Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thanks Tree6Thanks
  • 2 Post By Devil505
  • 1 Post By Rob Larrikin
  • 2 Post By The Man
  • 1 Post By Ian Jeffrey

Thread: The Left has feminized men, environment, industry, sex, marriage, education & news

  1. #1
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,568
    Thanks
    416

    From
    Australia

    The Left has feminized men, environment, industry, sex, marriage, education & news

    The Left has feminized men, the environment, the weather, politics, the courts, the rule of law, the military, education, marriage, history, the media, movies, TV, children, industry, restaurants, jobs, you name it. We now live in a horribly feminized world, which is terrible for families, kids, individuals, women, men, artists, scientists, cops, animals, business, health and life in general. It makes life a lot more dangerous and less productive.

  2. #2
    Veteran Member Devil505's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    60,782
    Thanks
    18448

    From
    Mass and Florida
    Get some help.
    Thanks from Panzareta and PACE

  3. #3
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    16,072
    Thanks
    6635

    From
    10 years later
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Larrikin View Post
    The Left has feminized men, the environment, the weather, politics, the courts, the rule of law, the military, education, marriage, history, the media, movies, TV, children, industry, restaurants, jobs, you name it. We now live in a horribly feminized world, which is terrible for families, kids, individuals, women, men, artists, scientists, cops, animals, business, health and life in general. It makes life a lot more dangerous and less productive.
    And you keep getting dumber. Next time provide a link to back up your assertion...idiot.

    i also don't care if I get banned from this thread. It's going nowhere.

  4. #4
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,568
    Thanks
    416

    From
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by steezer View Post
    And you keep getting dumber. Next time provide a link to back up your assertion...idiot.

    i also don't care if I get banned from this thread. It's going nowhere.
    Don't worry, you won't get banned. Your post was tame compared to many others, who weren't banned. Ignored is another matter. It's getting a little crowded in my bulging ignore bin, but in you go.
    Thanks from Bronwyn

  5. #5
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    16,072
    Thanks
    6635

    From
    10 years later
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Larrikin View Post
    Don't worry, you won't get banned. Your post was tame compared to many others, who weren't banned. Ignored is another matter. It's getting a little crowded in my bulging ignore bin, but in you go.
    In case you haven't put me on ignore yet, I'd like to comment that I've noticed you've been here a lot more since storefront was shut down.

  6. #6
    The Un-Holy One The Man's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    34,900
    Thanks
    20137

    From
    Toronto


    Go fuck a kangaroo.
    Thanks from PACE and Davocrat

  7. #7
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    52,890
    Thanks
    25334

    From
    Vulcan
    WARNING

    Thread closed.

    Thanks from Panzareta

Similar Threads

  1. Left gets 'vicious' over 'Girls on Fox News'
    By aboutenough in forum Political Humor
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 1st June 2015, 10:03 AM
  2. Great News for the Anti-Gay Marriage Crowd
    By boontito in forum World Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1st November 2014, 05:06 PM
  3. FOX News: suddenly gay marriage is good!
    By Davocrat in forum Current Events
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 16th October 2014, 09:12 PM
  4. What news sources do you believe to be left or right?
    By katiegrrl0 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 17th July 2010, 11:22 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed