Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 166
Thanks Tree62Thanks

Thread: Former abortionist Kathi Aultman explains why she became pro-life.

  1. #41
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,834
    Thanks
    20479

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    It seems you do not understand the trauma abortion causes. Watch the video and learn. I have first hand knowledge of it
    I think I know a little more than you do. Yes trauma can be an issue but Nothing compared to the agony of childbirth. If abortion causes traum, so be it. Women are aware of their choice. Most women who have abortions do not have the trauma of childbirth and having to raise an unwanted child for 18 years of her life. Why don't you let women decide. I love when men like to tell us about abortion. I am going to go into detail what it feels like to be kicked In the balls by a horse.

  2. #42
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,834
    Thanks
    20479

    From
    Maryland
    Life absolutely does begin at conception and if a woman chooses she can allow her body to be used to let it become a viable human being. As I say and acorn is the beginning of an oak tree but if you remove it from the soil it won't become a tree. If you remove an embryo from a woman it will not become a child. Women know that and they make that choice. No woman should be forced to breed against her will because some man thinks she should. If men could get pregnant abortion would be a sacrament
    Thanks from KnotaFrayed, nic and Panzareta

  3. #43
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    59,374
    Thanks
    3896

    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    Facts like a 1/8th of one ounce is not a baby? Killing children is against the law. We are talking about Zefs
    Read scientific links in post#37

  4. #44
    nic
    nic is offline
    Nattering naybob nic's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    224
    Thanks
    133

    From
    Arizona
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    This shows there is nothing good about abortion




    So is she as anti-war as pro life?

  5. #45
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    59,374
    Thanks
    3896

    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    I think I know a little more than you do. Yes trauma can be an issue but Nothing compared to the agony of childbirth. If abortion causes traum, so be it. Women are aware of their choice. Most women who have abortions do not have the trauma of childbirth and having to raise an unwanted child for 18 years of her life. Why don't you let women decide. I love when men like to tell us about abortion. I am going to go into detail what it feels like to be kicked In the balls by a horse.
    I have a family member that dealt with the trauma for decades until I took her for counseling. You do not understand the trauma a woman has when she replies she killed her child

    https://www.spuc.org.uk/news/news-st...-ocean-of-pain

    Let?s Compare Studies To See If Abortion Harms Women?s Mental Health

    https://www.lifesitenews.com/pulse/1...hurt-me-this-b

    After Abortion

  6. #46
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    59,374
    Thanks
    3896

    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    Life absolutely does begin at conception and if a woman chooses she can allow her body to be used to let it become a viable human being. As I say and acorn is the beginning of an oak tree but if you remove it from the soil it won't become a tree. If you remove an embryo from a woman it will not become a child. Women know that and they make that choice. No woman should be forced to breed against her will because some man thinks she should. If men could get pregnant abortion would be a sacrament
    Stop your lies. Abortion is a mother killing her child

  7. #47
    nic
    nic is offline
    Nattering naybob nic's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    224
    Thanks
    133

    From
    Arizona
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    It seems you do not understand the trauma abortion causes. Watch the video and learn. I have first hand knowledge of it
    And I have firsthand knowledge of the trauma war causes...
    Thanks from Isalexi and Panzareta

  8. #48
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,834
    Thanks
    20479

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    I have a family member that dealt with the trauma for decades until I took her for counseling. You do not understand the trauma a woman has when she replies she killed her child

    https://www.spuc.org.uk/news/news-st...-ocean-of-pain

    Let?s Compare Studies To See If Abortion Harms Women?s Mental Health

    https://www.lifesitenews.com/pulse/1...hurt-me-this-b

    After Abortion
    Then she shouldn't have an abortion , not everyone has a mental condition like your family member. Your sites are anti choice bullshit. ...there are many women and men who cannot deal with children and need to get into therapy. Does that mean people should not have children

  9. #49
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,834
    Thanks
    20479

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Stop your lies. Abortion is a mother killing her child
    Stop lying....and educate yourself. It is not a child. Why don't you call it a puppy. Then you can even get more mileage out of it.

  10. #50
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    59,374
    Thanks
    3896

    Quote Originally Posted by nic View Post
    And I have firsthand knowledge of the trauma war causes...
    What does that have to do with the OP

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nun Explains Pro Life
    By MaryAnne in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11th June 2016, 02:14 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 1st October 2015, 10:27 AM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 8th August 2015, 12:11 PM
  4. Catholic Nun Explains Pro-Life
    By Friday13 in forum Civil Rights
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30th July 2015, 08:40 PM
  5. Christian Wackos support Cross Dressing Abortionist
    By shintao in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 8th November 2007, 12:45 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed