Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 500
Thanks Tree178Thanks

Thread: Where's the Evidence

  1. #261
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    29,178
    Thanks
    3576

    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    What do you say maybe true. Don't you want to know? What the allegations are are very serious. Don't you want to know? It is so astounding to me that you when your ilk had investigation after investigation after investigation on Hillary Clinton but yet something this serious and it is much more serious you want to go away. Trump loves people like you
    Want to know what? I watched the intelligence briefing on the Russian meddling and it has been going on for many decades. How that becomes something about a presidential candidate is such a feat of illogic and spin is the real mystery. But it really isn't a mystery now is it? It's the same old crap.

  2. #262
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    29,178
    Thanks
    3576

    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Did you see what putin said in the matter?

    He said how at first they thought it was funny, but now is dangerous and schizophrenia that's taken over the country. Then points out how either the people are too stupid to realize how ludicrous the accusations are, or they know what they are doing and are a very dangerous crowd of people.
    I just keep asking "What's the crime?' and get no answer. Trump colluded? How? In what way? So we must investigate to find out? What? Trump didn't cause the meddling, so what do you imagine he did?

  3. #263
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,269
    Thanks
    1750

    Quote Originally Posted by kmiller1610 View Post
    I just keep asking "What's the crime?' and get no answer. Trump colluded? How? In what way? So we must investigate to find out? What? Trump didn't cause the meddling, so what do you imagine he did?
    Could be. Nothing I've seen looks like criminal behavior, but then I'm not privvy to the investigation. So I just advocate quietly waiting for that investigation to proceed. If the FBI finds something, they'll let us all know eventually.

    But then the Trumpster Fire went out and asked Comey to pledge allegiance, and asked him to stop investigating Flynn, and then fired him and suggested that was related to the Russia investigation.

    All that shit sounds like obstruction to me. Taken collectively he ought to be fired immediately.

  4. #264
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    29,178
    Thanks
    3576

    Quote Originally Posted by splansing View Post
    Could be. Nothing I've seen looks like criminal behavior, but then I'm not privvy to the investigation. So I just advocate quietly waiting for that investigation to proceed. If the FBI finds something, they'll let us all know eventually.

    But then the Trumpster Fire went out and asked Comey to pledge allegiance, and asked him to stop investigating Flynn, and then fired him and suggested that was related to the Russia investigation.

    All that shit sounds like obstruction to me. Taken collectively he ought to be fired immediately.
    So he's obstructing an investigation into what crime? What's the bloody crime?
    Thanks from John T Ford

  5. #265
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,269
    Thanks
    1750

    Quote Originally Posted by kmiller1610 View Post
    So he's obstructing an investigation into what crime? What's the bloody crime?
    The FBI is investigating his ties to Russia, possible efforts to sell political favors for his own personal gain, treason, in a nutshell.

    Wait...what rock are you hiding under that you've managed not to know what the FBI is investigating?

    And just so you know, the beauty of the current situation is that he doesn't have to be guilty of Crime A in order to be guilty of obstructing justice for interfering with an investigation of Crime A. Meddling with the justice system like he has done is its own crime, and he should be impeached.
    Thanks from OldGaffer and steezer

  6. #266
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    3057

    From
    EU. We're ready for you, Vladimir.
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Where's the Evidence?
    Every-fucking-where.




    I once was blind...

    ...and I am still
    Thanks from Dragonfly5

  7. #267
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    34,843
    Thanks
    36923

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by splansing View Post
    The FBI is investigating his ties to Russia, possible efforts to sell political favors for his own personal gain, treason, in a nutshell.

    Wait...what rock are you hiding under that you've managed not to know what the FBI is investigating?

    And just so you know, the beauty of the current situation is that he doesn't have to be guilty of Crime A in order to be guilty of obstructing justice for interfering with an investigation of Crime A. Meddling with the justice system like he has done is its own crime, and he should be impeached.
    Nixon did not break into Watergate himself and Clinton getting a blow job was totally legal...but both got shellacked...

  8. #268
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    15,343
    Thanks
    6247

    From
    10 years later
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Did you see what putin said in the matter?

    He said how at first they thought it was funny, but now is dangerous and schizophrenia that's taken over the country. Then points out how either the people are too stupid to realize how ludicrous the accusations are, or they know what they are doing and are a very dangerous crowd of people.
    Putin absolutely must love you, but I'll give some advice and hope you take it so Putin doesn't love you as much as he does right now.

    Democracy is a very messy thing, and in this instance, its going to get messier. Accept it, embrace it, and don't let the Authoritarian in your head take over.

    Putin doesn't understand that, so fuck him.
    Last edited by steezer; 19th May 2017 at 11:23 AM.
    Thanks from OldGaffer

  9. #269
    Senior Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,764
    Thanks
    2023

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by steezer View Post
    Putin absolutely must love you, but I'll give some advice and hope you take it so Putin doesn't love you as much as he does right now.

    Democracy is a very messy thing, and in this instance, its going to get messier. Accept it, embrace it, and don't let the Authoritarian in your head take over.

    Putin doesn't understand that, so fuck him.
    He loves that I paraphrase him rather than engaging in delusional conspiracy theories?

  10. #270
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    21,935
    Thanks
    6212

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by CEngelbrecht View Post
    Every-fucking-where.




    I once was blind...

    ...and I am still
    I know right ....

    That Alt Left Universe is a vast place.

    Meanwhile, back in reality, not one single left extremist has post the first shred of evidence in this thread.
    Thanks from bmanmcfly

Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 13th October 2016, 01:57 PM
  2. where is the evidence?
    By nonsqtr in forum Current Events
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 30th August 2013, 02:10 PM
  3. Evidence of Heaven, or ...
    By Leo2 in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 4th December 2011, 08:31 AM
  4. Evidence for Creationism
    By Conservative Commander in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 279
    Last Post: 3rd December 2007, 08:45 AM
  5. Evidence for God
    By lakeman in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 280
    Last Post: 5th April 2007, 09:50 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed