Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 77
Thanks Tree24Thanks

Thread: Prediction Nafta won't be scrapped

  1. #41
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    26,923
    Thanks
    7087

    From
    TN
    If there is no new agreement that has re-negotiated
    The Renegotaition has been agreed upon. START SINGING. Canada and US have already agreed to renegotiate once trump takes office. All that is left is the window dressing. A New agreement is happening.

    Don't be a welcher .. start singing.

    FYI you really didn't read your bet well did you
    by July 20, 2016
    Last edited by TNVolunteer73; 21st December 2016 at 04:43 PM.
    Thanks from Nicnam

  2. #42
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    16,217
    Thanks
    12716

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    Given Carlos Slim's meeting with Trump in Florida I doubt anything will occur with Nafta of any significance.

    "Slim, the son of Lebanese immigrants, made his early money by investing in Mexico at a time others were abandoning the country. His net worth dwarfs that of the property developer-turned-president elect.

    He won control of the Telmex monopoly in the early 1990s and turned it into what was for a time the world’s largest private fortune. Slim has attacked Trump’s talk of ripping up Nafta, which threatens to undo two decades of increased economic integration with the United States.

    The Washington Post reported Trump’s ex-campaign manager Cory Lewandowski travelled to Mexico City to arranged the meeting, which was to touch on topics such as trade and the economy."

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...meeting-mexico
    Yep. I still think there is something BIGGER between these 2. I'll dig a little and see the 'common ground' besides being billionaires. Trump's is chump change.

  3. #43
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    26,923
    Thanks
    7087

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    Yep. I still think there is something BIGGER between these 2. I'll dig a little and see the 'common ground' besides being billionaires. Trump's is chump change.
    Trumps personal wealth has WHAT to do with this thread.. OH WAIT NOTHING...

  4. #44
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    26,923
    Thanks
    7087

    From
    TN
    @Eve1 pay up on the bet..

  5. #45
    Senior Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    9,757
    Thanks
    6228

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    @Eve1 pay up on the bet..
    I didn't try to change the subject and the bet you did. You don't want to take the bet in Post #34 which is pretty clear again here it is:

    Again the bet is pretty simple:

    If there is no new agreement that has re-negotiated NAFTA by July 20, 2016 nor will there be an official notice by July 20 2016 that the USA is leaving NAFT I win. If there is a re-negotation of NAFTA or official notice to end it has been sent by July 20, 2016 you win.

    Don't try to say I won't pay up when you won't bet what was proposed. If there a new agreement? No so
    you are a coward and a liar, thanks for confirming it for us all on PH.

    I tell you what why don't we get a moderator here to act like an impartial judge. They can read all the posts and make a ruling. I think the Chief is a fair guy from what I have seen, why don't we ask him to judge what the bet was and is in this thread? Well @TNVolunteer73 what's your answer?
    Last edited by Eve1; 21st December 2016 at 05:41 PM.

  6. #46
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    26,923
    Thanks
    7087

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    I didn't try to change the subject and the bet you did. You don't want to take the bet in Post #34 which is pretty clear again here it is:

    Again the bet is pretty simple:

    If there is no new agreement that has re-negotiated NAFTA by July 20, 2016 nor will there be an official notice by July 20 2016 that the USA is leaving NAFT I win. If there is a re-negotation of NAFTA or official notice to end it has been sent by July 20, 2016 you win.

    Don't try to say I won't pay up when you won't bet what was proposed. If there a new agreement? No so
    you are a coward and a liar, thanks for confirming it for us all on PH.

    I tell you what why don't we get a moderator here to act like an impartial judge. They can read all the posts and make a ruling. I think the Chief is a fair guy from what I have seen, why don't we ask him to judge what the bet was and is in this thread?
    The Renegotation of NAFTA has already been agreed upon by the parties involved..

    So Write the song post it, and don't welch on your bet..

  7. #47
    Senior Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    9,757
    Thanks
    6228

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    The Renegotation of NAFTA has already been agreed upon by the parties involved..

    So Write the song post it, and don't welch on your bet..
    I have asked a moderator to review the thread and comment. I am so confident that you are trying to change the bet that was originally proposed I am willing to get an outsider to review everything. You are full of BS as usual and I can prove it through someone impartial.

  8. #48
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    26,923
    Thanks
    7087

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    I have asked a moderator to review the thread and comment. I am so confident that you are trying to change the bet that was originally proposed I am willing to get an outsider to review everything. You are full of BS as usual and I can prove it through someone impartial.
    No, Not trying to change anything, you gave a bogus date in the bet.. july 20, 2016 (Last July). Also the renegotiation has been scheduled.

    So please Write the song. or change your name to Welcher.

    Negotations take time, both parties have agreed to end the old agreement, and replace it with a new agreement once it has been completed.


    http://freedomoutpost.com/canada-and...mp-presidency/

    NAFTA is going away... ... All parties have agreed upon that.
    Last edited by TNVolunteer73; 21st December 2016 at 06:19 PM.

  9. #49
    Senior Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    9,757
    Thanks
    6228

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    No, Not trying to change anything, you gave a bogus date in the bet.. july 20, 2016 (Last July). Also the renegotiation has been scheduled.

    So please Write the song. or change your name to Welcher.

    Negotations take time, both parties have agreed to end the old agreement, and replace it with a new agreement once it has been completed.


    Canada And Mexico Ready To Renegotiate NAFTA Trade Deal Ahead of Trump Presidency - Freedom Outpost

    NAFTA is going away... ... All parties have agreed upon that.
    Afraid on what an impartial observer will say about your dishonest behaviour? You should be. Clearly a typo with the year which you could have pointed out when you said yes or no which you never did to the original bet. It's still on the table but again you wont bet on a clear bet:

    If there is no new agreement that has been re-negotiated in NAFTA by July 20, 2017 nor will there be an official notice by July 20 2017 that the USA is leaving NAFT I win. If there is a re-negotation of NAFTA or official notice to end it has been sent by July 20, 2017 you win.
    Last edited by Eve1; 21st December 2016 at 06:24 PM.

  10. #50
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    26,923
    Thanks
    7087

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    Afraid on what an impartial observer will say about your dishonest behaviour? You should be. Clearly a typo with the year which you could have pointed out when you said yes or no which you never did to the original bet. It's still on the table but again you wont bet on a clear bet:

    If there is no new agreement that has been re-negotiated in NAFTA by July 20, 2017 nor will there be an official notice by July 20 2017 that the USA is leaving NAFT I win. If there is a re-negotation of NAFTA or official notice to end it has been sent by July 20, 2017 you win.
    No. Because NATA is gone, a new deal will replace it. All parties have already agreed upon that. Now the talks begin on what will be in the new deal

    Trump didn't even have to go Nuclear and use the 6 month option.. heck he did not even have to get into office before he got the 3 parties to agree that NAFTA is going to end, and be replaced with NAFTA2


    So write your song.. 3 leaders have agreed it is gone gone gone.
    Last edited by TNVolunteer73; 21st December 2016 at 06:37 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 3rd October 2014, 06:48 AM
  2. NAFTA turns 20
    By Two If By Tea in forum Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18th August 2014, 05:23 AM
  3. Like NAFTA, But Worse
    By Kropotkin in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 5th June 2011, 09:01 AM
  4. Like NAFTA, But Worse
    By Kropotkin in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 4th June 2011, 04:44 PM
  5. US Backing Out of NAFTA?
    By JavaBlack in forum Current Events
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2nd April 2010, 12:56 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed