Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 139
Thanks Tree86Thanks

Thread: Impeachment or resignation?

  1. #41
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6,596
    Thanks
    5390

    From
    Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchboxxy View Post
    I donno if his ego will let him resign. He is in denial about his situation
    Agreed, He'll have to be impeached.

    I mean come on, if any of us were this bad at our jobs, how long would we last?
    Thanks from Friday13

  2. #42
    Veteran Member Devil505's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    58,883
    Thanks
    17034

    From
    Mass and Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by leekohler2 View Post
    Agreed, He'll have to be impeached.

    I mean come on, if any of us were this bad at our jobs, how long would we last?
    Resignation is the coward's way out.
    Trump will resign but convince himself that he won.
    Thanks from Bourne and Friday13

  3. #43
    Senior Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,814
    Thanks
    2026

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    If trump is impeached, he lost... I would be concerned with what happens after.
    If trump resigns, it's because your country is fubar.... I wouldn't want to be around.

    Just my 2cents.

  4. #44
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    72,175
    Thanks
    36410

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    If trump is impeached, he lost... I would be concerned with what happens after.
    If trump resigns, it's because your country is fubar.... I wouldn't want to be around.

    Just my 2cents.
    is your country "fubar" too since they don't like Trump anymore than we do?
    Thanks from Friday13

  5. #45
    Senior Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,814
    Thanks
    2026

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    is your country "fubar" too since they don't like Trump anymore than we do?
    Probably... It wouldn't necessarily be instant, but like I had said dozens of times through the election, I chime in on American politics because if your country collapses, mine won't be very far behind. So, your country Doing well means my country prospers.

    Trump has an ego, he wouldn't give up on your country unless it was fubar.

  6. #46
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    19,924
    Thanks
    3906

    Quote Originally Posted by Bourne View Post
    Quite possibly true. Then he'll face impeachment which would likely be a greater blow to his ego. If he resigns he can create all manner of ridiculous excuses for his demise. Impeachment would prevent that.

    Either way, he's soon to be gone as a huge indictment of the flawed American electoral system.

    Cheers,

    Bourne
    What happens if Mueller's investigation turns up nothing that many are hoping for? What if some one from the DNC was leaking the dirt on hillary to Wiki? What if Seth was taken out for that issue?

    What are the allegations being made about Mr. Rich’s murder?

    In an August interview, Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, discussed Mr. Rich’s death, and hinted that he had shared material with WikiLeaks.

    “Whistle-blowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks,” Mr. Assange said in the interview, with a Dutch television station. “There’s a 27-year-old who works for the D.N.C., who was shot in the back, murdered, just two weeks ago, for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.”

    Pressed by the host to be more direct, Mr. Assange said, “I’m suggesting that our sources take risks and they become concerned to see things occurring like that.”


    I'm sure many prefer the story line of Russia but what if it isn't? https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/u...wikileaks.html

    We don't know yet what the truth is. So I wish the media wouldn't keep pushing the story line they are promoting.


    Russia didn't destroy hillary. The content of her emails hurt her. Her recklessness and her actions did her in.
    Last edited by THOR; 19th May 2017 at 07:38 PM.

  7. #47
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,730
    Thanks
    5661

    From
    NE Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    What happens if Mueller's investigation turns up nothing that many are hoping for? What if some one from the DNC was leaking the dirt on hillary to Wiki? What if Seth was taken out for that issue?

    What are the allegations being made about Mr. Rich’s murder?

    In an August interview, Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, discussed Mr. Rich’s death, and hinted that he had shared material with WikiLeaks.

    “Whistle-blowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks,” Mr. Assange said in the interview, with a Dutch television station. “There’s a 27-year-old who works for the D.N.C., who was shot in the back, murdered, just two weeks ago, for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.”

    Pressed by the host to be more direct, Mr. Assange said, “I’m suggesting that our sources take risks and they become concerned to see things occurring like that.”


    I'm sure many prefer the story line of Russia but what if it isn't? https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/u...wikileaks.html

    We don't know yet what the truth is. So I wish the media wouldn't keep pushing the story line they are promoting.


    Russia didn't destroy hillary. The content of her emails hurt her. Her recklessness and her actions did her in.
    Wait for it. Or maintain a state of denial. Your choice. But Trump is on his way out the door.

    Cheers,

    Bourne
    Thanks from Friday13

  8. #48
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,730
    Thanks
    5661

    From
    NE Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Probably... It wouldn't necessarily be instant, but like I had said dozens of times through the election, I chime in on American politics because if your country collapses, mine won't be very far behind. So, your country Doing well means my country prospers.

    Trump has an ego, he wouldn't give up on your country unless it was fubar.
    You misunderstand Trump. Trump doesn't care about the United States. He never has. Trump only cares about maintaining his imperial narcissistic ego.

    Cheers,

    Bourne
    Thanks from Friday13 and TennesseeRain

  9. #49
    Senior Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,814
    Thanks
    2026

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourne View Post
    Wait for it. Or maintain a state of denial. Your choice. But Trump is on his way out the door.

    Cheers,

    Bourne
    Why does this sound like you would anticipate this would make Clinton president?

  10. #50
    Conservative Goddess Bronwyn's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    5,789
    Thanks
    1473

    From
    CA
    Dreams or fantasies?

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed