Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51
Thanks Tree20Thanks

Thread: Any PH posters who voted for Trump regret it yet?

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,522
    Thanks
    2338

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    When has Trump been wrong in your estimation, Kallie?
    Ms. Maryanne,

    As I've stated several times on this forum and elsewhere, he should have selected Thom Hardiman for his supreme court pick, his speech went too heavily on protectionism, and this immigration EO was rushed through without giving clear direction about how to enforce it.

  2. #12
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    17,301
    Thanks
    13387

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Thrilling,

    I did not vote for President Trump, but am quite enjoying the outcome and the political theater that came with it.
    Theater is fun to watch and 'play'. Unfortunately this isn't. People will get hurt. People will lose. People will die.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,522
    Thanks
    2338

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    Theater is fun to watch and 'play'. Unfortunately this isn't. People will hurt. People will lose. People will die.
    Mr. picturetaker,

    LOL, your and your fellow liberals' hyperbole makes it ever so much more entertaining.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,543
    Thanks
    276

    From
    under a rock near NC / GA
    I have openly admitted that I voted for Trump as the lesser of two evils. Do I regret it? Yes. The reason?

    As Donald Trump pointed out last night on tv, a lot of people voted for him due to the issue of United States Supreme Court nominations. We knew what we were getting with Hitlery Clinton. Clinton made sure we understood that she was an enemy of the NRA and a little research told me that Merrick Garland voted against gun Rights every chance he got.

    Then along came Neil Gorsuch. He is anti - gun:

    Articles: Judge Neil Gorsuch: Some Cause for Concern

    And, of course, without the left examining Gorsuch's actual record, they react Pavlovian style, because some call the guy a "conservative." What a load of horse manure! Well, that presupposes that the conservatives respect the Constitution. Gorsuch is as "mainstream" as the left can settle for - and HAS settled for:

    Uh Oh: Schumer Voted For Gorsuch in 2006 (And a Bunch of Other Democrats Did Too) - Katie Pavlich

    You see there. In 2006 Schumer, Barack Obama, Biden, good ol' Hitlery herself gave Gorsuch their support.

    I'm not supportive of the nutty wall idea and I think that a majority of Trump's anti-immigration policies will fail in the Supreme Court - at which juncture, he can claim he did all he could. I see Trump's World Wrestling Federation days following him into his political life and, consequently, most of his moves have all the sincerity of a professional wrestling match.

    I've not forgotten that Trump was cozy with the left, not really a friend of the right so I knew voting for him was a gamble. His SCOTUS pick confirmed that the leopard cannot change its spots and we're saddled with a left of center Supreme Court for years to come.

  5. #15
    Begin with a happy Ending Engine-Ear's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    14,198
    Thanks
    10262

    From
    The last place I lost my keys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    I regret taking so long to decide to vote against him.

    That count?
    That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Sparta's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    20,381
    Thanks
    7626

    From
    Connecticut
    Quote Originally Posted by Engine-Ear View Post
    That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.
    I am bad at everything
    Thanks from Engine-Ear

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,522
    Thanks
    2338

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    I am bad at everything
    Mr. Sparta,

    You are good at picking dogs...

  8. #18
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    51,862
    Thanks
    18476

    From
    america
    I second what Kallie Knoetze said:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Thrilling,

    I did not vote for President Trump, but am quite enjoying the outcome and the political theater that came with it.
    What's more, I am thinking, that based on a few of the actions taken by President since his inauguration, I will be more inclined to vote for him in 2020. (That is STILL a long way off...who knows, I might be a Liberal, by then!).

    All the angst, drama, fit-pitching, hypocrisy, and long term memory loss of Leftists, only furthers my convictions in this regard.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    10,156
    Thanks
    6517

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    I second what Kallie Knoetze said:



    What's more, I am thinking, that based on a few of the actions taken by President since his inauguration, I will be more inclined to vote for him in 2020. (That is STILL a long way off...who knows, I might be a Liberal, by then!).

    All the angst, drama, fit-pitching, hypocrisy, and long term memory loss of Leftists, only furthers my convictions in this regard.
    Well some people just don't learn from their own mistakes. You must be one of them. Your insurance premiums must be very high from slipping on the same banana peel over and over.
    Thanks from Panzareta

  10. #20
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    17,630
    Thanks
    15196

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by Humorme View Post
    I have openly admitted that I voted for Trump as the lesser of two evils. Do I regret it? Yes. The reason?

    As Donald Trump pointed out last night on tv, a lot of people voted for him due to the issue of United States Supreme Court nominations. We knew what we were getting with Hitlery Clinton. Clinton made sure we understood that she was an enemy of the NRA and a little research told me that Merrick Garland voted against gun Rights every chance he got.

    Then along came Neil Gorsuch. He is anti - gun:

    Articles: Judge Neil Gorsuch: Some Cause for Concern

    And, of course, without the left examining Gorsuch's actual record, they react Pavlovian style, because some call the guy a "conservative." What a load of horse manure! Well, that presupposes that the conservatives respect the Constitution. Gorsuch is as "mainstream" as the left can settle for - and HAS settled for:

    Uh Oh: Schumer Voted For Gorsuch in 2006 (And a Bunch of Other Democrats Did Too) - Katie Pavlich

    You see there. In 2006 Schumer, Barack Obama, Biden, good ol' Hitlery herself gave Gorsuch their support.

    I'm not supportive of the nutty wall idea and I think that a majority of Trump's anti-immigration policies will fail in the Supreme Court - at which juncture, he can claim he did all he could. I see Trump's World Wrestling Federation days following him into his political life and, consequently, most of his moves have all the sincerity of a professional wrestling match.

    I've not forgotten that Trump was cozy with the left, not really a friend of the right so I knew voting for him was a gamble. His SCOTUS pick confirmed that the leopard cannot change its spots and we're saddled with a left of center Supreme Court for years to come.
    Right,,,, guns.... sure....., okay.......

    Can you boil and eat them? better check

    I heard the good germans were boiling books for the nutritional value in the glue...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why I voted for Trump.
    By Puzzling Evidence in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 3rd June 2017, 06:07 PM
  2. MLK’s niece: I voted for Trump
    By ptif219 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 17th January 2017, 10:28 AM
  3. How many people voted for Trump?
    By Dittohead not! in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 23rd November 2016, 12:12 PM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 9th November 2016, 12:09 PM
  5. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 2nd November 2016, 06:07 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed