Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 92
Thanks Tree23Thanks

Thread: People who are bitter about being on the losing end on issues for years.

  1. #1
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    42,991
    Thanks
    18465

    From
    A place not infested with lying partisan hacks

    People who are bitter about being on the losing end on issues for years.

    To what degree will you continue to take your bitterness and anger out on people who are just trying to support a legitimate qualified candidate?
    Because either your candidate lost far and square or you have Trump as your candidate regardless of whether you claim to support him or not.
    He was enable by someone over the last 7 1/2 years.
    I would be bitter as well.
    Why take it out on people who are just trying to support a legitimate qualified candidate?
    Seems to be what is motivating a lot of issues around here.

  2. #2
    Veteran Member Kontrary's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    14,008
    Thanks
    12634

    From
    Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    To what degree will you continue to take your bitterness and anger out on people who are just trying to support a legitimate qualified candidate?
    Because either your candidate lost far and square or you have Trump as your candidate regardless of whether you claim to support him or not.
    He was enable by someone over the last 7 1/2 years.
    I would be bitter as well.
    Why take it out on people who are just trying to support a legitimate qualified candidate?
    Seems to be what is motivating a lot of issues around here.
    I dont know, you tell me why so many HRC supporters were nasty with me because I said I wouldnt vote for her......I have no problem with people who want to vote for her or support her, I never tried to dissuade anyone from that, I have given that respect to others, its not been returned much (a few do, Babba is a solid HRC supporter but is able to speak to me without getting nasty over our different view of HRC).
    Thanks from boontito

  3. #3
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    42,991
    Thanks
    18465

    From
    A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontrary View Post
    I dont know, you tell me why so many HRC supporters were nasty with me because I said I wouldnt vote for her......I have no problem with people who want to vote for her or support her, I never tried to dissuade anyone from that, I have given that respect to others, its not been returned much (a few do, Babba is a solid HRC supporter but is able to speak to me without getting nasty over our different view of HRC).
    I don't recall all that much nastiness being tossed at people for the sole reason that they did not want to support her..what I saw was many people trashing her..(not you) expecting some kind of unearned respect in return..many were relentless about it.

  4. #4
    Veteran Member Kontrary's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    14,008
    Thanks
    12634

    From
    Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    I don't recall all that much nastiness being tossed at people for the sole reason that they did not want to support her..what I saw was many people trashing her..(not you) expecting some kind of unearned respect in return..many were relentless about it.
    Yet I had plenty get very nasty with me because I dont support her... I have never "trashed" her. I have criticized her stances on specific issues like fracking, her position on trade agreements etc. I have talked issues and got nothing back but childish taunts and insults....from HRC supporters, so just be aware, what you complain about comes from HRC supporters just as well.
    Thanks from boontito and bonehead

  5. #5
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    42,991
    Thanks
    18465

    From
    A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontrary View Post
    Yet I had plenty get very nasty with me because I dont support her... I have never "trashed" her. I have criticized her stances on specific issues like fracking, her position on trade agreements etc. I have talked issues and got nothing back but childish taunts and insults....from HRC supporters, so just be aware, what you complain about comes from HRC supporters just as well.
    You did have disagreements which did have merit..did you get taunts and insults from all of them or just some?
    From what I saw most people did not care if someone supported her or not..it's their choice. It is the people who were trashing her constantly while taunting that they deserved some kind of unearned respect back if they want any support from them.
    The op is not directed towards people like you..you've always been pretty reasonable.
    Thanks from MaryAnne

  6. #6
    Veteran Member Kontrary's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    14,008
    Thanks
    12634

    From
    Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    You did have disagreements which did have merit..did you get taunts and insults from all of them or just some?
    From what I saw most people did not care if someone supported her or not..it's their choice. It is the people who were trashing her constantly while taunting that they deserved some kind of unearned respect back if they want any support from them.
    I got taunts and insulting condescension from most...as I said, Babba stands out because that was one of the few posters who didnt do that.

    I see your other thread about unpresidential yeast infection...not cool at all.

  7. #7
    Veteran Member Kontrary's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    14,008
    Thanks
    12634

    From
    Sweden
    BTW I see you are spamming the board with threads about HRC toe fungus, yeast infections etc....do you think this makes you look one bit better than those you complain about? You are trolling the board with that stuff and then you want to complain about childish attacks?

  8. #8
    Veteran Member sweettee's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    14,901
    Thanks
    8131

    From
    in the noggins of yip yappers
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontrary View Post
    I dont know, you tell me why so many HRC supporters were nasty with me because I said I wouldnt vote for her......I have no problem with people who want to vote for her or support her, I never tried to dissuade anyone from that, I have given that respect to others, its not been returned much (a few do, Babba is a solid HRC supporter but is able to speak to me without getting nasty over our different view of HRC).
    Not me, man.

  9. #9
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    42,991
    Thanks
    18465

    From
    A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontrary View Post
    BTW I see you are spamming the board with threads about HRC toe fungus, yeast infections etc....do you think this makes you look one bit better than those you complain about? You are trolling the board with that stuff and then you want to complain about childish attacks?
    Why are you not complaining about right wingers spamming the board with bullshit threads?
    Spread it around alittle.
    I explained the purpose of those threads in that thread ...thank you very much.

  10. #10
    Veteran Member Kontrary's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    14,008
    Thanks
    12634

    From
    Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    Why are you not complaining about right wingers spamming the board with bullshit threads?
    Spread it around alittle.
    I explained the purpose of those threads in that thread ...thank you very much.
    I ignore most of them, I write them off. I dont view them as people who have a reasonable rational logical thought...so I dont even try. Maybe I overestimated a few people on the "left" and I should think of them the same way I do those people on the "right" and write them off as well...

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 26th October 2015, 08:02 PM
  2. Millions of people will be losing their health insurance this year
    By meridian5455 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29th October 2013, 08:24 AM
  3. 'Future Shock' team issues predictions for next 40 years
    By Divine Wind in forum Science and Technology
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 15th October 2010, 10:01 AM
  4. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 2nd May 2008, 06:22 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed