Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 73
Thanks Tree38Thanks

Thread: U.S. whites, blacks, Hispanics and Asians "thriving" during Obama era

  1. #21
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    29,131
    Thanks
    7546

    From
    TN
    those 90,000,000+ people that want employment but cannot find employment are really "Thriving"

  2. #22
    Veteran Member Snikitz's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13,627
    Thanks
    4648

    From
    Split between Minnesota and New Orleans
    Quote Originally Posted by Davocrat View Post
    ...But the news couldn't be worse for Republican pols. Did we elect the coolest leader of the free world or what? Okay, Canada my have topped us, but I dunno...


    How Americans feel about the state of their lives have improved markedly in the eight years since Barack Obama was elected president, according to Gallup data released Tuesday.

    In 2008, fewer than half of Americans said their life was good enough to be considered "thriving," according to Gallup. But that's changed: "The 55.4% who are thriving so far in 2016 is on pace to be the highest recorded in the nine years Gallup and Healthways have tracked it," according to the report.

    Not only that, members of each ethnic or racial group in Gallup's study feel better about their lives.

    "The percentages of U.S. whites, blacks, Hispanics and Asians who are thriving have all increased during the Obama era," Gallup notes. The percentage of blacks thriving has risen by about 6 points, as has the percentage of whites and Hispanics. Asian thriving has risen by about 10 points since 2008.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-gallup-president-obama-20160831-story.html

    Utter bullshit lies, Obama and that silly shit in North Korea have a lot in common.

    What is the GDP? America isn't thriving when the GDP is in a low stagnate level for Obama's entire 8 years.

    Food stamps and welfare are not "doing good."

  3. #23
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    59,390
    Thanks
    3898

    Quote Originally Posted by Davocrat View Post
    ...But the news couldn't be worse for Republican pols. Did we elect the coolest leader of the free world or what? Okay, Canada my have topped us, but I dunno...


    How Americans feel about the state of their lives have improved markedly in the eight years since Barack Obama was elected president, according to Gallup data released Tuesday.

    In 2008, fewer than half of Americans said their life was good enough to be considered "thriving," according to Gallup. But that's changed: "The 55.4% who are thriving so far in 2016 is on pace to be the highest recorded in the nine years Gallup and Healthways have tracked it," according to the report.

    Not only that, members of each ethnic or racial group in Gallup's study feel better about their lives.

    "The percentages of U.S. whites, blacks, Hispanics and Asians who are thriving have all increased during the Obama era," Gallup notes. The percentage of blacks thriving has risen by about 6 points, as has the percentage of whites and Hispanics. Asian thriving has risen by about 10 points since 2008.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-gallup-president-obama-20160831-story.html


    People out of work poverty breaking records as is food stamps. Good luck with this BS

  4. #24
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    59,390
    Thanks
    3898

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    93 million people are NOT looking for work, you doofus. And you've had this explained to you at least a DOZEN times. Clear the shit out of your brain, and try to LEARN something every once in a while.
    You are the one spewing the democrats lies.

    The government is to big and employs more than manufacturing

    Government Workers Now Outnumber Manufacturing Workers by 9,932,000

  5. #25
    Veteran Member Canada - Geography game Champion, Geography Champion mtm1963's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    29,829
    Thanks
    5353

    From
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by Davocrat View Post
    ...But the news couldn't be worse for Republican pols. Did we elect the coolest leader of the free world or what? Okay, Canada my have topped us, but I dunno...


    How Americans feel about the state of their lives have improved markedly in the eight years since Barack Obama was elected president, according to Gallup data released Tuesday.

    In 2008, fewer than half of Americans said their life was good enough to be considered "thriving," according to Gallup. But that's changed: "The 55.4% who are thriving so far in 2016 is on pace to be the highest recorded in the nine years Gallup and Healthways have tracked it," according to the report.

    Not only that, members of each ethnic or racial group in Gallup's study feel better about their lives.

    "The percentages of U.S. whites, blacks, Hispanics and Asians who are thriving have all increased during the Obama era," Gallup notes. The percentage of blacks thriving has risen by about 6 points, as has the percentage of whites and Hispanics. Asian thriving has risen by about 10 points since 2008.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-gallup-president-obama-20160831-story.html

    the country still feels by a 2-1 margin we are going in the wrong direction.

  6. #26
    Veteran Member Dragonfly5's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,179
    Thanks
    10532

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    those 90,000,000+ people that want employment but cannot find employment are really "Thriving"
    How many times are you going to tell this lie. I am one of the 90 million you mention. I am not looking for work, I am retired. Why do you continue to leave us out of the equation?
    Thanks from BigLeRoy

  7. #27
    Veteran Member Dutch's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    34,673
    Thanks
    6657

    From
    Middle of nowhere Arkansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5 View Post
    How many times are you going to tell this lie. I am one of the 90 million you mention. I am not looking for work, I am retired. Why do you continue to leave us out of the equation?
    the 90 million includes those those who have given up looking for work as well as those who are retired.

  8. #28
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    59,390
    Thanks
    3898

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5 View Post
    How many times are you going to tell this lie. I am one of the 90 million you mention. I am not looking for work, I am retired. Why do you continue to leave us out of the equation?
    The lie is what the democrats are spewing. We are at 1978 participation levels and many of those that have jobs are part time or low paying jobs.

    Goodbye Middle Class: 51 Percent Of All American Workers Make Less Than 30,000 Dollars A Year | Prophezine

  9. #29
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    26,140
    Thanks
    21598

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    those 90,000,000+ people that want employment but cannot find employment are really "Thriving"
    Repeating your colossally stupid argument will not make it any more correct, regardless of how many times you repeat it. We do NOT have 93 million people wanting and looking for work.

    You exhibit a truly special level of stupidity, TNV, because you REPEAT these amazingly stupid arguments no matter HOW many times they get refuted, repudiated, and refudiated.
    Thanks from Dragonfly5

  10. #30
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    26,140
    Thanks
    21598

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Snikitz View Post
    Utter bullshit lies, Obama and that silly shit in North Korea have a lot in common.

    What is the GDP? America isn't thriving when the GDP is in a low stagnate level for Obama's entire 8 years.

    Food stamps and welfare are not "doing good."
    You're accusing Gallup of lying?!?? Really?!??? They're like, the most respected polling agency in America, for decades and DECADES.

    Guess what: They have VASTLY more credibility than YOU do. VASTLY more.
    Thanks from HadEnough2

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NC R official calls Blacks "lazy blacks" =:-/
    By BoiseBo in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 28th October 2013, 06:09 AM
  2. More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics
    By conservative in forum Civil Rights
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 7th July 2013, 10:38 PM
  3. Replies: 108
    Last Post: 22nd October 2011, 06:11 AM
  4. Obama: Blacks Probably Not Watching "Meet The Press"
    By Bluesguy in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 18th October 2010, 12:41 PM
  5. Jesse Jackson says Obama "talking down" to blacks
    By Defensor in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10th July 2008, 07:41 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed