Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 233
Thanks Tree114Thanks

Thread: No gender classification for children will help pedophiles

  1. #31
    Master political analyst Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,486
    Thanks
    4787

    From
    The formerly great golden state
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatist View Post
    This clearly could be the fucking stupidest thing I have seen posted here at PH and that is saying a lot.
    That is a rather high bar, isn't it?
    Thanks from Isalexi

  2. #32
    Victim-oppressor Pimp Davocrat's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    43,519
    Thanks
    24603

    From
    Deep State
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Larrikin View Post
    The zany Left want children born without their gender being assigned, which will escalate child molestation and make paedophiles very happy.

    It’s clear that if a child is not designated ‘male’ or ‘female’, there will be various people who will want to know the answer. This will include teachers, nurses, health professionals, psychiatrists, social workers, hairdressers and a multitude of others.

    In some cases the adult in question may ask a child, and receive no answer. This can happen when the child is:


    1. Unconscious
    2. Too young to understand
    3. Confused
    4. Dazed
    5. Injured
    6. Unsure
    7. Drugged
    8. Drunk

    One quick way to find out the sex of a child is to take a look or handle that part of their anatomy.


    Social Worker: Okay, I’ve got a blue bus to take the girls, and a pink bus to take the boys.
    Nurse: Good, and what’s the problem?
    Social Worker: I don’t know if Kim here is a boy or a girl.
    Nurse: Hello Kim. Are you male or female?
    Kim: Dunno. What’s dat?
    Social Worker: See what I mean?
    Nurse: Yes, it’s because of these stupid “no gender” rules.
    Social Worker: So what do I do?
    Nurse: Take a look I suppose.
    Social Worker: Okay, Kim, excuse me for a moment. (Lifts Kim’s dress up) and places hand in underpants.
    Nurse: Well?
    Social Worker: Definitely a boy.
    Nurse: Okay Kim, you go off to the pink bus, okay?
    Kim: Okay, but why did you grab my thingy?
    Social Worker: Um, yes, sorry about that. It was a necessary evil.

    Naturally in a world like that pedophiles will take advantage of such confusion, to “verify” a child’s gender, by taking a look and grabbing the ‘evidence’ whenever it meets their fancy.
    I often feel a need to shower after reading your posts. I know Stormfront closed but there are lots of other internet forums.
    Thanks from Pragmatist

  3. #33
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,568
    Thanks
    416

    From
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Who is this "zany left" who doesn't want gender assigned to children?
    There is no ‘zany left’, unless you mean Mickey Rourke’s left hook. It’s the ‘zany Left’.

    Google is your friend.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=the+Left+want+to+remove+gender+from+child ren&oq=the+Left+want+to+remove+gender+from+childre n&gs_l=psy-ab.3..35i39k1.81699.82342.0.82763.2.2.0.0.0.0.309. 519.2-1j1.2.0.foo%2Cersl%3D1%2Cfett%3D1%2Cewh%3D0%2Cnso-enksa%3D0%2Cnso-enfk%3D0.3..0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.2.516.BNr0Vam_L-s


    Scroll down and feast your eyeballs.

    And, pedophiles are going to use the excuse of finding the gender of incapacitated children to look at kid's genitals?
    Not just incapacitated. If you bothered to read you’d know that. Any child unable to say, for whatever reason. How would you find their gender - by using telepathy?

    So they can decide whether the child should go into a pink bus or a blue bus?
    Pink for boys, blue for girls. Sure.

    If they're incapacitated, should they be in a bus, or in an ambulance?
    Read the OP again. ‘Too young to understand’, ‘Confused’ and ‘Unsure’ do not mean ‘incapacitated'.

  4. #34
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,563
    Thanks
    4311

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Larrikin View Post
    The zany Left want children born without their gender being assigned, which will escalate child molestation and make paedophiles very happy.

    It’s clear that if a child is not designated ‘male’ or ‘female’, there will be various people who will want to know the answer. This will include teachers, nurses, health professionals, psychiatrists, social workers, hairdressers and a multitude of others.

    In some cases the adult in question may ask a child, and receive no answer. This can happen when the child is:


    1. Unconscious
    2. Too young to understand
    3. Confused
    4. Dazed
    5. Injured
    6. Unsure
    7. Drugged
    8. Drunk

    One quick way to find out the sex of a child is to take a look or handle that part of their anatomy.


    Social Worker: Okay, I’ve got a blue bus to take the girls, and a pink bus to take the boys.
    Nurse: Good, and what’s the problem?
    Social Worker: I don’t know if Kim here is a boy or a girl.
    Nurse: Hello Kim. Are you male or female?
    Kim: Dunno. What’s dat?
    Social Worker: See what I mean?
    Nurse: Yes, it’s because of these stupid “no gender” rules.
    Social Worker: So what do I do?
    Nurse: Take a look I suppose.
    Social Worker: Okay, Kim, excuse me for a moment. (Lifts Kim’s dress up) and places hand in underpants.
    Nurse: Well?
    Social Worker: Definitely a boy.
    Nurse: Okay Kim, you go off to the pink bus, okay?
    Kim: Okay, but why did you grab my thingy?
    Social Worker: Um, yes, sorry about that. It was a necessary evil.

    Naturally in a world like that pedophiles will take advantage of such confusion, to “verify” a child’s gender, by taking a look and grabbing the ‘evidence’ whenever it meets their fancy.
    There was a creepy level of effort into creating an OP where touching of the genitals of children was centric
    Thanks from OldGaffer and Panzareta

  5. #35
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,568
    Thanks
    416

    From
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    There was a creepy level of effort into creating an OP where touching of the genitals of children was centric
    I think people who call for the protection of children from pedophiles are good people. I think people who call them 'creepy' for wanting to protect them, are the creepy ones. Very, very creepy. Anyone who supports the left in their wanting to make children more vulnerable to pedos are not just creepy, but sick and twisted.

  6. #36
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,563
    Thanks
    4311

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Larrikin View Post
    I think people who call for the protection of children from pedophiles are good people. I think people who call them 'creepy' for wanting to protect them, are the creepy ones. Very, very creepy. Anyone who supports the left in their wanting to make children more vulnerable to pedos are not just creepy, but sick and twisted.
    Interesting. I think inventing scenarios for checking the genitals of children is creepy.
    Thanks from Panzareta, Leo2 and Blues63

  7. #37
    Master political analyst Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,486
    Thanks
    4787

    From
    The formerly great golden state
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Larrikin View Post
    There is no ‘zany left’, unless you mean Mickey Rourke’s left hook. It’s the ‘zany Left’.

    Google is your friend.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=the+Left+want+to+remove+gender+from+child ren&oq=the+Left+want+to+remove+gender+from+childre n&gs_l=psy-ab.3..35i39k1.81699.82342.0.82763.2.2.0.0.0.0.309. 519.2-1j1.2.0.foo%2Cersl%3D1%2Cfett%3D1%2Cewh%3D0%2Cnso-enksa%3D0%2Cnso-enfk%3D0.3..0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.2.516.BNr0Vam_L-s


    Scroll down and feast your eyeballs.


    Not just incapacitated. If you bothered to read you’d know that. Any child unable to say, for whatever reason. How would you find their gender - by using telepathy?


    Pink for boys, blue for girls. Sure.


    Read the OP again. ‘Too young to understand’, ‘Confused’ and ‘Unsure’ do not mean ‘incapacitated'.
    So, when you google "the Left want to remove gender from children" (sic), you get a bunch of nutters who can't decide if their babies are boys or girls. OK, then, now we know who the "zany Left" is. Can't be more than a dozen or so of them in North America.

    and then, pedophiles are going to say, "Are you a boy or a girl? Say, let me check and see!" just before an angry parent knocks his block off. Sure.

  8. #38
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,568
    Thanks
    416

    From
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Interesting. I think inventing scenarios for checking the genitals of children is creepy.
    What's creepy is when creeps say that protecting kids is creepy.

  9. #39
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,563
    Thanks
    4311

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Larrikin View Post
    What's creepy is when creeps say that protecting kids is creepy.
    Okay. Not sure that your OP was "protecting kids".

  10. #40
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,605
    Thanks
    20923

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Larrikin View Post
    I think people who call for the protection of children from pedophiles are good people. I think people who call them 'creepy' for wanting to protect them, are the creepy ones. Very, very creepy. Anyone who supports the left in their wanting to make children more vulnerable to pedos are not just creepy, but sick and twisted.
    Worry about straight men..they're more prone to pedophilia
    Thanks from Panzareta

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Executive Order 13526- Original Classification Authority
    By Constitutional Sheepdog in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 9th September 2016, 01:44 AM
  2. Protecting Pedophiles
    By patrickt in forum Current Events
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 10th April 2015, 01:37 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 27th September 2014, 10:05 AM
  4. Political Classification
    By Morgan in forum Opinion Polls
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 1st October 2010, 02:15 PM
  5. Another Look at the VP's Classification Authority
    By michaelr in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2nd July 2007, 05:31 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed