Members banned from this thread: ptif219


Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 486
Thanks Tree475Thanks

Thread: IT'S ON: Christian Group Sues SPLC and Amazon Over 'Hate Group' Designation

  1. #341
    New Member
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    42

    From
    US
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    The proof is democrat groups like BLM and ANTIFA that Soros funds. What happened to the democrat group called occury wall street andther democrat hate group. Remember the democrats started KKK and were the party of Jim Crow laws.
    Refer to my above comment about being from Georgia and hearing this all before. Also: Soros doesn't have enough money to pay all these groups- some mental math worked out that the women's march alone would cost him $1B at least.

    Realignment. Read about it.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

  2. #342
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    63,023
    Thanks
    4088

    Quote Originally Posted by lfpnub View Post
    Who is "they"

    WHERE IS YOUR WARRANT. WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE.



    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    SPLC. You show you have no grip on reality and you are to partisan to see facts or truth

  3. #343
    New Member
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    42

    From
    US
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    SPLC. You show you have no grip on reality and you are to partisan to see facts or truth
    Let me just insert SPLC for they
    "The SPLC have shown the democrats for the racists bigots they are since no democrat groups make their list. SPLC is a democrat partisan hate organization"

    W A R R A N T.

    E V I D E N C E.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

  4. #344
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    63,023
    Thanks
    4088

    Quote Originally Posted by lfpnub View Post
    Refer to my above comment about being from Georgia and hearing this all before. Also: Soros doesn't have enough money to pay all these groups- some mental math worked out that the women's march alone would cost him $1B at least.

    Realignment. Read about it.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    You show your ignorance

    Realignment is democrat revisionist history and a lie if you mean the southern strategy myth

    The ?Southern Strategy? Debunked Again | Power Line

  5. #345
    New Member
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    42

    From
    US
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    SPLC. You show you have no grip on reality and you are to partisan to see facts or truth
    Also a logical fallacy.

    You assume I'm an irrational actor. You'd be wrong.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

  6. #346
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    53,377
    Thanks
    30665

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    The nation of ISLAM is a self defense Group it was formed in the 60s as a response to KKK and other groups act of terror. also similar groups such as the Deacons of Defense and Justice are similar in nature but Christian faith based.
    No, it is not. You are describing the Black Panthers.

    NOI was a hate group from Day One.

  7. #347
    New Member
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    42

    From
    US
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You show your ignorance

    Realignment is democrat revisionist history and a lie if you mean the southern strategy myth

    The ?Southern Strategy? Debunked Again | Power Line
    I'm more inclined to believe the data that shows the previously Democratic south voting for an independent segregationist then for a Republican (Nixon) over some idiotic blogger.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

  8. #348
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    63,023
    Thanks
    4088

    Quote Originally Posted by lfpnub View Post
    I'm more inclined to believe the data that shows the previously Democratic south voting for an independent segregationist then for a Republican (Nixon) over some idiotic blogger.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    You show you are a partisan that believes the democrat lies. read the link and learn

  9. #349
    New Member
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    42

    From
    US
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You show you are a partisan that believes the democrat lies. read the link and learn
    I've read it.


    Is taking a stance a bad thing now?

    Because I could say the same thing about you. I could say you believe "Republican lies" without offering any counter points. But I won't. Refer to my earlier post about election data. There's a reason it's not Democratic anymore- Democrat Lyndon B Johnson passed the Civil Rights Act. Republicans and Dixiecrats opposed it.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

  10. #350
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    63,023
    Thanks
    4088

    Quote Originally Posted by lfpnub View Post
    I've read it.


    Is taking a stance a bad thing now?

    Because I could say the same thing about you. I could say you believe "Republican lies" without offering any counter points. But I won't. Refer to my earlier post about election data. There's a reason it's not Democratic anymore- Democrat Lyndon B Johnson passed the Civil Rights Act. Republicans and Dixiecrats opposed it.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    See you spew more lies. Dickson got the GOP to pass it because the democrats like Byrd tried to defeat it. . You show you are noting but another democrat that follows the lies of democrats

    Here is more on your myth

    PragerU: Why Did The Democratic South Become Republican? | Daily Wire

    http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/10/magazine/

    https://www.redstate.com/diary/Dan_M...lost-majority/

Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 15th August 2017, 07:37 AM
  2. College dismiss Christian group
    By Loki in forum Current Events
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 16th June 2014, 09:39 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 9th November 2012, 07:27 AM
  4. SPLC calls Family Research Council a hate group
    By Blueneck in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 18th August 2012, 06:01 PM
  5. BC group sues to legalize euthanasia
    By Seraphima in forum Civil Rights
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 4th May 2011, 08:58 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed