Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 675
Thanks Tree442Thanks

Thread: Adolf Hitler - extreme left winged socialist

  1. #31
    Veteran Member Snikitz's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13,627
    Thanks
    4648

    From
    Split between Minnesota and New Orleans
    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeRain View Post
    Nevermind. I really don't want to see your ass.
    Look at post #28 for some links.

    I am just being somewhat flippant with a dumb thread. My point concerns exaggeration and dishonesty. Is the tea party America's new nazi party? Of course not, no more than Harvard is because of a few embarrassing events.

  2. #32
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    50,291
    Thanks
    23761

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by Snikitz View Post
    Hitler would be shot at a tea party meeting.


    A group of socialist professors at Harvard would invite him in for tea.
    Bullshit. You think Harvard professors are antisemitic Holocaust deniers who would simultaneously have cheered it on? Seriously....

  3. #33
    Member Rob Larrikin's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,497
    Thanks
    413

    From
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by highway234 View Post
    just going by what you're saying. you've already admitted that tea partiers would preemptively shoot at least one person who showed up at their protests.

    tea partiers would shoot hitler, by your own admission. is there anyone else they would shoot?
    Sure, conservatives would certainly shoot Hitler. They spent a great deal of time trying to shoot him in WW2. Lefties were against that. It seems they still are. Conservatives would also shoot Stalin if they had half a chance, and again, Democrats would be against that. Saving lives and killing tyrants to save millions is what conservatives do - and they are ALWAYS opposed by lefties in this regard.

  4. #34
    Member Rob Larrikin's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,497
    Thanks
    413

    From
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Indeed, Godwin's Law is the basis of the entire thread.
    Godwin was just a Lefty who hated being reminded that Hitler was a Leftie.

  5. #35
    Cat-tastic Babba's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    64,888
    Thanks
    45409

    From
    So. Md.
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMCX1 View Post
    lol yeah hitler rounded up the socialist and the commies because he admired them so

    Have you been reading lots of posts about lefties claiming Hitler was a Nazi on PH?
    And he despised unions. Strange actions for a socialist.

  6. #36
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    65,569
    Thanks
    30782

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Larrikin View Post
    Sure, conservatives would certainly shoot Hitler. They spent a great deal of time trying to shoot him in WW2. Lefties were against that. It seems they still are. Conservatives would also shoot Stalin if they had half a chance, and again, Democrats would be against that. Saving lives and killing tyrants to save millions is what conservatives do - and they are ALWAYS opposed by lefties in this regard.
    Fucking gibberish, you are making no sense whatsoever, irrational bullshit.

  7. #37
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,530
    Thanks
    20877

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMCX1 View Post
    lol yeah hitler rounded up the socialist and the commies because he admired them so

    Have you been reading lots of posts about lefties claiming Hitler was a Nazi on PH?
    Isn't it odd that all the neo nazis vote republican? Just proves how stupid they are lol
    Thanks from labrea and justagurlinseattle

  8. #38
    Veteran Member highway234's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,135
    Thanks
    4249

    From
    Where'm I At, Doe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Snikitz View Post
    I said no such thing - and the statement I keep reminding you of is about as stupid as any I have ever seen on here.

    Come on.. Baby hitler stopping around a tea party event in his diaper with his lil' mustache?

    Dumb.
    you said this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snikitz View Post
    Hitler would be shot at a tea party meeting.
    so we know at least one person could expect to be shot at a tea party meeting. I'm just wondering who else could expect to be shot at a tea party meeting. is hitler the only person? or are there others?

    i fail to see why this is anything other than a perfectly fair question. am i being dumb because i'm actually taking something you say at face value? would a smart person understand that nothing you say is serious and you're just talking out of your ass? because if that's what you mean, you may have a point.

  9. #39
    Veteran Member Snikitz's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13,627
    Thanks
    4648

    From
    Split between Minnesota and New Orleans
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Bullshit. You think Harvard professors are antisemitic Holocaust deniers who would simultaneously have cheered it on? Seriously....
    <lol>

    Look at post #28 for some links.

    I am just being somewhat flippant with a dumb thread. My point concerns exaggeration and dishonesty. Is the tea party America's new nazi party? Of course not, no more than Harvard is because of a few embarrassing events
    .

    Please note that I posted that statement before yours.

  10. #40
    Veteran Member highway234's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,135
    Thanks
    4249

    From
    Where'm I At, Doe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Larrikin View Post
    Sure, conservatives would certainly shoot Hitler. They spent a great deal of time trying to shoot him in WW2. Lefties were against that. It seems they still are. Conservatives would also shoot Stalin if they had half a chance, and again, Democrats would be against that. Saving lives and killing tyrants to save millions is what conservatives do - and they are ALWAYS opposed by lefties in this regard.
    looks like FDR is a conservative now.

Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Obama and....Adolf Hitler?
    By Michael J in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 9th January 2014, 02:16 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 7th June 2013, 01:32 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 6th June 2013, 01:13 PM
  4. Adolf Hitler, Sisters Taken from Parents' Home
    By Blueneck in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 16th January 2009, 02:22 PM
  5. Adolf Hitler: Evil or Insane?
    By Zarathustra in forum World History
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 17th May 2007, 09:52 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed