Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 65
Thanks Tree24Thanks

Thread: 2 Great examples of liberals policies working vs conservative policies not working

  1. #31
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    5

    From
    Home of Beef On Weck
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    Abortion has nothing to do with cancer risk..that has been debunked. (Not on anti choice sites) pregnancy with all the irregular hormones has a correlation with breast cancer .. And suicide risks are a lot greater when a teen has to give up 18 years of her life for a child she can't afford and didn't want

    https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer...ncer-risk.html
    IOW, a convenience abortion. Parenthood is not meant for "fulfillment" in life. It does involve sacrifice, a concept brain dead Liberals cannot comprehend.

  2. #32
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    63,746
    Thanks
    29571

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    I noticed he left out that California has the highest poverty rate in the nation.
    Present proof of that statement.

  3. #33
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    51,696
    Thanks
    9468

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Present proof of that statement.
    Go google it.

  4. #34
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    63,746
    Thanks
    29571

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Go google it.
    NO. I did not make the statement, YOU did.
    So you prove it, or it's safe to assume it's fucking bullshit.
    Why should I prove YOUR statements?

  5. #35
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    51,696
    Thanks
    9468

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    NO. I did not make the statement, YOU did.
    So you prove it, or it's safe to assume it's fucking bullshit.
    Why should I prove YOUR statements?
    You always assume that no matter how much proof I post.

    Its pointless to jump through any hoops for someone like you.

    You could have googled it already.

    Took me like 10 seconds to find it.

  6. #36
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    63,746
    Thanks
    29571

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    You always assume that no matter how much proof I post.

    Its pointless to jump through any hoops for someone like you.

    You could have googled it already.

    Took me like 10 seconds to find it.
    Good boy, now provide the link it took you 10 seconds to find.
    I said PROVIDE proof, I did NOT ask you to CLAIM you had proof.

  7. #37
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    58,757
    Thanks
    3855

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Sampson Simpson View Post
    1. Budget deficits, jobs growth. California raised taxes and made budget cuts. Their economy is booming and the deficit gone. Kansas cut taxes and made draconian cuts, and it has huge deficits and is struggling

    2. Teen pregnancy. Colorado provides free birth control and their teen pregnancy rate has decreased significantly. Texas practically outlaws abortion and their teen pregnancy increases.
    More democrat lies

    State of California Debt Clock

    So baby killing stops pregnancy?

  8. #38
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    51,696
    Thanks
    9468

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Good boy, now provide the link it took you 10 seconds to find.
    I said PROVIDE proof, I did NOT ask you to CLAIM you had proof.
    Don't believe it.

    Your opinion matters nothing to me.

    If a real poster wants a link I will be happy to provide it, I have it bookmarked.

  9. #39
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    63,746
    Thanks
    29571

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Don't believe it.

    Your opinion matters nothing to me.

    If a real poster wants a link I will be happy to provide it, I have it bookmarked.
    You did not provide credible proof to back up something you claim as fact. Now THAT is not an opinion of mine but is a fact.

    Really? I'm not a REAL poster? Over 63,000 posts here over a six year period. but I'm not a REAL poster?
    Oh, you silly kids!

    Absolutely NO reason not to think you are lying. *shrug*

  10. #40
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    28,547
    Thanks
    22769

    From
    On a hill
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    1. If that is the case why is CA 43rd out of 50 states in fiscal health.
    2. so you promote abortion as birth control? (hate to tell you if a teen has an abortion they HAVE TO GET PREGNANT FIRST).

    So by banning abortion they are saving the teens from a future of greater cancer and suicide risks.
    Is that also true for spontaneous abortions? If so, we'd expect the cancer rate to be much higher than it is, and if not, why not?

    Miscarriage is the most common complication of early pregnancy. Among females who know they are pregnant, the miscarriage rate is roughly 10% to 20% while rates among all fertilisation is around 30% to 50%. About 5% of females have two miscarriages in a row. Wikipedia
    Last edited by labrea; 12th August 2017 at 08:11 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What Are Examples Of Hillary Working Across The Aisle?
    By ARMCX1 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 18th April 2016, 11:19 AM
  2. Demographic policies working
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 5th August 2015, 03:03 AM
  3. Obama's job creation policies are working
    By Shutter_Label in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28th June 2012, 03:26 PM
  4. Bush's Immigration Policies Working
    By steezer in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 3rd October 2008, 03:51 AM
  5. Nazi Policies of Past: Liberal Policies of the Present
    By conservative in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 7th March 2008, 07:56 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed