Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Thanks Tree16Thanks

Thread: Trumpís Staff Have Taken Away His Twitter Account

  1. #1
    Veteran Member Devil505's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    57,290
    Thanks
    15826

    From
    Mass and Florida

    Trumpís Staff Have Taken Away His Twitter Account

    Trump’s Staff Have Taken Away His Twitter Account

    A new report from the New York Times reveals that staffers on the Donald Trump campaign have taken direct control of the @realDonaldTrump twitter account away from the GOP candidate. Though Trump still dictates tweets to his press team, including spokeswoman Hope Hicks, they now vet and edit those communiques.
    That generally seems to have meant softening what has often been Trump’s harsh and vindictive tone on Twitter. The Times piece specifically describes Hicks modulating this tweet, which in Trump’s original version ended with a more blunt “Get back to work.”
    Trump?s Staff Have Taken Away His Twitter Account




    Like President Obama says....A guy who doesn't have the self-control to have a Twitter Acct should not have the nuclear codes!


    Thanks from cable2

  2. #2
    One
    One is offline
    10 Year Survivor One's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,541
    Thanks
    6024

    From
    ----> X <----
    Good plan, but a little late.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01 and cable2

  3. #3
    Veteran Member Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    42,526
    Thanks
    8063

    Yea the election is over at this point. The only reason to do this is in case he gets elected.

  4. #4
    Veteran Member Devil505's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    57,290
    Thanks
    15826

    From
    Mass and Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Yea the election is over at this point. The only reason to do this is in case he gets elected.
    After tomorrow no one will care what Trump posts or says anywhere.

    I'm predicting that his bribe of Fla AG Bondi will land them both in prison within 2 years.

  5. #5
    Veteran Member Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    42,526
    Thanks
    8063

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    After tomorrow no one will care what Trump posts or says anywhere.

    I'm predicting that his bribe of Fla AG Bondi will land them both in prison within 2 years.
    Doubtful.

    If Trump loses people will drop him like a bad habit and he will go make another television show or something. The general feeling is that people are done with this election. They just want it over with and wait for 2020. I can tell you this, whichever party wins its going to flip in 2020.

  6. #6
    Bizarroland Observer Thx1138's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    18,528
    Thanks
    10257

    From
    aMEEErica
    I expect a long list of tweets once he loses.

    All "it was rigged," "I told ya' so," "I'm the best candidate whoever ran," "I'm the President no matter what you say," "I'm going to use my executive power to prosecute Hillary..."

    57 shades of sour grapes.

    Thx
    Thanks from EnigmaO01 and cable2

  7. #7
    Veteran Member Devil505's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    57,290
    Thanks
    15826

    From
    Mass and Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Doubtful.

    If Trump loses people will drop him like a bad habit and he will go make another television show or something. The general feeling is that people are done with this election. They just want it over with and wait for 2020. I can tell you this, whichever party wins its going to flip in 2020.
    There will be no Republican in the WH until the 2030's if they change at all.
    If they don't open their tent and REALLY become patriotic Americans.......we won't see another Republican in the WH in our lifetimes.
    Thanks from cable2 and EnigmaO01

  8. #8
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    51,477
    Thanks
    18357

    From
    america
    I guess it was that or his coke spoon.....good luck pulling that out of his grasp......
    Thanks from NightSwimmer and GordonGecko

  9. #9
    Council Member Djinn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    37,494
    Thanks
    22677

    From
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I'm only surprised that they didn't take this step several months ago.

    But you have to wonder whether a man who cannot be trusted with his own Twitter account - out of fear of how he'll represent himself - should be representing our nation to the world.
    Thanks from cable2

  10. #10
    Thought Provocateur NightSwimmer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    27,979
    Thanks
    26131

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    you have to wonder whether a man who cannot be trusted with his own Twitter account - out of fear of how he'll represent himself - should be representing our nation to the world.

    I don't have to wonder. He's the most starkly unqualified major party US presidential candidate that I've ever seen or heard of.
    Thanks from cable2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. So, Obamaís got his very own Twitter account, huh?
    By meridian5455 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 19th May 2015, 04:05 PM
  2. The Pope has a Twitter account
    By Blueneck in forum Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29th June 2011, 09:52 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed