Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 81
Thanks Tree21Thanks

Thread: John McCain faces questions in Trump-Russia dossier case

  1. #31
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    58,012
    Thanks
    3805

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoVsMatrix View Post
    See, THAT's where you're wrong. ptif is very comfortably and fully capable to go through life and all of his PH posts ignoring facts 24/7. Actually, it's the only way he seems to exist.
    My posts use facts to reveal the democrats lies and fake news

  2. #32
    Conservatively Liberal NiteGuy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    16,391
    Thanks
    11691

    From
    Teardrop City
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    McCain is showing he needs to retire. This lawsuit shows he is not fit to be in congress
    And Trump's not fit to be in the White House.. What's your point?
    Thanks from Dangermouse

  3. #33
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    58,012
    Thanks
    3805

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteGuy View Post
    And Trump's not fit to be in the White House.. What's your point?
    Yes he is. He is the one to fix what Obama screwed up.

  4. #34
    Conservatively Liberal NiteGuy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    16,391
    Thanks
    11691

    From
    Teardrop City
    Quote Originally Posted by carpe diem View Post
    Liberals telling conservatives to face the facts...You just couldn't write this stuff. Hilarious.
    Yeah, you do need to face facts. Thinking something on your part is hilarious, is actually deadly serious. With his revelations over the past couple of weeks, Don Jr is in deep serious shit;
    Jared Kushner and Don Sr aren't far behind.

    But keep treating this all as one big joke, and thinking that any possible charges are no big deal. And when the house of cards starts to come apart it's liberals who will calling and laughing from the sidelines while you fucking hypocrits are whining about being so mis-treated.

  5. #35
    NWO Toilet Cleaner Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,064
    Thanks
    2624

    From
    An NWO Toilet
    Quote Originally Posted by carpe diem View Post
    Liberals telling conservatives to face the facts...You just couldn't write this stuff. Hilarious.
    Yeah, it's not likely they could understand what it meant.

  6. #36
    Conservatively Liberal NiteGuy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    16,391
    Thanks
    11691

    From
    Teardrop City
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Show the treason. There is no proof of collusion except maybe by democrats
    Typical . You have no evidence or proof at all except what you dredge out of the Washington Times. And no one with two brain cells to rub together, takes the Washington times seriously.

    Some Trump supporter, an anonymous source, claims that it's really the Democrats that have colluded with the Russians. In other words the Washington Times is nothing more than fake newssite.

    And conservative morons everywhere bought into it.

  7. #37
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    58,012
    Thanks
    3805

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteGuy View Post
    Yeah, you do need to face facts. Thinking something on your part is hilarious, is actually deadly serious. With his revelations over the past couple of weeks, Don Jr is in deep serious shit;
    Jared Kushner and Don Sr aren't far behind.

    But keep treating this all as one big joke, and thinking that any possible charges are no big deal. And when the house of cards starts to come apart it's liberals who will calling and laughing from the sidelines while you fucking hypocrits are whining about being so mis-treated.
    Only if you ignore the facts.

  8. #38
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    58,012
    Thanks
    3805

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteGuy View Post
    Typical . You have no evidence or proof at all except what you dredge out of the Washington Times. And no one with two brain cells to rub together, takes the Washington times seriously.

    Some Trump supporter, an anonymous source, claims that it's really the Democrats that have colluded with the Russians. In other words the Washington Times is nothing more than fake newssite.

    And conservative morons everywhere bought into it.

    Good luck with that. Obama allowed that woman here with no Visa

  9. #39
    Wrinkly Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    19,687
    Thanks
    17244

    From
    Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Good luck with that. Obama allowed that woman here with no Visa
    So Trump's treason is Obama's fault?

  10. #40
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    58,012
    Thanks
    3805

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    So Trump's treason is Obama's fault?
    There was no treason. Why did Obama want her here?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trump Russia dossier key claim 'verified'
    By Babba in forum Current Events
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 31st March 2017, 05:56 PM
  2. Russia Compiles Psychological Dossier on Trump for Putin.
    By the watchman in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20th February 2017, 08:34 PM
  3. US investigators corroborate some aspects of the Russia dossier
    By the watchman in forum Current Events
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10th February 2017, 05:10 PM
  4. Trump Foundation faces troubling legal, ethical questions
    By DemoWhip in forum Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14th September 2016, 07:02 PM
  5. John McCain 'would confront Russia and China'
    By Defensor in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 13th April 2008, 12:27 PM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed