Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51
Thanks Tree20Thanks

Thread: Any PH posters who voted for Trump regret it yet?

  1. #1
    Walking in a Storm! thrilling's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,846
    Thanks
    1759

    From
    usa

    Any PH posters who voted for Trump regret it yet?

    If so, please tell why.

  2. #2
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    31,391
    Thanks
    33609

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Nothing but loyal Trump Cultists on this site, it seems. Even the ones that claim they didn't vote for him are covering for him like he is their favorite son in law.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,029
    Thanks
    2280

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by thrilling View Post
    If so, please tell why.
    Mr. Thrilling,

    I did not vote for President Trump, but am quite enjoying the outcome and the political theater that came with it.
    Thanks from GoaTlOver

  4. #4
    Senior Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    9,757
    Thanks
    6228

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Thrilling,

    I did not vote for President Trump, but am quite enjoying the outcome and the political theater that came with it.
    People that don’t admit to Voting Trump but defend him.

    At this point you are supporting him by defending him so it doesn’t matter if you voted for him or not (or at least admit it or not) who cares?

    We are now used to some people on this forum trashing anybody that doesn't like Trump even if Trump is wrong. It doesn't matter if the man shoots somebody in the middle of 5th avenue for no good reason, they will defend him just because they hate liberals and anybody who doesn't like Trump.

    Completely illogical thinking on the part of people defending Trump now and before the election.

  5. #5
    Begin with a happy Ending Engine-Ear's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    14,083
    Thanks
    10149

    From
    The last place I lost my keys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    People that don’t admit to Voting Trump but defend him.

    At this point you are supporting him by defending him so it doesn’t matter if you voted for him or not (or at least admit it or not) who cares?

    We are now used to some people on this forum trashing anybody that doesn't like Trump even if Trump is wrong. It doesn't matter if the man shoots somebody in the middle of 5th avenue for no good reason, they will defend him just because they hate liberals and anybody who doesn't like Trump.

    Completely illogical thinking on the part of people defending Trump now and before the election.
    The opposite applies equally. There are those that hate Trump and will never acknowledge anything he may do as good. He could cure cancer and there would still be haters that would continue to denounce him. I've seen plenty of videos where protesters are interviewed and they are clueless about what they are protesting.
    Thanks from GoaTlOver

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,029
    Thanks
    2280

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    People that don’t admit to Voting Trump but defend him.

    At this point you are supporting him by defending him so it doesn’t matter if you voted for him or not (or at least admit it or not) who cares?

    We are now used to some people on this forum trashing anybody that doesn't like Trump even if Trump is wrong. It doesn't matter if the man shoots somebody in the middle of 5th avenue for no good reason, they will defend him just because they hate liberals and anybody who doesn't like Trump.

    Completely illogical thinking on the part of people defending Trump now and before the election.
    Ms. Eve,

    That self-righteous sanctimony may work on your liberal brethren, however, we logical Conservatives (sorry to be redundant) support the man when he's right and criticize him when he's wrong.

    Sorry to ruin your piousness.

  7. #7
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    37,509
    Thanks
    27177

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Ms. Eve,

    That self-righteous sanctimony may work on your liberal brethren, however, we logical Conservatives (sorry to be redundant) support the man when he's right and criticize him when he's wrong.

    Sorry to ruin your piousness.
    When has Trump been wrong in your estimation, Kallie?
    Thanks from Panzareta

  8. #8
    Senior Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    9,757
    Thanks
    6228

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by Engine-Ear View Post
    The opposite applies equally. There are those that hate Trump and will never acknowledge anything he may do as good. He could cure cancer and there would still be haters that would continue to denounce him. I've seen plenty of videos where protesters are interviewed and they are clueless about what they are protesting.
    It's kinda hard to find a good thing in Trump but I have tried

    I did say that he did manage to meet the British PM without making a fool of himself. I just kinda think that we have soo lowered the bar for Trump we are accepting normal behavior from him as an accomplishment.

    PS I don't have issue with his Supreme Court Pic, he seems to be qualified. Everything else that he is done while running and being President but is just down right FUCKED UP and more reckless than thoughtful. I don't appreciate the US being run likes its some
    TV show complete with cliff hangers.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    9,757
    Thanks
    6228

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Ms. Eve,

    That self-righteous sanctimony may work on your liberal brethren, however, we logical Conservatives (sorry to be redundant) support the man when he's right and criticize him when he's wrong.

    Sorry to ruin your piousness.

    @Kallie Knoetze What MaryAnne said, lets here you outline what he's done wrong in your opinion if what you say is true.
    I have already posted my thoughts on two things that Trump has actually done right. Now your turn to post the things you think he has done wrong.
    Last edited by Eve1; 1st February 2017 at 10:40 AM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Sparta's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    20,327
    Thanks
    7564

    From
    Connecticut
    I regret taking so long to decide to vote against him.

    That count?
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey and namvet69

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why I voted for Trump.
    By Puzzling Evidence in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 29th April 2017, 12:34 PM
  2. MLK’s niece: I voted for Trump
    By ptif219 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 17th January 2017, 10:28 AM
  3. How many people voted for Trump?
    By Dittohead not! in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 23rd November 2016, 12:12 PM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 9th November 2016, 12:09 PM
  5. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 2nd November 2016, 06:07 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed