Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
Thanks Tree5Thanks

Thread: Timeline of corruption

  1. #21
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    17,199
    Thanks
    2684

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    LOL - so now you using some random redd.it board for your "info"

    One that peddles in Conspiracy theories?

    Of course I'm not surprised by this...at all.
    You did not point to a single factual inaccuracy... should be easy if it is the fiction you claim.

  2. #22
    Member LT Greenbean's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,822
    Thanks
    510

    From
    south area
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    You did not point to a single factual inaccuracy... should be easy if it is the fiction you claim.
    The extremists can point at Trump's corruption and defend Hillary's. Fucking scary how brainwashed they are
    Thanks from bmanmcfly

  3. #23
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    16,391
    Thanks
    6810

    From
    10 years later
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    there's no corruption because they failed... Seems like sound logic.

    Edit: contrary to popular belief, just because someone calls themselves republican that does not mean they become perfect and immune from corruption.
    lmao

  4. #24
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    47,585
    Thanks
    36755

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    You did not point to a single factual inaccuracy... should be easy if it is the fiction you claim.
    Sure I can

    So we can see this consistent working together between these various groups for the benefit of clintons... even AFTER trump was president.
    #crazytalk for tin foil hats on reddit

    What - no answer to my Seth Richard's comment?

  5. #25
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    17,199
    Thanks
    2684

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    Sure I can



    #crazytalk for tin foil hats on reddit

    What - no answer to my Seth Richard's comment?
    A) thanks for showing that the facts raised are beyond reproach. Why else would you attack the source.

    B) did I get the day Seth rich died Wrong? Or what fact was incorrectly stated?

    I just put the timeline... If you want to dispute the timeline by all means. Which reminds me.

  6. #26
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    17,199
    Thanks
    2684

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    To whoever raised the Carter page date being incorrect... you are right, the SECOND fisa warrant was that date mentioned.

  7. #27
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    47,585
    Thanks
    36755

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    A) thanks for showing that the facts raised are beyond reproach. Why else would you attack the source.

    B) did I get the day Seth rich died Wrong? Or what fact was incorrectly stated?

    I just put the timeline... If you want to dispute the timeline by all means. Which reminds me.
    For the 3rd time, to suggest any of what you posted benefited Clinton after Trump was elected is idiotic

    If anything the Comey drop 11 days before the election hurt her

    And no comment on Seth Rich?

    For normal people that would of been the first clue that is a nutter forum.

  8. #28
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    17,199
    Thanks
    2684

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    For the 3rd time, to suggest any of what you posted benefited Clinton after Trump was elected is idiotic

    If anything the Comey drop 11 days before the election hurt her

    And no comment on Seth Rich?

    For normal people that would of been the first clue that is a nutter forum.
    A) your position relies on the denial of facts. In that frame it went; laugh at trump, he can't win, insurance policy in case he wins and trying to have him removed after he won. A bit of a sidestep.

    B) comey had no choice, could no longer hide the email scandal with the new information... it had to be shut down she couldn't start with that kind of scandal looming.

    C) what's to comment? Is the date incorrect?

    But obviously it's just complete coincidence... snopes crazy cat lady says so.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. New Jersey CORRUPTION Prosecutors turn Corruption Kingpins.
    By Use Caution in forum Current Events
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 21st January 2014, 12:50 PM
  2. Timeline
    By Conservative15 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16th July 2007, 02:00 PM
  3. Timeline
    By Conservative15 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 19th June 2007, 07:20 PM
  4. No Timeline Given
    By Migi e! in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 25th May 2007, 09:18 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed