Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 56
Thanks Tree46Thanks

Thread: Trump Approval Drops to 39 Percent

  1. #1
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,324
    Thanks
    5209

    From
    Gotham

    Trump Approval Drops to 39 Percent

    Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval | Gallup

    Looks like it's coming down to the hardcore true believers

    ....er, I mean, traitors.

    And hey, I don't know about you, but I'm starting to feel "great again."

    LOL.
    Thanks from BigLeRoy, the watchman and thrilling

  2. #2
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,324
    Thanks
    5209

    From
    Gotham
    Wonder how far it will fall today?


    Let's go 30!
    Thanks from thrilling and Friday13

  3. #3
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    35,756
    Thanks
    37855

    From
    Nashville, TN
    No one wants to talk about Trumps approval rate, it is all fake news in their brain washed minds.
    Thanks from thrilling

  4. #4
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    26,140
    Thanks
    21598

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval | Gallup

    Looks like it's coming down to the hardcore true believers

    ....er, I mean, traitors.

    And hey, I don't know about you, but I'm starting to feel "great again."

    LOL.
    After carefully looking at these poll results, and analyzing them scientifically, I have come to the tentative conclusion, but one totally supported by the evidence, that 39% of Americans are terminally stupid.

  5. #5
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,324
    Thanks
    5209

    From
    Gotham
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    After carefully looking at these poll results, and analyzing them scientifically, I have come to the tentative conclusion, but one totally supported by the evidence, that 39% of Americans are terminally stupid.
    He loves him some low-intelligence voters.
    Thanks from BigLeRoy

  6. #6
    Veteran Member Canada - Geography game Champion, Geography Champion mtm1963's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    29,829
    Thanks
    5353

    From
    Tennessee
    thats up 2 points from saturday.

  7. #7
    told you so Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    43,109
    Thanks
    24576

    From
    Wisconsin
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...53707757764609

    "@BarackObama has a record low 39% Gallup approval rating. Why so high?"

    --Donald Trump, 17 Aug 2011
    Thanks from Friday13

  8. #8
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,324
    Thanks
    5209

    From
    Gotham
    Quote Originally Posted by mtm1963 View Post
    thats up 2 points from saturday.
    O, yay!

    The tide be turning!

    LOL.

  9. #9
    Veteran Member Canada - Geography game Champion, Geography Champion mtm1963's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    29,829
    Thanks
    5353

    From
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    O, yay!

    The tide be turning!

    LOL.
    hey frankie, pay attention to what's already posted on the forum.

    btw, gallup isn't the only poll on the president's approval rating.

  10. #10
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,324
    Thanks
    5209

    From
    Gotham
    Quote Originally Posted by mtm1963 View Post
    hey frankie, pay attention to what's already posted on the forum.

    btw, gallup isn't the only poll on the president's approval rating.

    Pay attention to what?

    And let me guess...you prefer Rasmussen.

    Amirite? LOL.
    Thanks from Dragonfly5 and Friday13

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 26th February 2017, 10:06 AM
  2. Obama 55 percent approval rating my ass
    By 1924 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 9th November 2016, 12:31 PM
  3. Obama approval drops to 43 percent
    By meridian5455 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 6th March 2013, 11:03 AM
  4. AP-Gfk poll: Obama approval hits 60 percent
    By Cicero in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11th May 2011, 06:47 PM
  5. AP-GfK poll: Obama approval hits 60 percent
    By Granite in forum Current Events
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11th May 2011, 01:15 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed