Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 66
Thanks Tree45Thanks

Thread: When did Obama get called out on his lies by the Media?

  1. #11
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    56,856
    Thanks
    3747

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    You can't be serious.
    Are you saying you never heard Fox News constantly calling out President Obama for what they claimed were lies about practically everything he did or said?
    Yet the liberal media defended them and repeated them. Shows how bias and partisan the liberal media is. Shows they are not journalists but democrat political operatives

  2. #12
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    56,856
    Thanks
    3747

    Quote Originally Posted by Babba View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.a7e5d07e1b28

    All False statements involving Barack Obama | PolitiFact

    The media did report it when Obama lied. Obama didn't lie on a daily basis, though.

    The media can't help it if Trump lies on a constant basis. What? They're supposed to pretend he doesn't?
    Obama did lie on a daily basis. When Obama talked he lied

  3. #13
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    28,898
    Thanks
    3537

    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    You don't get it. When will you get it?

    President Obama wasn't a dick.

    People did not hate President Obama.

    The world hates Donald Trump. Deal with it.
    Trump and Obama are both explained in this video.


  4. #14
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    27,206
    Thanks
    23534

    From
    SWUSA
    Even W knew how NOT to be a dick...


  5. #15
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    56,856
    Thanks
    3747

    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    You don't get it. When will you get it?

    President Obama wasn't a dick.

    People did not hate President Obama.

    The world hates Donald Trump. Deal with it.

    You mean democrats are the party of hate. The problem is democrats not Trump

  6. #16
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    28,898
    Thanks
    3537

    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    Trump falsely accused his predecessor of wiretapping his phone. He then called on Congress to investigate his lies. He's also insulted one of our closest allies by , again, falsely claiming they were complicit in Obama spying on him. It's a hell of a lot more than how you characterize it when a German reporters calls him out for it. And that wasn't the first time that has happen. It seems like every time he visits with a head of state a reporter from that country questions Trump's false claims. James Comey is going to be testifying tomorrow. It is highly likely that he'll erode Trump's credibility even further. These are matters of national security. How on Earth could you possibly reach the conclusion that they are not critical to the American people and our allies?
    Because everyone is in on the joke. With Obama, everyone didn't know when he was lying and when he was not because he was so smooth about it.

    Obama is a modern media character, smooth, appearing in control, sly.

    Trump is a 19th century PT Barnum like character and he is offensive to those who like their lies served up so you can't tell they are lies until much later.
    Last edited by kmiller1610; 19th March 2017 at 04:38 AM.

  7. #17
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    42,596
    Thanks
    12045

    Quote Originally Posted by kmiller1610 View Post
    Trump is posing, promoting, provoking. His lies, so far, are irritating, maddening and mostly irrelevant.
    Irrelevant my ass. insinuating the past president committed a crime when you have no evidence whatsoever is irrelevant?
    insinuating that our #1 ally might have been involved in this crime with no fucking evidence whatsoever is irrelevant?
    Just go do a search of his lies, there is no politician that comes close to this asshole.

    The Obama lies have occurred in critical situations and are related to critical congressional actions or national emergencies.
    Saying something that turns out to be wrong later is not a lie. Saying something you know is bullshit when you say it is a lie. Now tell us about Obama lies? I contend there weren't any.

    Smart people in the Trump administration mostly ignore his lies. The press mostly sees them as an opportunity.
    There are no smart people in his administration and the press has a duty to tell you when the motherfucker is lying

    As the trump administration progresses, watch for lies that matter. Looking backward, Obama did many of the same things, but we have a record of those times when it mattered a lot.
    We have no record of it meaning squat. All lies matter it goes straight to the reputation of the president and this one you can't believe a fucking word he says.

    He proudly proclaimed that EVERYONE would have healthcare coverage and the repubs come up with a plan that says 14 million will lose it in the first year and this asshole says it's wonderful? Are you trying to say that is irrelevant? He said Mexico was going to build the wall and is now saying we will spend billions to do so and that is irrelevant?

    I could go on all fucking day with his bold-faced lies and you would sit here saying yeah, but they didn't matter? Unbelievable.

  8. #18
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    42,596
    Thanks
    12045

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Obama did lie on a daily basis. When Obama talked he lied

  9. #19
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    42,596
    Thanks
    12045

    Quote Originally Posted by kmiller1610 View Post
    Trump and Obama are both explained in this video.

    Fuck your stupid video the guy who made it could have a mind as warped as yours.

  10. #20
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    42,596
    Thanks
    12045

    Quote Originally Posted by kmiller1610 View Post
    Because everyone is in on the joke. With Obama, everyone didn't know when he was lying and when he was not because he was so smooth about it.

    Obama is a modern media character, smooth, appearing in control, sly.

    Trump is a 19th century PT Barnum like character and he is offensive to those who like their lies served up so you can't tell they are lies until much later.
    Lets have one? I contend you are full of shit.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11th May 2016, 12:30 PM
  2. More Media Lies
    By MaryAnne in forum Journalism
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 24th February 2015, 03:36 AM
  3. Media Lies
    By TrueMan in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11th September 2014, 03:05 PM
  4. 2013 Obama administration accomplishments - Lies, lies and more lies.
    By meridian5455 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26th December 2013, 11:50 AM
  5. Black Caucus LIES...Leftist Mainstream Media LIES
    By Deportliberals in forum Current Events
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 31st March 2010, 02:12 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed