Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 144
Thanks Tree84Thanks

Thread: To the Morons That Say Voter Fraud Doesn't Happen

  1. #11
    Veteran Member Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    42,508
    Thanks
    8060

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    So your claim is that since the mail in voting system here in oregon has been in place there are pages of examples of actual voter fraud incidents in the state?

    Show us some...because i know that is untrue..and there have been zero in our state using the mail in system.
    No, I actually lived in Oregon and I love the system up there. You claimed there was no voter fraud and I said there has been.
    Since the mail in system went into effect in Oregon..how many real incidents of actual VOTER FRAUD have there been?
    Since the mail system has changed in Oregon there have been cases of voter fraud.

    You didn't specify that it was only in the Oregon system. Now if you hadn't separated your sentence with periods then you would have been correct, however, your punctuation makes me correct and you wrong.

    How to Use English Punctuation Correctly (with Examples)

  2. #12
    Cat-tastic Babba's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    60,613
    Thanks
    40159

    From
    So. Md.
    I never said it doesn't happen but every investigation of it that I've seen has shown that convictions for it are quite rare.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01

  3. #13
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    25,551
    Thanks
    20379

    From
    Behind the Redwood Curtain
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayor Snorkum View Post
    Will there ever be a day when the people stupid enough to vote for Obama will be able to read the bolded portion of the OP that stated that 35,750 people voted in two different states on the same election day?
    They were charged and tried for fraud, right?
    Thanks from Friday13

  4. #14
    Veteran Member goldendog's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    42,548
    Thanks
    18103

    From
    A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    No, I actually lived in Oregon and I love the system up there. You claimed there was no voter fraud and I said there has been.


    Since the mail system has changed in Oregon there have been cases of voter fraud.

    You didn't specify that it was only in the Oregon system. Now if you hadn't separated your sentence with periods then you would have been correct, however, your punctuation makes me correct and you wrong.

    How to Use English Punctuation Correctly (with Examples)
    I certainly did specify Oregon. You stated that you do mail in as well and then made the claim there were pages of incidents after i asked you how
    many actual incidents of voter fraud have there been in the state?
    No there has not been a single case of voter fraud using the mail in system..they make it clear as a bell..you try and commit fraud you go to jail.
    Now prove what you claim is true please?
    Last edited by goldendog; 5th April 2014 at 10:07 AM.
    Thanks from Friday13

  5. #15
    Veteran Member Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    42,508
    Thanks
    8060

    Quote Originally Posted by Babba View Post
    I never said it doesn't happen but every investigation of it that I've seen has shown that convictions for it are quite rare.
    8 Arrested for Absentee Voter Fraud in Madison County, Florida

    7 Democrats Arrested in New York for actual Voter Fraud via Absentee Ballots

    12 Democrats have been Charged in Georgia for Absentee Ballot Voter Fraud

    NAACP Executive Sentence to 10 Years in Prison for Voting for Obama 10 Times in 2008

    4 Wake County, North Carolina Democrats have Admitted to Voting for Obama TWICE Each in 2008

    Daytona Beach City Democrat Commissioner and his Campaign Manager arrested for Absentee Ballot Voter Fraud

    Illegal alien from the Philippines Arrested and Charged on 17 counts of Voter fraud in Lake County, Illinois

    Indiana Voter Fraud – Please note that we have TWO Separate voter fraud issues in this state to address: 1. Absentee Ballot Voter Fraud; 2. Obama’s Signature Fraud

    Indiana Democratic Party Head Resigns as Fraud Probe Heats Up over Obama

    18 Former ACORN Workers Have Been Convicted or Admitted Guilt in Election Fraud

    DEMOCRATS Arrested and/or Convicted of Voter Fraud | Specfriggintacular?s Blog | Eastaustinvoice's Weblog

    You were saying?

  6. #16
    Veteran Member Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    42,508
    Thanks
    8060

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    I certainly did specify Oregon. You stated that you do mail in as well and then made the claim there were pages of incidents after i asked you how
    many actual incidents of voter fraud have there been in the state?
    No there has not been a single case of voter fraud using the mail in system..they make it clear as a bell..you try and commit fraud you go to jail.
    Now prove what you claim is true please?
    No you didn't, you made two separate statements.

    Like I said, learn how to punctuate.

  7. #17
    Veteran Member goldendog's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    42,548
    Thanks
    18103

    From
    A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    No you didn't, you made two separate statements.

    Like I said, learn how to punctuate.
    Again you've bee caught in a lie and have to move the goalposts because you cannot prove what you stated as fact to be true...
    Thanks from Friday13

  8. #18
    Veteran Member Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    42,508
    Thanks
    8060

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    Again you've bee caught in a lie and have to move the goalposts because you cannot prove what you stated as fact to be true...
    That is the same thing I said before, how did I move the goalposts?

    Its not my fault your grasp of the English language is so poor that you don't know how to form proper sentences.

    You shouldn't blame me for your failings.
    Thanks from Oscarb63

  9. #19
    Veteran Member goldendog's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    42,548
    Thanks
    18103

    From
    A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    That is the same thing I said before, how did I move the goalposts?

    Its not my fault your grasp of the English language is so poor that you don't know how to form proper sentences.

    You shouldn't blame me for your failings.
    We know. You can't come up with an honest answer that does not make you look idiotic..all you have to do is say that...

  10. #20
    Veteran Member Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    42,508
    Thanks
    8060

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    We know. You can't come up with an honest answer that does not make you look idiotic..all you have to do is say that...
    I responded to the question you asked.

    Are you trying to tell us that there is no error in the way you formed your sentence?

    Feel free to input your sentence into any free online punctuation checker and read the results it gives you back. I was absolutely correct in my response to your question. If you want to ask a different question now than I suggest you rephrase you wording.

    As I said, its not my fault you do not know how to write. Perhaps you skipped that 4th grade lesson.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. So Voter Fraud doesn't Exist?
    By Old Ridge Runner in forum Political Ideologies
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 8th July 2013, 06:06 PM
  2. Does Voter Fraud Exist?
    By zam-zam in forum Current Events
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25th October 2012, 07:28 AM
  3. Psh What Voter Fraud?
    By Roshi in forum Current Events
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11th April 2012, 05:36 AM
  4. Voter fraud? lol.
    By Ronin Tetsuro in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 30th January 2009, 05:41 AM
  5. Ron Paul and Voter fraud
    By Thumpernovember in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 1st February 2008, 08:13 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed