Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 140
Thanks Tree62Thanks

Thread: Study Finds Temperature Adjustments Account For ‘Nearly All Of The Warming’ In Climat

  1. #61
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    59,374
    Thanks
    3896

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchboxxy View Post
    I don't get it. Was Carlton lying about laughing?

    are you a bot? Your canned answers are frequently suspicious

    You ignoring truth and facts and spewing government lies shows you are just another sheep following the lies and corruption of government scientists

  2. #62
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    59,374
    Thanks
    3896

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    You show you dont even know what peer review is. (clue, it's not having other fake scientists agree with your lying article in a fake magazine)

    That is exactly what it is. It is scientists agreeing with each other even if it is based on lies

  3. #63
    El Psy Kongroo Lunchboxxy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,008
    Thanks
    10974

    From
    Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You ignoring truth and facts and spewing government lies shows you are just another sheep following the lies and corruption of government scientists
    This is definitely bolstering my bot theory. Let's run a PH experiment.

    Hypothesis: ptif is a bot

    prediction: ptif's next three responses to people in this thread will contain the same canned lines about government lies no matter what the content of the post he is replying to.

    Methods: ptif's next three responses on PH will be observed by the noble posters of PH

    results: TBD

    Conclusion: TBD
    Last edited by Lunchboxxy; 8th July 2017 at 11:59 AM.
    Thanks from BigLeRoy

  4. #64
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    59,374
    Thanks
    3896


  5. #65
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    59,374
    Thanks
    3896

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchboxxy View Post
    This is definitely bolstering my bot theory. Let's run a PH experiment.

    Hypothesis: ptif is a bot

    prediction: ptif's next three responses to people in this thread will contain the same canned lines about government lies no matter what the content of the post he is replying to.

    Methods: ptif's next three responses on PH will be observed by the noble posters of PH

    results: TBD

    Conclusion: TBD
    So now you troll because i have shown the climate change is a fraud. You show peer review only matters if you agree with it when it shows the lies and corruption of democrats you call it fake. You show what people say democrats are out of touch

  6. #66
    Wrinkly Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    20,507
    Thanks
    18265

    From
    Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    No that would be what the data manipulation of government scientists is
    Your OP is fake.
    Thanks from BigLeRoy and RNG

  7. #67
    Wrinkly Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    20,507
    Thanks
    18265

    From
    Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So now you troll because i have shown the climate change is a fraud. You show peer review only matters if you agree with it when it shows the lies and corruption of democrats you call it fake. You show what people say democrats are out of touch
    The only fraud around here is what you drag in here as "proof"

  8. #68
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    59,374
    Thanks
    3896

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    Your OP is fake.
    Then don't post here. It is truth and filled with facts you do not want known since it shows the lies and corruption government scientists

  9. #69
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    59,374
    Thanks
    3896

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    The only fraud around here is what you drag in here as "proof"

    Then you know nothing about the subject

  10. #70
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    54,725
    Thanks
    9988

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchboxxy View Post
    Uh yeah they do.

    Science alone only publishes 7% of manuscripts recieved.

    Science/AAAS | Science Magazine: About the Journal: Information for Authors: Contributors' FAQ



    I literally just linked you a website about how peer review works. I'm also a working scientist. I'm fully aware of the peer review process.



    That's an overly simplistic way of describing how it works. The scientists doing the actual peer reviewing (i.e. Not the editors) pour over every word of the paper. They want to make sure the methodology adds up. That the data matches the results. That causation makes sense. It's a long process that can sometimes take years.
    All of which can be rejected by the editors if they so choose to.

    This is the inherent problem with peer review, its not subject to any oversight, editors can pick and choose reviews they want to agree with.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Study finds autism link
    By bajisima in forum Current Events
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12th June 2015, 12:11 PM
  2. Study finds honesty is healthy
    By Divine Wind in forum Healthcare
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 19th November 2012, 08:55 AM
  3. Study finds GOP men and women more feminine in looks
    By Seraphima in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 9th October 2012, 12:57 PM
  4. New study finds that racists are stupid
    By zitiboy in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 31st January 2012, 10:00 AM
  5. Uninsured More Likely to Die, Study Finds
    By Bourne in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 23rd September 2009, 04:09 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed