Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 438
Thanks Tree146Thanks

Thread: Where's the Evidence

  1. #41
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    19,865
    Thanks
    5789

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Couple of points here.

    I believe the alleged or possible collusion. Was between Russia and the Trump campaign, not the administration. As such, the campaign appears to be a sprawling free for all of sorts with folks possibly engaged with the Russians in attempts to sway the election.

    There may be no public evidence , but that does not mean there is no evidence as you claim.
    Perhaps you could discuss your wishful thinking with Sen. Dianne Feistein.

    Here's her interview with Wolfy Blitzer just after the Senator was briefed by the CIA concerning the Trump/Russian collusion.

    Wolfy baby didn't get the answer he wanted.

    Check out his face.

    It's kind of hilarious.


  2. #42
    EYE like U Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    13,301
    Thanks
    5710

    From
    Location, Location
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    She did break several laws as Comey pointed out.

    Intent is not required for one to be in violation.
    Not for gross neglegence which her actions did not rise to as pointed out.

    His job was to recommend indictment to the DOJ.
    His job was to, among other things, to determine whether to recommend charges, not to find her guilty.

  3. #43
    Veteran Member Devil505's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    57,646
    Thanks
    16136

    From
    Mass and Florida
    There are none so blind as those who will not see.

  4. #44
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    19,865
    Thanks
    5789

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    There are none so blind as those who will not see.
    I know right .....

    No matter how many officials deny there is any evidence you guys simply cannot see it.

    Why is that?

    Never mind I know.

    This made up BS is all you guys have to hold on to the belief Trump will be impeached.

    News flash for ya Devil ... it ain't gonna happen.

    You have 8 years of saying President Trump.

  5. #45
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    19,865
    Thanks
    5789

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Not for gross neglegence which her actions did not rise to as pointed out.



    His job was to, among other things, to determine whether to recommend charges, not to find her guilty.
    On this we will have to disagree.

    Forgive me but, I am so burned out on rehashing the facts of the email scandal.

  6. #46
    EYE like U Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    13,301
    Thanks
    5710

    From
    Location, Location
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    That's not what happened.

    Clapper issue the report Yates was referring to.

    Hiding behind "classified" information is not exactly manhandling Graham.
    She corrected Gram for incorrectly asserting that Comey did not mention collusion, nor was Clopper privy to the FBI's findings as they had not yet concluded their report.

    Darn it, John, you watched the same video I did, how are you not seeing this?

    Keep in mind that this so called "classified" information will have to be revealed to the House Intel Committee.

    The Senate handles the unclassified part of the investigation.

    The House handles the classified part of the investigation.
    They don't have the information if it is not handed over. Are you implying that information uncovered by the FBI or the CIA remains unclassified until it is handed over to the Senate?
    Last edited by Puzzling Evidence; 13th May 2017 at 02:33 PM.

  7. #47
    Junior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,430
    Thanks
    1085

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Perhaps you could discuss your wishful thinking with Sen. Dianne Feistein.

    Here's her interview with Wolfy Blitzer just after the Senator was briefed by the CIA concerning the Trump/Russian collusion.

    Wolfy baby didn't get the answer he wanted.

    Check out his face.

    It's kind of hilarious.

    Okay. As far as I know a Feinstein soundboard is not a sum conclusion of multiple investigations.

  8. #48
    EYE like U Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    13,301
    Thanks
    5710

    From
    Location, Location
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    On this we will have to disagree.

    Forgive me but, I am so burned out on rehashing the facts of the email scandal.
    I hear you, it gives me a headache to write about it, this way. especially to type it with one finger!
    Thanks from John T Ford

  9. #49
    One
    One is offline
    10 Year Survivor One's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,702
    Thanks
    6167

    From
    ----> X <----
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    So you are agreeing at this point, not only is there no evidence, but we have have several officials who are stating there is no evidence?
    Yes we know, you want the investigation closed now. Why the rush? Afraid of what may be uncovered?
    Let me ask you this. What would you do if evidence was brought to light? Would you write it off as fake news? Would you demand trump be Removed from office?
    Just curious of your take minus the spin.
    Thanks from Dragonfly5

  10. #50
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    19,865
    Thanks
    5789

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by One View Post
    Yes we know, you want the investigation closed now. Why the rush? Afraid of what may be uncovered?
    Let me ask you this. What would you do if evidence was brought to light? Would you write it off as fake news? Would you demand trump be Removed from office?
    Just curious of your take minus the spin.
    I never said anything about closing the investigation.
    Thanks from Puzzling Evidence

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 13th October 2016, 01:57 PM
  2. where is the evidence?
    By nonsqtr in forum Current Events
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 30th August 2013, 02:10 PM
  3. Evidence of Heaven, or ...
    By Leo2 in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 4th December 2011, 08:31 AM
  4. Evidence for Creationism
    By Conservative Commander in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 279
    Last Post: 3rd December 2007, 08:45 AM
  5. Evidence for God
    By lakeman in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 280
    Last Post: 5th April 2007, 09:50 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed