Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24
Thanks Tree11Thanks

Thread: Gubernatorial Elections - Last Hope of the Democrat Party?

  1. #21
    Veteran Member Southern Dad's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    31,274
    Thanks
    6604

    From
    A Month Away
    It is a trend that I would think the Democrats would be alarmed about. If I was in their position, I'd be trying to move toward the center on some issues. Doing the same thing is obviously not working.

  2. #22
    Senior Member vikingbeast's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,980
    Thanks
    5942

    From
    Banned Camp Segregation Unit
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    It is a trend that I would think the Democrats would be alarmed about. If I was in their position, I'd be trying to move toward the center on some issues. Doing the same thing is obviously not working.
    If BOTH parties would relegate their fucked up winger elements to the sidelines where they belong and get back to moderate, bi-partisan governing, we'd all be better off.
    Thanks from Jets

  3. #23
    A Blue Dog Jets Fan Jets's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    19,523
    Thanks
    7071

    From
    New York
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingbeast View Post
    If BOTH parties would relegate their fucked up winger elements to the sidelines where they belong and get back to moderate, bi-partisan governing, we'd all be better off.
    Spot on. And it would help if they didn't whore themselves out to SIGs!

  4. #24
    Senior Member vikingbeast's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,980
    Thanks
    5942

    From
    Banned Camp Segregation Unit
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets View Post
    Spot on. And it would help if they didn't whore themselves out to SIGs!
    That, and the fuckin' media - left and right - would quit stoking the fires!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 25th October 2014, 05:07 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 21st September 2014, 09:25 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 4th February 2010, 10:35 AM
  4. The upcoming elections forcast no hope.
    By notashple in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 1st August 2007, 06:13 PM
  5. AK Party, EU and The General Elections
    By Turkish-delight in forum World Politics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15th July 2007, 01:28 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed