Members banned from this thread: chaos


Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 146
Thanks Tree64Thanks

Thread: The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump

  1. #51
    Swamper chaos's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,320
    Thanks
    1499

    From
    Cyberia
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Lmao... I'm sorry for laughing at how gullible you are.
    I can remember when you cared about the truth.
    Thanks from sweettee

  2. #52
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,158
    Thanks
    2222

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    Facts are used to prove that Trump supporters are full of hate and that Trump encouraged that hate based on actions.

    Facts are events that have occurred. Fact=Trump encouraged telling his supporters to “knock the crap out of them … I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees.” The crowd vociferously cheered him on.
    Facts are events that have occurred. Fact=Trump supporters in Charlottesville chanting "Jews will not replace us".
    Facts are events that have occurred. Fact=Trump said in a speech "If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks," Trump said. "Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is. I don't know."

    Normal people can see Trump for what he is by the things he says and does the fact that you can't well, like a smoker you can't tell how much you stink.
    Except no facts have been presented. Emotional appeals have been presented, fabrications have been presented as fact, and some think their delusions become facts...

    Just because a voice in your head tells you something doesn't make it a fact, sorry, hopefully you don't wind up in a room full if pillows because I point that out.
    Thanks from Rob Larrikin

  3. #53
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    13,155
    Thanks
    8654

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Except no facts have been presented. Emotional appeals have been presented, fabrications have been presented as fact, and some think their delusions become facts...

    Just because a voice in your head tells you something doesn't make it a fact, sorry, hopefully you don't wind up in a room full if pillows because I point that out.
    Just like I thought you have no clue what a fact is, (facts are demonstrable events=people are on tape and video saying what they believe and making offers). No wonder you don't believe in the findings of official investigations. TRUTH=you are dismissed from being a serious poster worthy of engaging.

    In the law:

    the truth about events as opposed to interpretation.
    "there was a question of fact as to whether they had received the letter" The letter itself in fact is evidence as is the tape or video in this case.
    Last edited by Eve1; 8th October 2017 at 09:38 AM.

  4. #54
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,158
    Thanks
    2222

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    Just like I thought you have no clue what a fact is, (facts are demonstrable events=people are on tape and video saying what they believe and making offers). No wonder you don't believe in the findings of official investigations. TRUTH=you are dismissed from being a serious poster worthy of engaging.
    Quit projecting... your nurse is probably on its way with a booster of Thora zine for you.
    Thanks from Rob Larrikin

  5. #55
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    43,763
    Thanks
    31214

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by OHjulie View Post
    Today's Republicans, Trump supporters, are sure not your father's old GOP.
    They've gone off the deep end. Trump knew how to appeal to them with his
    racist and sexist and xenophobic shout outs.

    That the mental health community (of which I am one) felt obliged to
    address Trump's mental instability and his unfitness for office tells us
    how serious the matter is.

    They also know that any lay person with minimum observation skills sees
    Trump for what he is. The fears and paranoia of Trumpies blind them to the obvious.
    I studied some just to try and understand but observation is the best tool.

    Trump is narcisstic,insecure. Most are very insecure,trying to make themselves feel better by bringing down others. It never works. That is why he lies so much.
    Thanks from chaos and OHjulie

  6. #56
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    13,155
    Thanks
    8654

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Quit projecting... your nurse is probably on its way with a booster of Thora zine for you.
    If you are looking at the label of the injection your nurse just gave you there is no space between Thora and zine. For this drug to pop into your mind with incorrect spelling I would think you are currently under the effects of it while looking at the label. Me, myself, I have never heard of it but had to look it up but then again I'm not a mental patient or been around anybody that has required treatment for any reason the drug is listed to treat.

    Uses of Thorazine:


    It is used to treat problems with how one acts.
    It is used to treat acute intermittent porphyria.
    It is used to treat mania.
    It is used to treat schizophrenia.
    Last edited by Eve1; 8th October 2017 at 10:12 AM.
    Thanks from sweettee

  7. #57
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    43,763
    Thanks
    31214

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Quit projecting... your nurse is probably on its way with a booster of Thora zine for you.
    Now,that is funny,you telling some one not to project,then do just that!

    Are you really that dumb?
    Thanks from sweettee

  8. #58
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    43,763
    Thanks
    31214

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    If you are looking at the label of the injection your nurse just gave you there is no space between Thora and zine. For this drug to pop into your mind with incorrect spelling I would think you are currently under the effects of it while looking at the label.
    Not to mention projecting,while telling another not to do that!
    Thanks from sweettee

  9. #59
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,158
    Thanks
    2222

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Now,that is funny,you telling some one not to project,then do just that!

    Are you really that dumb?
    The difference is, I'm watching this person present their delusions with no basis in reality as unquestioned fact.

    She tells me in every thread my position on something then proves it with a quote of me saying the opposite.

    Oh, and then has the gall to call me insane... I'm sorry, you stepped in a bit late to see which one of Eve is projecting.

  10. #60
    Swamper chaos's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,320
    Thanks
    1499

    From
    Cyberia
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    I studied some just to try and understand but observation is the best tool.

    Trump is narcisstic,insecure. Most are very insecure,trying to make themselves feel better by bringing down others. It never works. That is why he lies so much.
    Trump spends a lot of his time attacking women and minorities. That is what makes him feel better about himself.
    Thanks from OHjulie

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11th July 2017, 11:06 AM
  2. Neuroscientist: Donald Trump Has Mental Disorder...Dangerous
    By Cicero in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 270
    Last Post: 26th July 2016, 06:12 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 1st June 2016, 09:02 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 16th March 2016, 09:03 PM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 16th March 2016, 10:52 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed