Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 254
Thanks Tree149Thanks

Thread: 44% of liberal Dems claim churches bad for U.S.

  1. #61
    One
    One is offline
    10 Year Survivor One's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,980
    Thanks
    6470

    From
    ----> X <----
    Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    Then why do you attack Christians? You conservatives want to be accepted but then you even mock Obama's Christian belief. Shame on you. No God would like a hypocrite.
    A hateful god might.

  2. #62
    One
    One is offline
    10 Year Survivor One's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,980
    Thanks
    6470

    From
    ----> X <----
    Quote Originally Posted by Davocrat View Post
    ptif, if you don't stop will all this anti-intllectual, anti-science non-stop drivel, I will TAKE AWAY YOUR SUN.

    As a matter of fact, I'm going to give you a short taste of my power...I'll do it August 21. You'll be beggin' me: "Oh, please Davocrat, I'm sorry I've been such a flat-earther! Please bring the sun back!!"

    You wait and see. Prepare to lose your sun for a few minutes.
    All hail the Wise and Powerful Davocrat!!!
    Thanks from Friday13, Ian Jeffrey and Davocrat

  3. #63
    One
    One is offline
    10 Year Survivor One's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,980
    Thanks
    6470

    From
    ----> X <----
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Sounds like one to me since they don't like the first amendment
    Maybe it sounds like that to you because you don't understand the first amendment.
    Thanks from Friday13

  4. #64
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,806
    Thanks
    4042

    Quote Originally Posted by Davocrat View Post
    ptif, if you don't stop will all this anti-intllectual, anti-science non-stop drivel, I will TAKE AWAY YOUR SUN.

    As a matter of fact, I'm going to give you a short taste of my power...I'll do it August 21. You'll be beggin' me: "Oh, please Davocrat, I'm sorry I've been such a flat-earther! Please bring the sun back!!"

    You wait and see. Prepare to lose your sun for a few minutes.
    Go ahead see if I care. I have a flashlight

  5. #65
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,806
    Thanks
    4042

    Quote Originally Posted by One View Post
    No one here is trying to restrict your right to worship as you choose. They/we just want it kept out of government, and don't try to force it on others. It has absolutely nothing to do with liberal or conservative. That is just you, and those like you who try to make religion political.

    No you want to take the rights away. Read links in post#57 for proof

  6. #66
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,806
    Thanks
    4042

    Quote Originally Posted by syrenn View Post
    again.. what rights do you think are being taken away from you?

    It is you that says a president can't pray. You don't have to give up first amendment rights to be president. By the way separation of church and state is a lie and not in the constitution

  7. #67
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,806
    Thanks
    4042

    Quote Originally Posted by One View Post
    Maybe it sounds like that to you because you don't understand the first amendment.
    I do understand it it is democrats that try to pervert it

  8. #68
    Human Bean KnotaFrayed's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,967
    Thanks
    10759

    From
    Here
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    As always you show no point
    The point is, you can't argue your way out of a cardboard box.....you contradict yourself, no less than the person you support.

    No one has prevented you from attending your place of worship, your church, if you actually attend one since you appear to only care about politics, not actually knowing anything or showing any interest in following Christ's teachings for all your FAKE claims to be Christian, in spite of your actions.

    Here's a POINT for your obtuse mind.
    Top allies of Pope Francis criticize religious Trump supporters

    But it will be meaningless, because you'll just come up with a lame excuse to dismiss it.


    I submit, (and I am not alone) that you do far more harm, than good, to Christianity....and that is perhaps your real plan....
    Last edited by KnotaFrayed; 15th July 2017 at 09:33 PM.
    Thanks from boontito

  9. #69
    Inside Your Heads syrenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    13,554
    Thanks
    6682

    From
    the sadness of my soul
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    It is you that says a president can't pray. You don't have to give up first amendment rights to be president. By the way separation of church and state is a lie and not in the constitution

    i suggest you go and read what i said.


    i said.. do that crap in private on your one time.

  10. #70
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,806
    Thanks
    4042

    Quote Originally Posted by KnotaFrayed View Post
    The point is, you can't argue your way out of a cardboard box.....you contradict yourself, no less than the person you support.

    No one has prevented you from attending your place of worship, your church, if you actually attend one since you appear to only care about politics, not actually knowing anything or showing any interest in following Christ's teachings for all your FAKE claims to be Christian, in spite of your actions.

    Here's a POINT for your obtuse mind.
    Top allies of Pope Francis criticize religious Trump supporters

    But it will be meaningless, because you'll just come up with a lame excuse to dismiss it.
    I know the teachings it is you that can't explain what you post or even show what your point is

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 18th February 2015, 10:48 AM
  2. The claim that the CDC is underfunded is ANOTHER liberal lie.
    By meridian5455 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 18th October 2014, 06:23 AM
  3. Dems Claim They Fought For Civil Rights For Over 200 Years.
    By Renaldo DuBois in forum Political Ideologies
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 9th September 2012, 05:01 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 16th May 2010, 11:30 AM
  5. Liberal Dems and Conservative Reps are no longer defined
    By Peterpan in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 16th November 2007, 08:12 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed