Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
Thanks Tree36Thanks

Thread: deplorables

  1. #11
    Veteran Member bajisima's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    41,013
    Thanks
    24183

    From
    New Hampshire
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Sampson Simpson View Post
    They are the minority, there are a hell of a lot more of us than the dumbfuck racists in this country. People need to just get out to vote, push these scum under their rocks for good
    The problem is people are self segregating themselves which favors the right in an electoral college scenario. GOP in general plays to that and does it well, while the democrats keep touting the majority of Americans are liberal and diversity helps them. Well that's certainly true but that doesn't mean squat in an electoral vote. Its quite conceivable that a democrat could easily get 5-10 million more votes if turnout was high and still lose the electoral college. That's the issue moving forward, its not the popularity but where the votes are located.
    Thanks from Jets and HCProf

  2. #12
    Begin with a happy Ending Engine-Ear's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    14,607
    Thanks
    10587

    From
    The last place I lost my keys.
    For the most part this thread reads like an Antifa rant.
    Thanks from Kallie Knoetze

  3. #13
    A Blue Dog Jets Fan Jets's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    20,150
    Thanks
    7726

    From
    New York
    I do not agree with nor support President Trump, but to label those that support him as white supremists is disingenuous as well as a broad brush.

    IMO

  4. #14
    Veteran Member bajisima's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    41,013
    Thanks
    24183

    From
    New Hampshire
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets View Post
    I do not agree with nor support President Trump, but to label those that support him as white supremists is disingenuous as well as a broad brush.

    IMO
    Its kind of how we ended up with him in the first place ironically. People felt either broadbrushed or "unwelcome" where they were and figured they might as well give him a chance. As I have spoken about many times, the union guys we work with on a daily basis all voted for Trump but definitely would have voted for Biden over him had he run. Its that old "who would you rather have a beer with" kind of thing I suppose. Especially more and more with social media and 24/7 news, voters feel more than ever that they "know" these people and want to like them to vote for them. Its not just policy anymore.
    Thanks from Jets, Engine-Ear, Amelia and 2 others

  5. #15
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,158
    Thanks
    2222

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    This thread represents a call to violence bordering on what would be a direct enough threat to justify forwarding to proper authorities.
    Thanks from Jeremy

  6. #16
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    21,756
    Thanks
    3636

    From
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos View Post
    Hillary was right.

    Trump supporters are the most cowardly, despicable, rogues, to crawl out from under a bridge in a long time. These white supremacist trolls are destroying our country and political fora so they need to be stopped.

    If they are not stopped, they will lead this country to a racial war and WWIII.
    All this OP proves is who the actual deplorables are. And it's not those who support the President.

    So you are making your point well - thought not in the way you probably intended.

  7. #17
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    21,756
    Thanks
    3636

    From
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    This thread represents a call to violence bordering on what would be a direct enough threat to justify forwarding to proper authorities.
    It is.

    This board might as well come with a warning label for those who support the President. It's a miracle there are still any left here (though most have already left - I know because they have told me.)

    PH is basically a hate site. It's like that website Stormfront - only instead of catering to Nazis it's Trump haters.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 10th October 2017 at 07:15 AM.

  8. #18
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,158
    Thanks
    2222

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    It is.

    This board might as well come with a warning label for those who support the President. It's a miracle there are still any left here (though most have already left - I know because they have told me.)

    PH is basically a hate site. It's like that website Stormfront - only instead of catering to Nazis it's Trump haters.
    This is a new escalation in attempting to dehumanizing political opposition. The same type of tactic that tyrants through history have used to justify culling large swaths of their populations.
    Thanks from Jeremy

  9. #19
    Junior Member fenrir's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,983
    Thanks
    356

    From
    Yoknapatawpha County
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos View Post
    Hillary was right.

    Trump supporters are the most cowardly, despicable, rogues, to crawl out from under a bridge in a long time. These white supremacist trolls are destroying our country and political fora so they need to be stopped.

    If they are not stopped, they will lead this country to a racial war and WWIII.
    Oh good. We get to revisit one of the main reason's a: this country is so damned divided and b: Hillary lost the election in the very first place.

    Tell me, sparky, just how do the Democratic Party leadership managed to do well in the midterm elections with it's continuing war on white folk? I mean, that is the master plan is it not?

  10. #20
    Junior Member fenrir's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,983
    Thanks
    356

    From
    Yoknapatawpha County
    Quote Originally Posted by Babba View Post
    Not all Trump supporters want a racial war. But there is a faction that is most certainly agitating for such a war. And the idiot-in-chief encourages them whether he's aware of what he's doing or not. That's the effect of his behavior and words.
    Nonsense, we're all gawd forsaken racists out here in the red states donja' know. Hell, talking down to voters is sure fire vote getter for sure.

    Michelle Obama scolds female Trump voters

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 31st August 2017, 07:07 AM
  2. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 29th October 2016, 09:48 AM
  3. More deplorables
    By PACE in forum Current Events
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 20th September 2016, 09:41 AM
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 16th September 2016, 06:05 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed