Members banned from this thread: TennesseeRain


Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 188
Thanks Tree63Thanks

Thread: Hillary Clinton: U.S. Should Fund Abortions Around the World as a Method of Family Pl

  1. #21
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    62,026
    Thanks
    4058

    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeRain View Post
    God damn, but you are one stupid mother fucker
    So you think women have no responsibility for their actions. Typical liberal BS. You also think Obama has no responsibility for what his administration has done the last 7 years

  2. #22
    Cat-tastic Babba's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    65,291
    Thanks
    45874

    From
    So. Md.
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Who said that?
    That is all HRC is talking about funding. Women who are raped by terrorists in war zones and want to have an abortion. You can't be that stupid that you don't understand that? Please tell me you're not that stupid because that would be frightening.

  3. #23
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    62,026
    Thanks
    4058

    Quote Originally Posted by Babba View Post
    That is all HRC is talking about funding. Women who are raped by terrorists in war zones and want to have an abortion. You can't be that stupid that you don't understand that? Please tell me you're not that stupid because that would be frightening.
    That is crap and you know it. Will she then stop all abortions but those in the US. That is just her starting point to get abortion to be another birth control method sit is in the US

  4. #24
    Cat-tastic Babba's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    65,291
    Thanks
    45874

    From
    So. Md.
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    That is crap and you know it. Will she then stop all abortions but those in the US. That is just her starting point to get abortion to be another birth control method sit is in the US
    WTF are you talking about?! You have really gone off the deep end.
    Thanks from TennesseeRain

  5. #25
    Junior Member Two If By Tea's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    388

    From
    Midwest USA
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Planned parenthood was started to kill black babies
    Source please......and besides if you love black children so much what are ya doing to help their babies....

    On one hand conservatives say we should cut Nutritional Assistance and WIC also things like child care subsidies for children that are "already" born and breathing....

    And yet it makes sense to have all these extra babies because Conservatives care "so much" about the "children" and by gosh that's illegitimate baby is child
    Thanks from TennesseeRain and Babba

  6. #26
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    62,026
    Thanks
    4058

    Quote Originally Posted by Babba View Post
    WTF are you talking about?! You have really gone off the deep end.
    Just shows Hillary is spewing Bs. She will never limit abortions to that in the US or anywhere else

  7. #27
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    62,026
    Thanks
    4058

    Quote Originally Posted by Two If By Tea View Post
    Source please......and besides if you love black children so much what are ya doing to help their babies....

    On one hand conservatives say we should cut Nutritional Assistance and WIC also things like child care subsidies for children that are "already" born and breathing....

    And yet it makes sense to have all these extra babies because Conservatives care "so much" about the "children" and by gosh that's illegitimate baby is child
    So you know nothing about the racist Sanger that started Planned Parenthood

    7 Incredibly Shocking Quotes From Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger | LifeNews.com

    Black Pastors Demand Smithsonian Remove Statue of Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger | LifeNews.com

    Margaret Sanger Quotes, History, and Biography - Research, Statistics, and History on Abortion & Human Rights
    Thanks from Locomotive

  8. #28
    On the Diversary Committe TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    81,556
    Thanks
    50368

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Planned parenthood was started to kill black babies
    See post 19

  9. #29
    On the Diversary Committe TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    81,556
    Thanks
    50368

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by Babba View Post
    That is all HRC is talking about funding. Women who are raped by terrorists in war zones and want to have an abortion. You can't be that stupid that you don't understand that? Please tell me you're not that stupid because that would be frightening.
    He is that stupid

  10. #30
    On the Diversary Committe TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    81,556
    Thanks
    50368

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    Lincoln also talked about white people being superior. Are you going to say stupid shit. About him too?
    Thanks from Babba and Panzareta

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 142
    Last Post: 3rd August 2015, 10:10 AM
  2. The FIFA Clinton Method...
    By mrmike in forum Current Events
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2nd June 2015, 02:27 PM
  3. HILLARY CLINTON: This EXACTLY the Type of WORLD I Want To See.....
    By Midwest Media Critic in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 4th September 2011, 12:35 AM
  4. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 22nd January 2009, 09:09 PM
  5. Obama Would Fund Forced Abortions
    By Defensor in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 31st October 2008, 04:36 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed