Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50
Thanks Tree13Thanks

Thread: Sanders/ Trump Voters

  1. #41
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    42,323
    Thanks
    30313

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    You don't need to be an FBI agent to know what treason is.
    But you do need to know the law.

  2. #42
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    42,323
    Thanks
    30313

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    You say Hillary "was not an evil".

    Another member in post #11 thinks otherwise.

    I say we did not deserve either of those two lousy nominees.

    We were screwed either way.

    Hopefully we will have at least one nominee, and even better, TWO decent nominees to choose from next time.

    I'm hopeful, but not optimistic...
    I could care less what an uninformed poster things. I think for myself.

    I knew Hillary would be attacked just like Obama was for 8 years, but he came through with flying colors.

    I wished we had a younger candidate, but Bernie and Trump were both liars that promised the moon.

    Now that Mitch and Ryan have been knocked down a peg,maybe The moderate Republicans will reach across the aisle and get things done. I see them trying and if they accomplish what needs to be done I will give them full credit.

    I am a real pragmatist. I want things done!

  3. #43
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    18,919
    Thanks
    5265

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    I could care less what an uninformed poster things. I think for myself.

    I knew Hillary would be attacked just like Obama was for 8 years, but he came through with flying colors.

    I wished we had a younger candidate, but Bernie and Trump were both liars that promised the moon.

    Now that Mitch and Ryan have been knocked down a peg,maybe The moderate Republicans will reach across the aisle and get things done. I see them trying and if they accomplish what needs to be done I will give them full credit.

    I am a real pragmatist. I want things done!
    I like your optimism.

    I'm not optimistic about it, though.

  4. #44
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    42,323
    Thanks
    30313

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    I like your optimism.

    I'm not optimistic about it, though.
    The reason I am is because so many are working together. I think the sensible ones are now stepping forward.

    Just listened to the Governors testify before Congress.

  5. #45
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    18,919
    Thanks
    5265

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    The reason I am is because so many are working together. I think the sensible ones are now stepping forward.

    Just listened to the Governors testify before Congress.
    I like it.

    I wanta see it in the long term.

    Too many times it's...one step foreword, two steps back.
    Thanks from MaryAnne

  6. #46
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    55,414
    Thanks
    10111

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    But you do need to know the law.
    Not hard to Google it.

  7. #47
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    42,323
    Thanks
    30313

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    I like it.

    I wanta see it in the long term.

    Too many times it's...one step foreword, two steps back.
    Mitch is no where in sight. Seems the members are taking over,moving forward.

  8. #48
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    18,919
    Thanks
    5265

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Mitch is no where in sight. Seems the members are taking over,moving forward.
    Mitch should have been term limited out of office many years ago.

    And Pelosi.

    And Shumer.

    And many others.

    They are the problem, the good ole boy/girl network.

    If term limits are good enough for the president, they are good enough for Congress.

  9. #49
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    42,323
    Thanks
    30313

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Mitch should have been term limited out of office many years ago.

    And Pelosi.

    And Shumer.

    And many others.

    They are the problem, the good ole boy/girl network.

    If term limits are good enough for the president, they are good enough for Congress.
    Schumer is not the problem. He is getting things done. Nancy held her group together. Not one voted against the bill.90 ignorant Republicans did,including 2 from Fla and several from Texas. That bunch is why Boehner left and Ryan is having a time. They do not know the first thing about Governing..

    But,yes,too many have been too long at the trough. They need younger blood. Several lg termers are retiring.

  10. #50
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    18,919
    Thanks
    5265

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Schumer is not the problem. He is getting things done. Nancy held her group together. Not one voted against the bill.90 ignorant Republicans did,including 2 from Fla and several from Texas. That bunch is why Boehner left and Ryan is having a time. They do not know the first thing about Governing..

    But,yes,too many have been too long at the trough. They need younger blood. Several lg termers are retiring.
    Schumer and Nancy as well as Mitch ARE the problem.

    Been there far too long.

    ALL of them should go.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Bernie Sanders Voters Helped Trump Win and Here's Proof
    By the watchman in forum Current Events
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 31st August 2017, 06:37 AM
  2. Replies: 70
    Last Post: 9th April 2017, 01:29 PM
  3. Bernie Sanders Defends Trump Voters
    By Madeline in forum Political Controversies
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2nd April 2017, 05:14 AM
  4. Replies: 197
    Last Post: 28th May 2016, 07:52 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 21st May 2016, 04:55 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed