Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
Thanks Tree25Thanks

Thread: Noted Idiot Steve King Pushes "Purge"

  1. #1
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,323
    Thanks
    5211

    From
    Gotham

    Noted Idiot Steve King Pushes "Purge"

    Representative Steve King, R-Iowa, told the New York Times on Tuesday that he believes in the existence of a “deep state” attempting to undermine President Trump’s administration.

    “We are talking about the emergence of a deep state led by Barack Obama, and that is something that we should prevent,” King told the Times. “The person who understands this best is Steve Bannon, and I would think that he’s advocating to make some moves to fix it.”

    The term “deep state,” which is relatively new to American politics, has been used to describe a permanent military, intelligence and law-enforcement bureaucracy manipulating government policies in secret.

    King added that Trump “needs to purge the leftists within the administration that are holdovers from the Obama administration, because it appears that they are undermining his administration and his chances of success.”



    https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-repre...174638632.html


    Whoa.

    The lunatics are storming the asylum.
    Thanks from BigLeRoy and birdzeyez

  2. #2
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    17,621
    Thanks
    7210

    From
    i'm not real===
    Steve King gets way too much airtime. Mostly, by the left.

  3. #3
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,323
    Thanks
    5211

    From
    Gotham
    Speaking of attention whores...
    Thanks from knight

  4. #4
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    25,034
    Thanks
    18078

    From
    Florida
    What the hell is the DEEP STATE? I've never heard the term except in ANESTHESIOLOGY. Is this a Roger Stone/Steve Bannon conspiratorial 'thing'?

  5. #5
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,323
    Thanks
    5211

    From
    Gotham
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    What the hell is the DEEP STATE? I've never heard the term except in ANESTHESIOLOGY.

    It's a new alt-right scare tactic.

    Turns out Obama is still coming for their guns.
    Thanks from BitterPill, Hollywood and boontito

  6. #6
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    26,140
    Thanks
    21611

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    What the hell is the DEEP STATE? I've never heard the term except in ANESTHESIOLOGY.
    I thought maybe it was a sequel to the great and wonderful movie Deep Throat. But they would have to find a replacement for Linda Lovelace; she's dead.
    Thanks from NightSwimmer

  7. #7
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,323
    Thanks
    5211

    From
    Gotham
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    I thought maybe it was a sequel to the great and wonderful movie Deep Throat. But they would have to find a replacement for Linda Lovelace; she's dead.

    This slayed me: "The person who understands this best is Steve Bannon..."

    Hey....Maybe they can get Bannon to take over the lead and give it a gay twist.
    Thanks from BigLeRoy and BitterPill

  8. #8
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,323
    Thanks
    5211

    From
    Gotham
    Joseph Stalin just called in with his approval.

    How long before Trump Vodka is declared the new national drink?
    Thanks from BigLeRoy

  9. #9
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    30,504
    Thanks
    94

    From
    Tennessee
    President trump needs to fire all of obama's people.

  10. #10
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    46,683
    Thanks
    33043

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Representative Steve King, R-Iowa, told the New York Times on Tuesday that he believes in the existence of a “deep state” attempting to undermine President Trump’s administration.

    “We are talking about the emergence of a deep state led by Barack Obama, and that is something that we should prevent,” King told the Times. “The person who understands this best is Steve Bannon, and I would think that he’s advocating to make some moves to fix it.”

    The term “deep state,” which is relatively new to American politics, has been used to describe a permanent military, intelligence and law-enforcement bureaucracy manipulating government policies in secret.

    King added that Trump “needs to purge the leftists within the administration that are holdovers from the Obama administration, because it appears that they are undermining his administration and his chances of success.”



    https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-repre...174638632.html


    Whoa.

    The lunatics are storming the asylum.
    Steve King has always been a loonie. He and Trump make a good pair.
    Thanks from Frank, BigLeRoy and Babba

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 1st March 2017, 10:16 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12th August 2016, 11:16 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 4th December 2013, 06:03 PM
  4. Show your ass some more, Steve King (R)
    By BDBoop in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22nd July 2013, 12:25 PM
  5. Steve Levy evidently abandons being an idiot
    By Justinian in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30th June 2007, 02:58 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed