Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 93
Thanks Tree37Thanks

Thread: Texas Transgender Boy Wins State Girls' Championship Title

  1. #31
    Veteran Member Southern Dad's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    37,115
    Thanks
    7595

    From
    Shady Dale, Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    You who argue that this kid is somehow cheating or playing the system unfairly have zero idea what "holding back" on hormone therapy entails emotionally for a trans person, especially one as young as he is. None. You should be applauding him. You couldn't walk a day in his shoes. Not an hour. You would break. And I mean that as much as anything I've ever passionately argued for in my history on this forum.
    It is apparent the girls this kid wrestled couldn’t walk in those shoes either.


    Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

  2. #32
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    45,117
    Thanks
    17879

    From
    God Bless Texas
    He's a strong young man. He isn't bitter or grumpy at all!

    https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/hig...-new-uil-drama

  3. #33
    Inside Your Heads syrenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    14,580
    Thanks
    7072

    From
    the sadness of my soul
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Coyote,

    Gee, you give a chick steroids and testosterone, and she ends up winning the championship? Who woulda thunk
    i agree... who would have thunk.

    the genetic female is still a female.... just one on steroids playing against girls.


    in the end.... it would appear that the "male" still thinks she is a female and competes with them. If the genetic female feels she is a male.... she should have stuck to her guns ,sat out and not played with the girls.
    Last edited by syrenn; 27th February 2018 at 05:10 PM.

  4. #34
    THE PUNDIT
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    8,909
    Thanks
    5184

    From
    In Your Heart!
    Serves them right for trying to belittle the transgender boy by making him compete with girls only instead of the gender he identifies with. In effect, those who are doing that are contributing to his fame and success!
    Thanks from jacobfitcher

  5. #35
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    45,117
    Thanks
    17879

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    Serves them right for trying to belittle the transgender boy by making him compete with girls only instead of the gender he identifies with. In effect, those who are doing that are contributing to his fame and success!
    They are actually damaging his growing abilities. He will have an extra hard time in college lacking the experience of wrestling with the boys.

  6. #36
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    45,117
    Thanks
    17879

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    Serves them right for trying to belittle the transgender boy by making him compete with girls only instead of the gender he identifies with. In effect, those who are doing that are contributing to his fame and success!
    He doesn't want the fame. He wants to compete with boys.

  7. #37
    THE PUNDIT
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    8,909
    Thanks
    5184

    From
    In Your Heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    They are actually damaging his growing abilities. He will have an extra hard time in college lacking the experience of wrestling with the boys.
    They are contributing to his greater fame and recognition for sure! He has it easier since he already knows when he is going to compete he has already won without much effort but not his fault.

  8. #38
    THE PUNDIT
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    8,909
    Thanks
    5184

    From
    In Your Heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    He doesn't want the fame. He wants to compete with boys.
    Oh I'm sure in time he will surely get his wish. As for now, those in charge are giving him prize after prize, win after win, top cup after top cup! They still can't see the forest for the trees can they!

  9. #39
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    45,117
    Thanks
    17879

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    They are contributing to his greater fame and recognition for sure! He has it easier since he already knows when he is going to compete he has already won without much effort but not his fault.
    That is why it's bad for him - he hasn't gotten to hone his skills against men.

  10. #40
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    45,117
    Thanks
    17879

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    Oh I'm sure in time he will surely get his wish. As for now, those in charge are giving him prize after prize, win after win, top cup after top cup! They still can't see the forest for the trees can they!
    Against girls, that isn't as much of an achievement. I don't understand where you are coming from.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trans Boy wins Girls HS wrestling title
    By Sparta in forum Current Events
    Replies: 415
    Last Post: 18th December 2017, 12:52 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10th March 2014, 09:59 AM
  3. CO Transgender 1st grader wins civil rights case
    By BDBoop in forum Legal Issues
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 19th December 2013, 06:39 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed