Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51
Thanks Tree20Thanks

Thread: Any PH posters who voted for Trump regret it yet?

  1. #21
    Senior Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,898
    Thanks
    7751

    From
    My own world
    Just saw Trump at the swearing at Tillerson swearing in and he looks TIRED, LOL. Next thing you know he is going to want to work 2 days and take 5 off.

  2. #22
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    7,604
    Thanks
    2810

    From
    Slumming Around In orange baby NEW America!
    Quote Originally Posted by thrilling View Post
    If so, please tell why.
    Okay! I'm here!
    What's your problem?

    I regret little.

    And the full right name is....




    My question is will this come?

    Last edited by BAZINGA DrumpF; 1st February 2017 at 04:29 PM.
    Thanks from libertariat720

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    9,156
    Thanks
    2445

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    Just saw Trump at the swearing at Tillerson swearing in and he looks TIRED, LOL. Next thing you know he is going to want to work 2 days and take 5 off.
    Ms. Eve,

    You are barking up the wrong tree again. From all accounts, President Trump is a workaholic.

  4. #24
    Moderator libertariat720's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,877
    Thanks
    2112

    From
    ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    People that donít admit to Voting Trump but defend him.

    At this point you are supporting him by defending him so it doesnít matter if you voted for him or not (or at least admit it or not) who cares?

    We are now used to some people on this forum trashing anybody that doesn't like Trump even if Trump is wrong. It doesn't matter if the man shoots somebody in the middle of 5th avenue for no good reason, they will defend him just because they hate liberals and anybody who doesn't like Trump.

    Completely illogical thinking on the part of people defending Trump now and before the election.
    Why does it have to be so black and white? The liberals here are as always being histrionic, jumping to conclusions, calling Trump a Nazi, and attacking anyone who even appears to defend him. You aren't either "with him or against him".

    Like I said, I'll support the things that Trump does that I agree with, and vice versa.

    Let's take for the example the travel hold. I did not agree with it in principle, but didn't really have a problem with it. Once again the liberals and MSM took it to the extreme, and got hysterical. But if I point that out, that means I support the order? No, of course not.

    You're looking at it wrong. It's the liberals that are overreacting then calling anyone who disagrees with them or sides with Trump a "fascist collaborater". Even Bernie got hit with that when he applauded Trump over TPP.
    Thanks from Bronwyn and GoaTlOver

  5. #25
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    51,292
    Thanks
    9406

    From
    By the wall
    He also doesn't drink unlike that lush Hillary.

    God, just think of how much tax dollars we saved on booze not electing her to office.

  6. #26
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    51,292
    Thanks
    9406

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by libertariat720 View Post
    Why does it have to be so black and white? The liberals here are as always being histrionic, jumping to conclusions, calling Trump a Nazi, and attacking anyone who even appears to defend him. You aren't either "with him or against him".

    Like I said, I'll support the things that Trump does that I agree with, and vice versa.

    Let's take for the example the travel hold. I did not agree with it in principle, but didn't really have a problem with it. Once again the liberals and MSM took it to the extreme, and got hysterical. But if I point that out, that means I support the order? No, of course not.

    You're looking at it wrong. It's the liberals that are overreacting then calling anyone who disagrees with them or sides with Trump a "fascist collaborater". Even Bernie got hit with that when he applauded Trump over TPP.
    It's those hysterics that gave us control of the government so by all means, let them continue.

  7. #27
    Moderator libertariat720's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,877
    Thanks
    2112

    From
    ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by BAZINGA DrumpF View Post
    Thanked because that song took me back to high school.

    Feels, man.
    Thanks from BAZINGA DrumpF

  8. #28
    Moderator libertariat720's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,877
    Thanks
    2112

    From
    ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    It's those hysterics that gave us control of the government so by all means, let them continue.
    Well the hysteria from the MSM is at an all high, I think.

    America literally can't trust them less than they do now though, so I don't know.

  9. #29
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    7,604
    Thanks
    2810

    From
    Slumming Around In orange baby NEW America!
    Quote Originally Posted by libertariat720 View Post
    Thanked because that song took me back to high school.

    Feels, man.
    Listen Now, as tomorrow morning may not come!

  10. #30
    Senior Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,898
    Thanks
    7751

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Ms. Eve,

    You are barking up the wrong tree again. From all accounts, President Trump is a workaholic.
    The man needs a new make-up artist. If he isn't tired she is doing a good job of making him look tired.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why I voted for Trump.
    By Puzzling Evidence in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 3rd June 2017, 06:07 PM
  2. MLKís niece: I voted for Trump
    By ptif219 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 17th January 2017, 10:28 AM
  3. How many people voted for Trump?
    By Dittohead not! in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 23rd November 2016, 12:12 PM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 9th November 2016, 12:09 PM
  5. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 2nd November 2016, 06:07 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed