Members banned from this thread: Miller47


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35
Thanks Tree50Thanks

Thread: Gates may have delivered the goods!

  1. #11
    Senior Member NeoVsMatrix's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    8,813
    Thanks
    7893

    From
    NY
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Damn!

    I overslept...again?

    This "investigation" needs to get crackin, or before you know it, it'll be 4 years gone by and it will have been for nuthin.
    That is the only hope we currently have.. that Trump's 4 years in the end will be for nothing.
    Thanks from Madeline

  2. #12
    Rent Free in Lefty Heads excalibur's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    12,049
    Thanks
    3772

    From
    The Milky Way
    It was part of the plea deal. Gates still faces substantial prison time from the remaining charges. IOW, it isn't what you think.
    Thanks from bmanmcfly

  3. #13
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    28,236
    Thanks
    7182

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoVsMatrix View Post
    That is the only hope we currently have.. that Trump's 4 years in the end will be for nothing.
    At least Trump hasn't added $9.3 Trillion to the national debt.

    In only 8 years.

    Like the previous president.

    Not yet, anyway...

  4. #14
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,266
    Thanks
    3453

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
    It was part of the plea deal. Gates still faces substantial prison time from the remaining charges. IOW, it isn't what you think.
    That seems to be a common theme lately.

  5. #15
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    42,696
    Thanks
    45192

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    At least Trump hasn't added $9.3 Trillion to the national debt.

    In only 8 years.

    Like the previous president.

    Not yet, anyway...
    The bubble is still expanding, you know how the Republican economic plans work out in the end....
    Thanks from Panzareta and Madeline

  6. #16
    Senior Member NeoVsMatrix's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    8,813
    Thanks
    7893

    From
    NY
    Quote Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
    It was part of the plea deal. Gates still faces substantial prison time from the remaining charges. IOW, it isn't what you think.
    Are you posting from within Gates' cell, or did Mueller tell you ?

  7. #17
    Veteran Member Devil505's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    64,591
    Thanks
    21258

    From
    Mass and Florida
    It's like a great book and the suspense is killing me!
    Can't wait to see how it turns out and see the bad-guys get their due.

  8. #18
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    42,696
    Thanks
    45192

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    It's like a great book and the suspense is killing me!
    Can't wait to see how it turns out and see the bad-guys get their due.
    Expect a mass exodus of #Trumpcultists for a few days, then they will be back as #NeverTrumpers all the time.
    Thanks from Puzzling Evidence and Madeline

  9. #19
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,266
    Thanks
    3453

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    Expect a mass exodus of #Trumpcultists for a few days, then they will be back as #NeverTrumpers all the time.
    Why? Nothing points to Russia or trump so far.

    That meeting with the Russian from Flynn... Wasn't that when trump was president elect?

  10. #20
    Bad Policy Good Politics DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    37,894
    Thanks
    32998

    From
    Border Fence
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Why? Nothing points to Russia or trump so far.

    That meeting with the Russian from Flynn... Wasn't that when trump was president elect?
    An indictment is not the prosecution's...'case'. It is just a list of wrong-doing. A trial tells all the particulars.

    There is no such thing as pre-statute of limitation. Presidents are not unaccountable if their wrong-doing was prior to them taking the oath of office.
    Thanks from Friday13

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 1st July 2017, 01:41 PM
  2. Has your JEB DVD player been delivered yet?? (Money to burn!)
    By cpicturetaker12 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28th January 2016, 12:42 PM
  3. Obama has delivered for Black America
    By echochamberlain in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 13th August 2014, 10:42 AM
  4. Egypt to have 20 F16 fighter jets delivered
    By Reservoirtog in forum Current Events
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11th July 2013, 09:03 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed