Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 90
Thanks Tree64Thanks

Thread: Russian Agents

  1. #11
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    40,362
    Thanks
    29024

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    No,he could not.it was an Internal investigation.

    As for votes,the Russians did not give anyone votes.thet just spread lies using Wickileaks. They have interfered in many countries elections and you guys backing what they did tells me a great deal.Anything to win. It is sad the Grand Old Party of Lincoln and IKE have sunk so low.
    Thanks from Babba, OHjulie and Friday13

  2. #12
    Cat-tastic Babba's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    63,076
    Thanks
    43317

    From
    So. Md.
    Quote Originally Posted by kmiller1610 View Post
    Makes you wonder why Obama didn't do more to stop them.
    What do you think he should have done?

  3. #13
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    51,292
    Thanks
    9406

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    No,he could not.it was an Internal investigation.

    As for votes,the Russians did not give anyone votes.thet just spread lies using Wickileaks. They have interfered in many countries elections and you guys backing what they did tells me a great deal.Anything to win. It is sad the Grand Old Party of Lincoln and IKE have sunk so low.
    You might want to tell the DNC and Hillary that they were spreading lies because they apologized for what they got caught doing.

    Would you like a link?
    Thanks from Southern Dad

  4. #14
    Cat-tastic Babba's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    63,076
    Thanks
    43317

    From
    So. Md.
    2016:

    Spring


    The government began its investigation into Russia’s role in the U.S. presidential election last spring. It’s unclear exactly when the probe was launched that year, but six agencies were involved from the start: the FBI, CIA, Justice Department, National Security Agency, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Treasury Department. According to a BBC report, the investigation began after the CIA obtained a recording showing the Russian government planned to disrupt the election.
    What we know about U.S. investigations into Russia and possible ties to Trump's campaign | PBS NewsHour

    In December we slapped sanctions on Russia all the while many on the right denying that Russia even did it. Again, @kmiller1610 what, exactly, do you think Obama could have or should have done?
    Thanks from MaryAnne and Friday13

  5. #15
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    51,292
    Thanks
    9406

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Babba View Post
    What do you think he should have done?
    That's what we paid him to figure out.
    Thanks from Southern Dad

  6. #16
    Cat-tastic Babba's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    63,076
    Thanks
    43317

    From
    So. Md.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    That's what we paid him to figure out.
    He did everything that was legally possible based on the info as it came in.
    Thanks from Friday13

  7. #17
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    51,292
    Thanks
    9406

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Babba View Post
    What we know about U.S. investigations into Russia and possible ties to Trump's campaign | PBS NewsHour

    In December we slapped sanctions on Russia all the while many on the right denying that Russia even did it. Again, @kmiller1610 what, exactly, do you think Obama could have or should have done?
    If you know what Russia did already why do we need a special prosecutor to investigate it?
    Thanks from Southern Dad

  8. #18
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    40,362
    Thanks
    29024

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Babba View Post
    What do you think he should have done?
    They have no idea. It is just reflex vomit. Blame Obama.
    Thanks from Friday13

  9. #19
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    51,292
    Thanks
    9406

    From
    By the wall
    I like how the liberals are skipping over the part of the article that states Hillary was causing unrest in Russia.

    I guess because it's just alleged it must not be true huh?

  10. #20
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    51,292
    Thanks
    9406

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    They have no idea. It is just reflex vomit. Blame Obama.
    So tell us again what lies Russia spread as you claimed earlier.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 3rd October 2014, 10:21 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 18th January 2014, 04:24 PM
  3. Feds arrest 10 accused of being Russian agents
    By Stefan Bandera in forum Current Events
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 29th June 2010, 07:12 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed