Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 318
Thanks Tree198Thanks

Thread: Trump won't declassify Democratic memo

  1. #251
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    17,199
    Thanks
    2684

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    What evidence? The fact that democrats in the FBi used the Hillary campaign dossier to illegally get a FISA warrant
    I know, it's amazing this memo was a description of all the crimes committed in order to blame Trump for being a Russian agent.

    To focus on two sentences in the entire document and misinterpret it to try and say the memo says the opposite of what it says? It is beyond absurd. But that's what they need you to believe.
    Thanks from ptif219

  2. #252
    the "good" prag pragmatic's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    29,923
    Thanks
    18139

    From
    between Moon and NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    What evidence are you talking about? The evidence points all towards obama/Clinton and people working on their behalf to get Clinton to office or an insurance policy to deal with trump actually winning.

    If Mueller was running a real investigation he would be talking about the same things. It seems much more likely that he is running a Witch Hunt where he will find Trump guilty of something no matter what the cost.

    You are literally describing with Clinton had planned for your country. You could have been one of the country's you aspire to be like say North Korea or Venezuela.
    Actually the Mueller investigation hasn't said much of anything. Which at this point is how it should be.

    Either party may have dirt on their hands.

  3. #253
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    78,240
    Thanks
    41006

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    It would have been great if trump was actually as corrupt as you claim.

    Then at least the warrants would have borne out justified.
    do you go out of your way to miss the point? The fact of the matter is, if the FBI/DOJ were truly out to get Trump then you wouldn't be president.

  4. #254
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    17,199
    Thanks
    2684

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    do you go out of your way to miss the point? The fact of the matter is, if the FBI/DOJ were truly out to get Trump then you wouldn't be president.
    They failed... Now they are caught.

  5. #255
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    18,944
    Thanks
    7751

    From
    i'm not real===
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    What evidence? The fact that democrats in the FBi used the Hillary campaign dossier to illegally get a FISA warrant
    Where is your evidence for the warrant being obtained in an illegal way? You are the one saying that the it was a bogus warrant, it's up to you guys to prove your case. You never saw the warrant, you have no clue.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01

  6. #256
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    48,151
    Thanks
    34117

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Trump causes 5 former Prosecutors to run for House seats.

    Former federal prosecutors running for House seats as Dems | TheHill

  7. #257
    Shiny Purple Member namvet69's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,110
    Thanks
    4144

    From
    Englewood, Fl
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    What evidence are you talking about? The evidence points all towards obama/Clinton and people working on their behalf to get Clinton to office or an insurance policy to deal with trump actually winning.

    If Mueller was running a real investigation he would be talking about the same things. It seems much more likely that he is running a Witch Hunt where he will find Trump guilty of something no matter what the cost.

    You are literally describing with Clinton had planned for your country. You could have been one of the country's you aspire to be like say North Korea or Venezuela.
    I have no idea what that word stew means.
    Thanks from Eve1

  8. #258
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    17,199
    Thanks
    2684

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by namvet69 View Post
    I have no idea what that word stew means.
    It means you Are wrong and clueless, and apparently can't read English.

  9. #259
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    78,240
    Thanks
    41006

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    They failed... Now they are caught.
    again, the method you're accusing them of using wouldn't have stopped Trump from being president. If the were truly out to get him they would have come up with something more likely to prevent his presidency than getting an illegal warrant to listen to his associates. NO ONE EVEN KNEW THEY WERE DOING THAT BEFORE TRUMP WAS ELECTED.

  10. #260
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    17,199
    Thanks
    2684

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    again, the method you're accusing them of using wouldn't have stopped Trump from being president. If the were truly out to get him they would have come up with something more likely to prevent his presidency than getting an illegal warrant to listen to his associates. NO ONE EVEN KNEW THEY WERE DOING THAT BEFORE TRUMP WAS ELECTED.
    Well, ok... you won't believe it anyway...

    What happened was some generals saw what was going on (because they have access to the same intel) and then warned trump that he was being spied on. Remember when the media said they had the transcripts and trump said spying would be illegal, the next day they said that nobody spied on anyone and it was a (now confirmed) conspiracy? Trump actually KNEW the tables were being slanted against him.

    Then when DHS went in to try to modify the votes, people had guns pointed to their heads to let the election play out unimpeded... but they now call those intrusions as "russian".

    So, Yes... you should be thanking your stars that you had good guys ensure that trump won legitimately.

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 6th February 2018, 09:05 AM
  2. Democratic Counter Memo
    By Lunchboxxy in forum Current Events
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 5th February 2018, 04:56 PM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 24th February 2017, 01:48 PM
  4. CIA to declassify years worth of documents
    By Luigi in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 23rd June 2007, 08:40 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed