Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 95
Thanks Tree45Thanks

Thread: Why do you approve of trump?

  1. #51
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,882
    Thanks
    20520

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    Even scary is to ask yourself why a country likes North Korea needs or wants nuclear weapons.

    President Trump hasn't even been in the job for a hundred days. In that short time, with Democrats opposing his every move, he's already appointed a Supreme Court Justice. Getting things done in DC takes time.


    Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk
    What have the democrats stopped him from doing ?

  2. #52
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,882
    Thanks
    20520

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    I don't think you are capable of understanding what you request.

    You guys are brain washed by the fake news MSM.

    Your reality is not the same as normal thinking people.

    We will say the sky is blue, when all you can see is green.

    This exercise will be a waste of time.
    I gave specifics and rather than address them you write this gibberish. What has trump done that you have this need to defend him when you were the one getting screwed, unless you're a billionaire

  3. #53
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    64,318
    Thanks
    29961

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Damn, and he beat Hillary so you guys must really be bad.

    She would probably be around the 20's somewhere.
    Election is over. Thought you knew. EVERY President beat someone kid and at least one even beat future Presidents.

  4. #54
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    22,618
    Thanks
    6387

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    I gave specifics and rather than address them you write this gibberish. What has trump done that you have this need to defend him when you were the one getting screwed, unless you're a billionaire
    There is no convincing you guys of the facts.

    You request a challenge yet, are not willing to accept the facts you request.

    That's a little too much cray-cray for me.

  5. #55
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    64,318
    Thanks
    29961

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Anger, hatred, intolerance, and hostility are all hallmarks of liberalism.

    Pick any thread ....

    You will see it in literally every thread on this site.
    Oh, you poor darling.

  6. #56
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,882
    Thanks
    20520

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    This is what I am referring to.

    The fake news MSM isn't covering all the thing Trump has accomplished and why his supporters are still behind him.

    Therefore the libs are not only unaware of these accomplishment, they will not believe you even if you tell them.

    Go ahead .... give it a try.

    Tell them the sky is blue when all they can see is green.

    See what happens.
    Are you being serious? We are unaware? It's been in the news every day.

  7. #57
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    64,318
    Thanks
    29961

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Trump still has the support of the American people and some.

    The libs are buying the lies from the fake news MSM ... again .... and are just as clueless today as they were last November because of it.
    Don't be silly. He has the support of a MINORITY of the American people.

  8. #58
    Veteran Member Dr Sampson Simpson's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21,042
    Thanks
    11432

    Because Merica!

  9. #59
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,882
    Thanks
    20520

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Ms. Isalexi,

    He is doing great things in immigration reform, actually enforcing immigration laws, as it were.

    He is working to reform the POS that Obamacare has become.

    The swamp is being drained as he is upsetting the status quo in Washington.

    He is working on tax reform.

    The pro-business climate in the US has fueled investment and job growth.

    Granted, a lot of what he does is bluster, but you have to admit, much of what he is doing is very positive.
    Ah, you are one of the uneducated Trump loves, the ines who refuse to educate themselves . The swamp is being drained and you are so happy that he is putting in billionaires and Wall Street people who don't give a shit about you and you say thank you
    But alas you are like the little boy with Santa Claus saying what he is going to do. He is working on reforming Obamacare, but didn't he tell you that that was going to be the first thing he was going to repeal and he had a solution that would cover everyone and it would be cheaper? Ha ha you actually believed it. No wonder Trump loves people like you. And because of this failure how is he going to implement tax reform ? I bet you actually think you were going to get great tax reform. Well maybe you are a multimillionaire so I don't blame you for supporting this
    By the way these job growth plans were implemented under Obama and you are too uneducated to realize that. Come on, educate yourself But I guess you don't care about the environment and you support his actions to pollute waters. And you think bluster is a good thing to antagonize our enemies and alienate our allies. Being laughed at all over the world isn't exactly A strength
    But daddy is going to make everything perfect for you… Fabulous! He told you that
    Last edited by Isalexi; 21st April 2017 at 04:59 AM.
    Thanks from OldGaffer

  10. #60
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    22,618
    Thanks
    6387

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    Are you being serious? We are unaware? It's been in the news every day.
    What has been in the news everyday?

    That's the point.

    Trump's accomplishments are not covered by the fake news MSM therefore you guys are convinced Trump hasn't got anything done.

    And, there is no convincing you otherwise.

    Trying to do so is a fool's errand.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 3rd March 2017, 10:16 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 1st February 2017, 07:11 AM
  3. CA Set to Be 6th State to Approve Euthanasia
    By Friday13 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10th September 2015, 07:38 PM
  4. How Many Justices Will Approve SSM?
    By Madeline in forum Opinion Polls
    Replies: 173
    Last Post: 29th June 2015, 05:40 AM
  5. wow, Politburo will not approve of this republican
    By yuri zhivago in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 29th May 2013, 08:18 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed