Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: War Is Not Lost....Unless

  1. #1
    Migi e!

    War Is Not Lost....Unless

    The Democrats plan is followed. According to Sen. Joseph Leiberman

    Sorry, can't get the link to work. It's on investors.com editorial page.

  2. #2
    Fishscale

    Re: War Is Not Lost....Unless


  3. #3
    Migi e!

    Re: War Is Not Lost....Unless

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishscale View Post
    Sometimes I hit submit too quickly too....'er, that is what you did, right?

  4. #4
    rytis2001

    Re: War Is Not Lost....Unless

    Quote Originally Posted by Migi e! View Post
    Sometimes I hit submit too quickly too....'er, that is what you did, right?
    :beatenup: lol, mission accomplished

  5. #5
    Migi e!

    Re: War Is Not Lost....Unless

    Quote Originally Posted by rytis2001 View Post
    :beatenup: lol, mission accomplished
    Ya mean you've misrepresented what the sign really said? :jawdrop:

  6. #6
    NedC

    Re: War Is Not Lost....Unless

    not commenting on the irrelavence of the mission accomplished. In what way is it condonable for the leader of the senate to say that an on going war effort, with American troops deployed in combat areas, is lost, is justified. Harry Reid should be ashamed of his actions. How can he and his party remain credible in the debate on how to resolve the issue of policy in Iraq, when they clearly have concluded the effort over, despite what troops think.

  7. #7
    Latherty

    Re: War Is Not Lost....Unless

    Quote Originally Posted by NedC View Post
    not commenting on the irrelavence of the mission accomplished. In what way is it condonable for the leader of the senate to say that an on going war effort, with American troops deployed in combat areas, is lost, is justified. Harry Reid should be ashamed of his actions. How can he and his party remain credible in the debate on how to resolve the issue of policy in Iraq, when they clearly have concluded the effort over, despite what troops think.
    He has to say what he thinks or democracy is ended in the US. What do you think we are fighting for?

  8. #8
    NedC

    Re: War Is Not Lost....Unless

    Quote Originally Posted by Latherty View Post
    He has to say what he thinks or democracy is ended in the US. What do you think we are fighting for?
    If he is saying what he believes, then why does he have Sen. Schumer overexplainging his position- either he thinks the war is lost or the strategy needs to be changed, can't have it both ways.

    In response to your question, we are fighting for the right of the Iraqi people to develop a stable governement to defend itself from the Islamicfascist ideals of radicals in the region (war on terror ring a bell?).

  9. #9
    rytis2001

    Re: War Is Not Lost....Unless

    Quote Originally Posted by NedC View Post
    not commenting on the irrelavence of the mission accomplished. In what way is it condonable for the leader of the senate to say that an on going war effort, with American troops deployed in combat areas, is lost, is justified. Harry Reid should be ashamed of his actions. How can he and his party remain credible in the debate on how to resolve the issue of policy in Iraq, when they clearly have concluded the effort over, despite what troops think.
    I don't mean to defend the war criminals who voted to start the war and continnue funding the war, but your Harry Reid and Pelosi are more 'credible' then a retard bunch who still don't get it that the war is lost.

Similar Threads

  1. She is going to vote for LOST
    By michaelr in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 4th November 2007, 01:05 PM
  2. I am lost.
    By Left is Pissed Off in forum New Users
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13th March 2007, 06:42 PM
  3. We lost
    By Inkslinger in forum World Politics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 13th August 2006, 09:57 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed