Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35
Thanks Tree25Thanks

Thread: Another racist Trump appointee resigns

  1. #11
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    24,406
    Thanks
    20533

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    so you're defending a racist by making bigoted remarks?
    Interesting.
    Its a goddamn idiotic counter argument, this piece of crap, higbie attacked soldiers with ptsd, regular citizens should be able to shoot illegals for being illegal, muslims are all boy rapists, african americans are inferior, women are there for the pleasure of men, hes damaged goods, and trump hired him, no vetting, no clearance, no nothing, this administration would have made ghaddafi chief of staff if he told Trump his hair looked good
    Thanks from Babba and the watchman

  2. #12
    Member Idiocracat's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,500
    Thanks
    3409

    From
    U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by PACE View Post
    Its a goddamn idiotic counter argument, this piece of crap, higbie attacked soldiers with ptsd, regular citizens should be able to shoot illegals for being illegal, muslims are all boy rapists, african americans are inferior, women are there for the pleasure of men, hes damaged goods, and trump hired him, no vetting, no clearance, no nothing, this administration would have made ghaddafi chief of staff if he told Trump his hair looked good
    But...but HILLARY'S AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT!!!!!! lol.
    Thanks from PACE

  3. #13
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    23,976
    Thanks
    4564

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    What do democrats care about soldiers? They don't want to give them any pay. They would rather represent illegals.
    We are seeing the democrats represent their base. DACA or the USA. it's not the USA.

    Make Illegals Great!

  4. #14
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    24,406
    Thanks
    20533

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    We are seeing the democrats represent their base. DACA or the USA. it's not the USA.

    Make Illegals Great!
    Not the subject of this thread, stop the derailing!

  5. #15
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    18,947
    Thanks
    7756

    From
    i'm not real===
    Yes, we have to shit on whomever the racist conservative is or we have to keep quiet.

  6. #16
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    24,406
    Thanks
    20533

    From
    None of your business
    and after the firing, he was sorry, how pathetic is that? this guy attacked every one from hispanics to muslims, but the shit that got me, was when he said that soldiers who had PTSD were either faking it or they were "weak minded", what a complete piece of shit...

    Seriously, I am surprised he made it out of the military with that kind of attitude and for the record? he should be in a VA, for psychiatric care, he's off his rocker. This is beyond bigotry and racism, it's mental illness.

  7. #17
    the "good" prag pragmatic's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    29,924
    Thanks
    18139

    From
    between Moon and NYC
    Just read the article.

    Oh, boy.

    Yep. This guy really did need to resign....
    Thanks from Idiocracat

  8. #18
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    90,068
    Thanks
    66394

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by pragmatic View Post
    Just read the article.

    Oh, boy.

    Yep. This guy really did need to resign....
    The bad part is that none of this was hidden stuff that needed to be dug up. How he got appointed in the first place is what should be bothersome.
    Thanks from PACE

  9. #19
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    24,406
    Thanks
    20533

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    The bad part is that none of this was hidden stuff that needed to be dug up. How he got appointed in the first place is what should be bothersome.
    Remember one of the judges who grassely rejected was part of the vetting team for trump appointees.

  10. #20
    Member Idiocracat's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,500
    Thanks
    3409

    From
    U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Yes, we have to shit on whomever the racist conservative is or we have to keep quiet.
    Your statues are crumbling.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 11th November 2014, 08:18 PM
  2. Racist Police Chief Resigns
    By MaryAnne in forum Current Events
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20th May 2014, 02:58 AM
  3. Va. Beach GOP head resigns over racist email
    By Inkslinger in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 28th October 2010, 07:34 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed