Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44
Thanks Tree27Thanks

Thread: Lets give Trump some more time to prove himself

  1. #1
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    14,105
    Thanks
    9298

    From
    My own world

    Lets give Trump some more time to prove himself

    I think I agree with Nancy Pelosi and Trump should be allowed to continue to improve himself if he can. In the meanwhile the investigation by the special counsel should continue. When Trump either does something unforgivable or the investigation has enough information either to lay charges or dismiss the case then a decision should be made. Any thoughts? Lets take a 2nd look in September.
    Last edited by Eve1; 19th May 2017 at 05:45 PM.
    Thanks from the watchman and Minotaur

  2. #2
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,262
    Thanks
    10837

    From
    By the wall
    If liberals would back off they could let Trump fail on his own giving them an easy win in 2020 but this constant inventing of 1000 scandals a day is making them look like the bad guy.

    Voters are getting burnt out.

    Every day on every lib website there is a new smoking gun you have.

    They are basically handing Trump an automatic win in the next election and in the mid-terms also.
    Thanks from Trumpet and Pureinheart

  3. #3
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    14,105
    Thanks
    9298

    From
    My own world
    To be honest, it's not the Dems. Trump is shooting himself in the foot. I just say layoff the impeachment stuff and lets have an entertaining summer.

  4. #4
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,471
    Thanks
    4245

    From
    In my mind
    Perhaps if Trump would simply keep his gob closed, stop commenting on stupid things and perhaps construct an actual platform he could accomplish something. Anything.
    Last edited by Think for myself; 19th May 2017 at 07:21 PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member vikingbeast's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,060
    Thanks
    5995

    From
    Banned Camp Segregation Unit
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    I think I agree with Nancy Pelosi and Trump should be allowed to continue to improve himself if he can. In the meanwhile the investigation by the special counsel should continue. When Trump either does something unforgivable or the investigation has enough information either to lay charges or dismiss the case then a decision should be made. Any thoughts? Lets take a 2nd look in September.
    Leopards don't change their spots. Dude's 70 years old - he isn't changing. Yes, I too wanted a CHANGE president and could have cared less if he or she was a trillionaire or not. But this two-ounce brain shitgibbon? He's already proved himself.
    Thanks from Davocrat, Friday13 and Devil505

  6. #6
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    65,580
    Thanks
    30787

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    If liberals would back off they could let Trump fail on his own giving them an easy win in 2020 but this constant inventing of 1000 scandals a day is making them look like the bad guy.

    Voters are getting burnt out.

    Every day on every lib website there is a new smoking gun you have.

    They are basically handing Trump an automatic win in the next election and in the mid-terms also.
    Fuck backing off.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01 and Friday13

  7. #7
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    75,930
    Thanks
    39059

    From
    becoming more and more
    Pelosi is a shrewd political strategist. She wants to draw this out as long as possible in hopes of doing the maximum damage to the GOP. She misses the big hammer.
    Thanks from Eve1, OHjulie, Davocrat and 1 others

  8. #8
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,262
    Thanks
    10837

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    Pelosi is a shrewd political strategist. She wants to draw this out as long as possible in hopes of doing the maximum damage to the GOP. She misses the big hammer.
    Shrewd enough to lose the congress huh?

    I hope you have many more shrewd politicians like her.

  9. #9
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,262
    Thanks
    10837

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Fuck backing off.
    Good, I really hope you don't.

  10. #10
    Veteran Member Dragonfly5's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    14,232
    Thanks
    11316

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Good, I really hope you don't.
    Tell Trump to back off with the self fucking, he's his own worst enemy.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 224
    Last Post: 24th September 2016, 07:16 AM
  2. Why Donald Trump's Tax Returns May Prove He's Not That Rich
    By labrea in forum Political Ideologies
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 4th March 2016, 04:38 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1st November 2012, 01:38 PM
  4. The new strategy can work. But Washington has to give it time.
    By Truth Detector in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 16th May 2007, 10:17 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed