replies: 113
    Last Post: 24th October 2011, 10:12 PM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed