Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 105
Thanks Tree55Thanks

Thread: Caitlyn Jenner

  1. #51
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    44,251
    Thanks
    31539

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    No MaryAnne not a completely different subject. You think a persons genitals define if they are male or female. A man who has no male genitals is not a man wether by surgical tool or bomb blast. OWN IT=YOUR LOGIC.
    What is that supposed to mean? Jenner claimed he was a woman. He took hormones, but did not have nerve enough to have the surgery to complete his change. Until he does he can not be a woman.

    All your proclamations do not make him a Woman. I deal with reality,not emotions.

  2. #52
    Senior Member vikingbeast's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,085
    Thanks
    6009

    From
    Banned Camp Segregation Unit
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    What is that supposed to mean? Jenner claimed he was a woman. He took hormones, but did not have nerve enough to have the surgery to complete his change. Until he does he can not be a woman.

    All your proclamations do not make him a Woman. I deal with reality,not emotions.
    Well, it's true. If all swinging dick's are ordered to report for duty, Jenner's gotta fall in!

  3. #53
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    14,223
    Thanks
    9410

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    What is that supposed to mean? Jenner claimed he was a woman. He took hormones, but did not have nerve enough to have the surgery to complete his change. Until he does he can not be a woman.

    All your proclamations do not make him a Woman. I deal with reality,not emotions.
    No, you don't deal in reality, you don't take your argument to its logical conclusion. Scenario=one person loses his genitals by accident and the other by choice. You seem to want to say one is still a man and one is a woman only you are too afraid to say it out loud. Ask yourself a simple question, "do genitals confirm gender for you?" The answer, in your case, is yes. You say Jenner is still a man unless he has the final surgery hence a penis and two testicles makes a man a man in your mind therefore the lack of them makes a person what a him or a her? Glad I cleared up your faulty reasoning for you.
    Last edited by Eve1; 17th July 2017 at 08:52 AM.

  4. #54
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,837
    Thanks
    2628

    Who cares at this point? If Americans will elect the Kardashians just because they're on TV, then America is finished, overrun by dumbasses.
    Thanks from vikingbeast, syrenn and Friday13

  5. #55
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    14,223
    Thanks
    9410

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by splansing View Post
    Who cares at this point? If Americans will elect the Kardashians just because they're on TV, then America is finished, overrun by dumbasses.
    Agreed but that happened already when they elected Trump. I don't know about being overrun by dumbasses but the distribution of EC votes certainly put them in a position to elect a dumbass.

  6. #56
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    86,411
    Thanks
    61612

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    She is still a he. All he did was take hormones.
    Huh?

  7. #57
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    86,411
    Thanks
    61612

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    I do not agree. When a man who has been married to several women,fathered 6 children decides at 64 to become a woman, but does not have the surgery has no right to pretend he is a woman.
    "No right?"

    WTF?
    Thanks from bajisima

  8. #58
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    86,411
    Thanks
    61612

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    As I said,I do not care one way or the other. He is not a Woman because he has male sex organs

    Veterans who have grevious wounds have nothing to do with this conversation.

    Completely different subject.
    Your posts say otherwise.

  9. #59
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,837
    Thanks
    2628

    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    "No right?"

    WTF?
    He can certainly pretend whatever he wants. I'll call him she or her or ma'am or whatever he or she prefers. But if I screw it up because of my "preconceptions" (aka, shit that's been reinforced every day of my life since I was born) once in a while, just don't crucify me. That's not reasonable.
    Thanks from boontito

  10. #60
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,837
    Thanks
    2628

    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    Agreed but that happened already when they elected Trump. I don't know about being overrun by dumbasses but the distribution of EC votes certainly put them in a position to elect a dumbass.
    EC shmeecee. It shouldn't be possible that it is remotely close enough to elect Trump. The fact that it's even possible is undeniable proof of the stupid-fication of America.
    Thanks from Friday13

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Caitlyn Jenner to Trump: 'This is a disaster'
    By leekohler2 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 258
    Last Post: 28th February 2017, 09:34 AM
  2. Replies: 204
    Last Post: 23rd May 2016, 09:50 AM
  3. Caitlyn Jenner Named ‘Woman Of The Year’
    By meridian5455 in forum Sexuality
    Replies: 270
    Last Post: 26th November 2015, 05:34 PM
  4. Caitlyn Jenner Could Face Manslaughter Charges
    By Friday13 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20th August 2015, 06:04 PM
  5. No more Bruce: Meet Caitlyn Jenner
    By aboutenough in forum Current Events
    Replies: 733
    Last Post: 8th June 2015, 04:50 PM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed