Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50
Thanks Tree13Thanks

Thread: Sanders/ Trump Voters

  1. #21
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    55,413
    Thanks
    10109

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    As does Agent Orange.
    If he's found guilty of treason, I'm all for the same demise that the Rosenberg's endured.
    How would he be guilty of treason yet the democrats who actually committed the crime are not?

  2. #22
    New Member Idiocracat's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    723
    Thanks
    566

    From
    U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    How would he be guilty of treason yet the democrats who actually committed the crime are not?
    Let me guess.
    You're an FBI agent in this thread. Amirite?
    Thanks from Dragonfly5

  3. #23
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    22,625
    Thanks
    6387

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    90 House Republicans refused to vote for disaster relief. Two from Fla, several from your home state.iit would never have passed if Dems had not voted for it without Democratic votes.

    This is a case of working together and if they keep it up,it will be to our benefit. I do not care who gets credit. I just want problems solved. That makes me different than you. When it comes to solving problems,party be damned.
    Trump did not "work with Democrats" in getting the Harvey relief fund passed.

    He caved to the Democrats in getting the Fund passed.

    The Republicans who voted against the bill did not vote against the Harvey Relief Fund. They were voting against raising the debt ceiling and enslaving our children and grandchildren to unsustainable debt, something that has been a hallmark of the Democrats.

    Ask yourself why the Democrats would not allow the Harvey Relief Fund to be a stand alone bill.

    It would have passed unanimously.

    That's not working with the Democrats.

    That's caving to Democrat politics that is destroying this Country.

  4. #24
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    55,413
    Thanks
    10109

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    Let me guess.
    You're an FBI agent in this thread. Amirite?
    You don't need to be an FBI agent to know what treason is.
    Thanks from John T Ford

  5. #25
    New Member Idiocracat's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    723
    Thanks
    566

    From
    U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    You don't need to be an FBI agent to know what treason is.
    Are you referring to Hillary's investigation that came up bone dry?

    Republican House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton

  6. #26
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    42,322
    Thanks
    30313

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Trump did not "work with Democrats" in getting the Harvey relief fund passed.

    He caved to the Democrats in getting the Fund passed.

    The Republicans who voted against the bill did not vote against the Harvey Relief Fund. They were voting against raising the debt ceiling and enslaving our children and grandchildren to unsustainable debt, something that has been a hallmark of the Democrats.

    Ask yourself why the Democrats would not allow the Harvey Relief Fund to be a stand alone bill.

    It would have passed unanimously.

    That's not working with the Democrats.

    That's caving to Democrat politics that is destroying this Country.
    Trump and his ego won this one. Mitch wanted an 18 month bill so they could shade past the election. Schumer wanted 3. Mitch offered 6 months.

    Trump abruptly went with Schumer. I am pretty sure Trump did it to humiliate McConnell. Trump does that you know.

    He wants an end to the political hostage situation of the debt ceiling that Republicans use. He and Schumer are now working on that. At least the Democrats are. Trump just wants credit.

  7. #27
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    55,413
    Thanks
    10109

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    Are you referring to Hillary's investigation that came up bone dry?

    Republican House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton
    We were talking about Trump, why are you bringing up Hillary?

    I don't recall anyone mentioning treason in regards to her.

  8. #28
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    55,413
    Thanks
    10109

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Trump and his ego won this one. Mitch wanted an 18 month bill so they could shade past the election. Schumer wanted 3. Mitch offered 6 months.

    Trump abruptly went with Schumer. I am pretty sure Trump did it to humiliate McConnell. Trump does that you know.

    He wants an end to the political hostage situation of the debt ceiling that Republicans use. He and Schumer are now working on that. At least the Democrats are. Trump just wants credit.
    Trump needs to get policy passed and he needs democrats.

    I think that's why he did it.

  9. #29
    New Member Idiocracat's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    723
    Thanks
    566

    From
    U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Trump needs to get policy passed and he needs democrats.

    I think that's why he did it.
    A sign of desperation.
    He has nothing to show from his leadership thus far, and trying to keep up with Obama's successes is a kick in his egotistical balls.

  10. #30
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    55,413
    Thanks
    10109

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    A sign of desperation.
    He has nothing to show from his leadership thus far, and trying to keep up with Obama's successes is a kick in his egotistical balls.
    55 bills signed into law as well as his EO's.

    Was there for the victims of the hurricane.

    Got his veterans policy signed into law.

    Is undoing pretty much everything Obama did with his EO's, what the hell you mean he hasn't done anything?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bernie Sanders Voters Helped Trump Win and Here's Proof
    By the watchman in forum Current Events
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 31st August 2017, 06:37 AM
  2. Replies: 70
    Last Post: 9th April 2017, 01:29 PM
  3. Bernie Sanders Defends Trump Voters
    By Madeline in forum Political Controversies
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2nd April 2017, 05:14 AM
  4. Replies: 197
    Last Post: 28th May 2016, 07:52 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 21st May 2016, 04:55 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed