Members banned from this thread: ptif219


Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 486
Thanks Tree475Thanks

Thread: IT'S ON: Christian Group Sues SPLC and Amazon Over 'Hate Group' Designation

  1. #181
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    67,116
    Thanks
    4358

    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    DJKM represents all Christians?
    Does not matter what Matters is the SPLC is seen as the democrat hate group they are

  2. #182
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    55,347
    Thanks
    3007

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Irrelevant.


    Because Jews are not advocating that gays be executed, for various reasons. The most important has to do with Jewish law, which you do not understand and should not comment on.
    The laws disagree with your thinking. You going to say the law doesn't mean what it says because you know Judaism better then anyone?
    Thanks from ptif219

  3. #183
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,935
    Thanks
    21847

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by carpe diem View Post
    Nope - but they are perverts.
    They think the same of you....
    Thanks from Friday13

  4. #184
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    55,347
    Thanks
    3007

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Irrelevant.


    Because Jews are not advocating that gays be executed, for various reasons. The most important has to do with Jewish law, which you do not understand and should not comment on.
    The laws disagree with your thinking. You going to say the law doesn't mean what it says because you know Judaism better then anyone?

  5. #185
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    62,728
    Thanks
    31428

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    He always does that to show his hate for Christians.
    False. You purport to be the Telepathic Troll.


    internet troll 2.jpg
    Troll spray.jpg

  6. #186
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,935
    Thanks
    21847

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedminator View Post
    Just because you are ignorant of what SPLC does does not mean what you think is true. Perhaps you should do more research before whining..


    Since its founding in 1930, the Nation of Islam (NOI) has grown into one of the wealthiest and best-known organizations in black America. Its theology of innate black superiority over whites and the deeply racist, anti-Semitic and anti-gay rhetoric of its leaders have earned the NOI a prominent position in the ranks of organized hate.
    https://edit.splcenter.org/fighting-...p/nation-islam
    Thanks for educating the uneducated

  7. #187
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    62,728
    Thanks
    31428

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So you are saying you no longer follow G-d.
    I said no such thing. You are lying and trolling. You do not understand Judaism or Jewish law, and should stop commenting on it until you do (which will almost certainly be never).

  8. #188
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,935
    Thanks
    21847

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
    The ADL hates Christianity, IMO, and I imagine it's not real popular at the SPLC, either.

    Neither idolises Islam. They use Islam as a weapon, when convenient.






    By "our cause" I am referring to the cause of Nationalism. MAGA. And, all races are welcome.
    The adl hates all Christians? This reminds me of the idiots who attacked feminists and accused them of hating all man
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey

  9. #189
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,935
    Thanks
    21847

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Shows you know nothing about me
    Shows you know nothing about yourself because all you do is spew bigotry
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey and Friday13

  10. #190
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    62,728
    Thanks
    31428

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Anytime you are shown that you put your politics above your religion you claim irrelevant.
    You never show anything. You just say it. You are a liar and a troll.

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You show you are just another democrat spewing lies
    You always say that when you are caught making things up. You are a liar and a troll.

    Internet troll 3.jpeg
    Troll spray.jpg
    Thanks from Friday13

Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 15th August 2017, 06:37 AM
  2. College dismiss Christian group
    By Loki in forum Current Events
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 16th June 2014, 08:39 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 9th November 2012, 06:27 AM
  4. SPLC calls Family Research Council a hate group
    By Blueneck in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 18th August 2012, 05:01 PM
  5. BC group sues to legalize euthanasia
    By Seraphima in forum Civil Rights
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 4th May 2011, 07:58 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed