Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 121
Thanks Tree127Thanks

Thread: Silencing Subversives

  1. #1
    Senior Member vikingbeast's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,289
    Thanks
    5430

    From
    Banned Camp Segregation Unit

    Silencing Subversives

    So Trump cuts that "elitist propaganda" machine PBS's funding. That's right Don - you know, that flaming liberal Ken Burns needs to be stifled and silenced before he makes another Baseball or Civil War documentary that led SO MANY people to become pot-smoking long-haired left-wing hippies! Clifford, that big red dog? What a subversive!


    https://www.conservativereview.com/c...paganda-anyway

  2. #2
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    17,849
    Thanks
    5264

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingbeast View Post
    So Trump cuts that "elitist propaganda" machine PBS's funding. That's right Don - you know, that flaming liberal Ken Burns needs to be stifled and silenced before he makes another Baseball or Civil War documentary that led SO MANY people to become pot-smoking long-haired left-wing hippies! Clifford, that big red dog? What a subversive!


    https://www.conservativereview.com/c...paganda-anyway
    Poor wittle snow flakes ......

    Gonna lose their federal funding used to spread their anti-American propaganda.

    What's the world coming to.
    Thanks from Bronwyn

  3. #3
    Senior Member vikingbeast's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,289
    Thanks
    5430

    From
    Banned Camp Segregation Unit
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Poor wittle snow flakes ......

    Gonna lose their federal funding used to spread their anti-American propaganda.

    What's the world coming to.
    Oh yeah! You know, that Ken Burns is such a radical, he should be deported!!!! That Civil War Documentary started me on a long road to pot smoking and harder drugs!

  4. #4
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    17,849
    Thanks
    5264

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingbeast View Post
    Oh yeah! You know, that Ken Burns is such a radical, he should be deported!!!! That Civil War Documentary started me on a long road to pot smoking and harder drugs!
    LOL ....

    You know Ken Burns was not the issue.

    ...S-T-R-A-W-M-A-N...

  5. #5
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    25,473
    Thanks
    6743

    From
    TN
    The only people trying to silence other people are the Snowflake diaper pin wearing safe place seeking craybaby Left wing Nutcases.

    Ann Coulter says I will speak at Kalamazoo U.. the snowflake diaper pin wearing safe place seeking crybaby left wing nutcases try to burn the campus to the ground.

  6. #6
    Senior Member vikingbeast's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,289
    Thanks
    5430

    From
    Banned Camp Segregation Unit
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    LOL ....

    You know Ken Burns was not the issue.

    ...S-T-R-A-W-M-A-N...
    Right, it was those bohemian burners on Antique's Road Show. I bet they cast them straight out of San Francisco!
    Thanks from Hollywood

  7. #7
    Senior Member vikingbeast's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,289
    Thanks
    5430

    From
    Banned Camp Segregation Unit
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    The only people trying to silence other people are the Snowflake diaper pin wearing safe place seeking craybaby Left wing Nutcases.

    Ann Coulter says I will speak at Kalamazoo U.. the snowflake diaper pin wearing safe place seeking crybaby left wing nutcases try to burn the campus to the ground.
    Fuck Ann Coulter - she's a phony show biz ripoff who doesn't even believe her own bullshit. She found a niche market to cash in on.
    Thanks from Dragonfly5 and Hollywood

  8. #8
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    17,849
    Thanks
    5264

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingbeast View Post
    Right, it was those bohemian burners on Antique's Road Show. I bet they cast them straight out of San Francisco!
    Keep doubling down.

    It makes your non point seem so much more credible.

  9. #9
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    17,849
    Thanks
    5264

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingbeast View Post
    Fuck Ann Coulter - she's a phony show biz ripoff who doesn't even believe her own bullshit. She found a niche market to cash in on.
    Yep ....

    And, did without any federal funding.

    How about that.

  10. #10
    Senior Member vikingbeast's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,289
    Thanks
    5430

    From
    Banned Camp Segregation Unit
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Yep ....

    And, did without any federal funding.

    How about that.
    You would support a phony like her.
    Thanks from sweettee, Dragonfly5 and Hollywood

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Summer Subversives by James Taranto WSJ
    By Truth Detector in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10th September 2007, 09:20 AM
  2. White House Manual for Silencing Critics
    By michaelr in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 16th July 2007, 04:31 PM
  3. Silencing critics not way to Middle East peace
    By rajlimosiba in forum World Politics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 6th February 2007, 03:54 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed