Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46
Thanks Tree61Thanks

Thread: What a headline!

  1. #1
    told you so Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    41,933
    Thanks
    23498

    From
    Wisconsin

    What a headline!

    "Donald Trump delivers a series of raw and personal attacks on the media in a news conference for the ages"


    For the ages?

    I'm almost sad I missed the news conference.

    Almost.
    Thanks from Minotaur and Madeline

  2. #2
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    27,798
    Thanks
    7294

    From
    TN
    He has held News Conferences just about ever 2-4 Days. he has had 3 in the last 5 days. Not counting the one today

  3. #3
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    34,203
    Thanks
    26883

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    I didn't actually watch it live - I was following it on Twitter though and then saw some video of it.

    I have NEVER seen a POTUS press conference like this one.

    He's certifiably nutso.

    Question is - what does the GOP due with him now? At what point is it even too much for them?
    Thanks from April15, Friday13 and Madeline

  4. #4
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    27,798
    Thanks
    7294

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    I didn't actually watch it live - I was following it on Twitter though and then saw some video of it.

    I have NEVER seen a POTUS press conference like this one.

    He's certifiably nutso.

    Question is - what does the GOP due with him now? At what point is it even too much for them?
    That is because you have supported Politicians that don't keep their Promises, in fact he is in another News Conference with Coal Miners as we speak..

    2 in one day.. This is not your Lilly Livered POTUS like obama
    Thanks from John T Ford

  5. #5
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,301
    Thanks
    1101

    He's going to end up resigning because it's just too much of a pain in the ass. He's going to look into the camera and say, "America, I tried to help you, but you just won't let me. You're fired," and walk out. He's going to push his son over from the driver's seat and climb back into his insane bubble of a world and that will be that.
    Thanks from April15, RedCloud, tnbskts and 1 others

  6. #6
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,301
    Thanks
    1101

    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    That is because you have supported Politicians that don't keep their Promises, in fact he is in another News Conference with Coal Miners as we speak..

    2 in one day.. This is not your Lilly Livered POTUS like obama
    Yeah, he's having 2 press conferences. I'm sure no other President has done THAT in a day before, ha ha ha. Well done, absolutely classic TNV stuff.

  7. #7
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,977
    Thanks
    8014

    From
    The greatest place on Earth California
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    Why would any sane person want to see this umpa loompa didle do putsmeister live?

  8. #8
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,977
    Thanks
    8014

    From
    The greatest place on Earth California
    Quote Originally Posted by splansing View Post
    Yeah, he's having 2 press conferences. I'm sure no other President has done THAT in a day before, ha ha ha. Well done, absolutely classic TNV stuff.
    Just like his time off every weekend in Florida and he promised he would work everyday not like Obama who left once a month.
    Thanks from Friday13

  9. #9
    told you so Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    41,933
    Thanks
    23498

    From
    Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by April15 View Post
    Why would any sane person want to see this umpa loompa didle do putsmeister live?
    lol ... well, people seemed to be having quite a wild time watching .....
    Thanks from April15

  10. #10
    gingerly perusing PH Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    79,890
    Thanks
    53587

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    Ridiculous headline.

    "For the ages"... pfft!

    This doesn't even take into account Atilla the Hun's news conferences.

    #FakeHeadlines
    Thanks from April15, Amelia, BigLeRoy and 3 others

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Just saw this headline on BBC News
    By CEngelbrecht in forum World Politics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12th January 2017, 07:43 PM
  2. Liberals will hate this headline
    By meridian5455 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 3rd December 2015, 07:47 AM
  3. Dumbest headline of the day
    By meridian5455 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 3rd October 2014, 12:36 PM
  4. Liberal Headline
    By RonaldReaganRocks in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 4th November 2006, 09:11 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed